Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 343 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 5134
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3094

    Angel

    Is the pimp the same as the white boy she's referring to as her boyfriend lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovah  [View Original Post]
    Angel got scooped by the famous pimp in Manchester NH. That drives a VW. He had Tabitha under his belt. Along with 3 other girls. And made all his girls were high heels. Angel looks nothing like her pictures. Hair is really short and also going bald. Crack and Fett along with covid-19. Add the pimp into the mix and this is what she looks like now.

  2. #3093

    Yea

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any positive reviews out here about her, despite of the may she claims to have, contacted her once by text, horrible attitude for a girl her age, imo, wants a 100 and admits will rush you if you hit the 5 minute mark, that's all the info I need to go no further.
    She's gross. Rock bottom in my opinion. I would never repeat.

  3. #3092

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any positive reviews out here about her, despite of the may she claims to have, contacted her once by text, horrible attitude for a girl her age, imo, wants a 100 and admits will rush you if you hit the 5 minute mark, that's all the info I need to go no further.
    Yes few others mentioned horrible text exchanges. And move on in full effect.

  4. #3091
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyCnote  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any positive reviews out here about her, despite of the may she claims to have, contacted her once by text, horrible attitude for a girl her age, imo, wants a 100 and admits will rush you if you hit the 5 minute mark, that's all the info I need to go no further.
    I recently spent some time with Ella. Her attitude is quite the opposite of what I experienced. Very friendly, personable, and easy to talk to. She can be direct at first but I think it's a good thing. No surprises. Amazing BBBJ.

  5. #3090
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai444  [View Original Post]
    I've always wondered what happened to this short woman named Amy. She's from Denver but has also been seen in NH.

    She's a very pretty woman. Does anyone have her contact info? Her old numbers are, 720 460 0XXX & 603 265 0XXX.

    I haven't seen a post of hers in about 2 years.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-escort-denver-23244#escort_reviews.
    Would love to know if she's still active, remember pounding that ass in a west side hotel room.

  6. #3089

    I wouldn't do it twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Still non GFE? Rates bit high if that's still the program she has.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/417014587395
    You're better off staying home.

  7. #3088
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Still non GFE? Rates bit high if that's still the program she has.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/417014587395
    I have not seen any positive reviews out here about her, despite of the may she claims to have, contacted her once by text, horrible attitude for a girl her age, imo, wants a 100 and admits will rush you if you hit the 5 minute mark, that's all the info I need to go no further.

  8. #3087

    Queens Zola

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...m/156943648193

    Any body seen her? I've texted with her a couple of times but still not sure if it's worth it. Being with an African American provider is on my bucket list but I don't know of any providers that fit that description and at least Zola seems legit. Any insights would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #3086

    Any one recently seen Ella

    Still non GFE? Rates bit high if that's still the program she has.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...w/417014587395

  10. #3085

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    This girl reminds me a lot of Brandy. Rates are ok and her post screams GPS. Unfortunately I wasn't thinking with the right head haha. She does looks like her pics which is the only positive. Zero GFE, bad attitude and rush job. I convinced her for BBBJ so YMMV. Nice to scratch that small white spinner itch. She does have a boyfriend / manager / pimp so be careful out there.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/female-escorts/yes-im-sexy-and-real-can-you-believe-it-incall-outcall-people-always-leave-happy-xoxo_i14457592
    Thanks for the heads up. I almost pulled the trigger on this one but she doesn't seem like a fun time from her ad. I'd rather have a less attractive girl that's into it than a hot girl who hates it.

  11. #3084

    Demi

    This girl reminds me a lot of Brandy. Rates are ok and her post screams GPS. Unfortunately I wasn't thinking with the right head haha. She does looks like her pics which is the only positive. Zero GFE, bad attitude and rush job. I convinced her for BBBJ so YMMV. Nice to scratch that small white spinner itch. She does have a boyfriend / manager / pimp so be careful out there.

    https://onebackpage.com/personal-connections/female-escorts/yes-im-sexy-and-real-can-you-believe-it-incall-outcall-people-always-leave-happy-xoxo_i14457592

  12. #3083

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai444  [View Original Post]
    I've always wondered what happened to this short woman named Amy. She's from Denver but has also been seen in NH.

    She's a very pretty woman. Does anyone have her contact info? Her old numbers are, 720 460 0XXX & 603 265 0XXX.

    I haven't seen a post of hers in about 2 years.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-escort-denver-23244#escort_reviews.
    Yeah she was a little sweetheart. Last contact I had with her was right before COVID shut the world down. She was living in Nashua and was semi out of the business. She was willing to meet at the time, but strictly out only with very limited available times. I never made it happen.

  13. #3082

    Available 24/7

    Has anyone had an encounter with this woman yet? Any info is greatly appreciated.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...b/232579905252

  14. #3081

    Amanda is back. Lets turn your dreams into reality 💯

    Hello All,

    I'm looking for something today and was wondering about her. I can't find any reviews on her, any help would be awesome.

    Thank you,

    Peanuts.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...d/250826858927

  15. #3080

    Any experience with this provider?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...p/164951949039

    Goes by "Little One Blonde Bombshell."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape