Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 631 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 9455
Relax and enjoy
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #3995

    Cherie

    https://rubmd.com/san-diego-ca/fdbff...6-7336608dd4c8

    Not the girls in the pic but very decent and enjoyable.

    Went in on weds for relaxing time.

    Communication was good, address provided promptly.

    Was greeted with smiles and lead to a room on the side.

    I've been here a few times before, but it was odd when I was asked what service I wanted? I said full?

    She nods and leaves the room asking me to undress "pretty standard" I opted to use the shower first because why not.

    I was then greeted by Cherie "Wearing a blue dress and white panties."

    I lay down on the table, and she starts with some a great pressure massage hitting everything, I almost fell asleep as I was loosening up.

    Oil comes next and she proceeds to go over everything making sure to not miss a spot. At this point I was rubbing her legs and ass, Super toned and very smooth.

    Legs were amazing! She tells me to flip over, I sit up and request to undress her, very shy and giggly, I do and was presented with not D's but I'd say full C's very natural.

    I then start working on them and doing a lot of nipple play, as I am doing this I move my hands to remove her panties. I can feel she is super wet and decide to give her kitten.

    A rub, with mouth on tits and one hand rubbing the clit and other going in and out on the back she cums, knees buckled and saying she sorry I lay her down inspect the kitty and paying attention to her legs and she cums again. Its now time for some Mish and we almost forgot the condom, we put the hat on and go to town. Popped in the bag but bag broke and to the shower we go to fetch the missing cream pied hat. After shower and clean up got my bottle of water straight from the fridge and I'm on my merry way.

    TLDR:

    Cherie. AAMP.

    15 min massage. Very good.

    40 min session. Tit play, kitty play, oral, CS. Mish.

    2 for 1 hr.

  2. #3994

    Japanese "Oil Massage?"

    Do any of you know of any Asian providers in the SD area that do the "oil massage" technique?

    Here's an example of what I'm thinking about.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h62b6c44d02bac

    On the table / bed with you, riding / slipping back & forth, etc Not really looking for FS but teasing, HJ and maybe even BJ.

    And preferably in a 'school girl' cosplay? Or is that too specific?

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #3993
    Ash is a machine. I'm almost convinced she must be getting on something before every appointment because she's an unstoppable ball of energy as soon as the door opens.

    I'm a one-and-done guy but she will try her darnedest to squeeze and juice out at least another by session end.

    (And she will legit be sad if she's unable to LOL).

    Face wise I'd say she's mid 30's but her body is still small, nice, and tight.

    I will say though, to me she makes some funny faces at you when she's riding you and wringing it out of you, LOL. It's like a game to her. She's playful. It's a bit distracting if you're used to the more passionate / hot and bothered facial expressions.

  4. #3992
    I love me some Ash. One of God's great gifts to mankind. I think she is a fembot though. No human can sustain her level for as long as she has. The OG Hana from LA was cut from the same cloth but she did not last long.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ash before when she was up in OC as Yoji. I saw her today and she still has the same enthusiastic attitude from my first visit. Honestly one of the highest sex drive provider I've ever seen since I started this hobby (eva is a close #2).

    The session consisted of 10 minutes of DFK, 10 minutes of her giving one of the better DTBBBJ / BLS, 30 minutes of non stop fooking, and 10 minutes of very decent massage and then shower. Went a bit over time but she never rushed at any point. We were both drenched in sweat by the time I was done with her lmao and she probably has the best stamina out of all the providers I've seen.

    Very sweet personality and probably an ATF when it comes to service. Definitely going to see her again when it's cardio day for me tho lmao.

  5. #3991
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Hi Draj, remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me, she was hot. For you, I don't know your taste since I can't find reviews that you're contributed so I don't know your style. What do you consider to be "Asian Beauty"? Remember, Koreans actually have different views of beauty than we do as Westerners or South Asians.
    Thanks for the reply.

    I liked Eva and Mina from AMPs beautiful.

    Not looking for very young ones but definitely the beautiful ones 😀.

  6. #3990
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review.
    Read somewhere that she is average looking not hot.
    How is she looks wise?
    Hi Draj, remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder. For me, she was hot. For you, I don't know your taste since I can't find reviews that you're contributed so I don't know your style. What do you consider to be "Asian Beauty"? Remember, Koreans actually have different views of beauty than we do as Westerners or South Asians.

  7. #3989
    Quote Originally Posted by SDPewPew  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ash before when she was up in OC as Yoji. I saw her today and she still has the same enthusiastic attitude from my first visit. Honestly one of the highest sex drive provider I've ever seen since I started this hobby (eva is a close #2).

    The session consisted of 10 minutes of DFK, 10 minutes of her giving one of the better DTBBBJ / BLS, 30 minutes of non stop fooking, and 10 minutes of very decent massage and then shower. Went a bit over time but she never rushed at any point. We were both drenched in sweat by the time I was done with her lmao and she probably has the best stamina out of all the providers I've seen.

    Very sweet personality and probably an ATF when it comes to service. Definitely going to see her again when it's cardio day for me tho lmao.
    Thanks for the review.

    Read somewhere that she is average looking not hot.

    How is she looks wise?

  8. #3988

    Ash SDAG

    I've seen Ash before when she was up in OC as Yoji. I saw her today and she still has the same enthusiastic attitude from my first visit. Honestly one of the highest sex drive provider I've ever seen since I started this hobby (eva is a close #2).

    The session consisted of 10 minutes of DFK, 10 minutes of her giving one of the better DTBBBJ / BLS, 30 minutes of non stop fooking, and 10 minutes of very decent massage and then shower. Went a bit over time but she never rushed at any point. We were both drenched in sweat by the time I was done with her lmao and she probably has the best stamina out of all the providers I've seen.

    Very sweet personality and probably an ATF when it comes to service. Definitely going to see her again when it's cardio day for me tho lmao.

  9. #3987
    I guess this was inevitable given inflation. Actually rates have been stable for quite a few years if I recall correctly. I just wiah they were accompanied by honest pics and a return ton the consistently good service and hot providers that used to be the hallmark of this once proud agency. Times have certainly changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Got hit this morning with some new rates for SDAG.

    40 min /240 - Regular / Executive.
    60 min /280 - Regular.
    60 min /300 - Executive Rate.
    90/480 - Regular / Executive.
    120/560 - Regular.
    120/600 - Executive Rate.

    No convo on the option rate but these new rates are starting to put them in line with other houses / locations.

  10. #3986
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    new rates for SDAG.

    40 min /240 - Regular / Executive.
    60 min /280 - Regular.
    60 min /300 - Executive Rate.
    90/480 - Regular / Executive.
    120/560 - Regular.
    120/600 - Executive Rate.
    Even at the new rates it is still cheaper than having a wife or girlfriend.

  11. #3985
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    I'm not surprised as an influx of girls are popping up in LA / OC, starting at 320 and upcharging for whatever they can get their hands on. This of course will directly impact FEC, which has a domino effect on SDAG.
    FEC already increased their rates, 220 for 30 minutes and 270 for the hour. Also, new girl Pepper is primo!

  12. #3984
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Got hit this morning with some new rates for SDAG.

    40 min /240 - Regular / Executive.
    60 min /280 - Regular.
    60 min /300 - Executive Rate.
    90/480 - Regular / Executive.
    120/560 - Regular.
    120/600 - Executive Rate.

    No convo on the option rate but these new rates are starting to put them in line with other houses / locations.
    I'm not surprised as an influx of girls are popping up in LA / OC, starting at 320 and upcharging for whatever they can get their hands on. This of course will directly impact FEC, which has a domino effect on SDAG.

  13. #3983
    Yup, got the same message and thought it was a typo but nope. Hope this doesn't roll over to AMP's, which I wouldn't be surprised if it does.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    Got hit this morning with some new rates for SDAG.

    40 min /240 - Regular / Executive.
    60 min /280 - Regular.
    60 min /300 - Executive Rate.
    90/480 - Regular / Executive.
    120/560 - Regular.
    120/600 - Executive Rate.

    No convo on the option rate but these new rates are starting to put them in line with other houses / locations.

  14. #3982

    It's not only gas prices that are up.

    Got hit this morning with some new rates for SDAG.

    40 min /240 - Regular / Executive.
    60 min /280 - Regular.
    60 min /300 - Executive Rate.
    90/480 - Regular / Executive.
    120/560 - Regular.
    120/600 - Executive Rate.

    No convo on the option rate but these new rates are starting to put them in line with other houses / locations.

  15. #3981

    Etsuko SDAG

    I recently saw Etsuko and had a very good time with her. She has a very playful attitude which made the vibe really great throughout the session.

    Looks: 5'2, probably around mid 30's, natural small C titties, her face and mannerism is like a MILF version of little rae black, she doesn't have the tonest stomach but not fat either. You can check her pics without her face blurred on sweetangels site and it's pretty accurate (face) while she's a bit heavier (body). Pics are probably a couple years old. She has a small colored flower tattoo on her chest and another one on her arm if I remember correctly, clean shaven pussy, nice round booty.

    Service: one of the better GFE service oriented provider I've seen at SDAG / FEC. Smiling / grinning while sucking my dick and getting fucked, passionate DFK throughout the session, great BBBJ / P2 P preview in the shower, BBBJ was solid with DTing and slapping my dick on her tongue. A bit overacting, but I wasn't bothered by it and very patience with all my directions. We did BBBJ, titty fucking, CG, mish, K9, standing mish, lazy dog and ended in CIM. K9 was probably my favorite position with that meaty ass.

    Like someone mentioned earlier there are three mirrors in the room which provided great viewing angles. I probably stared more at the mirrors than directly at her while we were fucking lmao.

    Her english isn't the best but better than most kgirls I've seen. We had a nice conversation during the massage (massage was meh).

    I saw eleven during her last tour in SD. Eleven is younger, definitely better looking (but average service) compared to Etsuko. If you prefer looks over service, I would choose eleven. But if you want a better service provider then I'd definitely choose etsuko. I saw eleven on her last day in SD, so she was probably mentally checked out when I saw her (literally a dead fish lmao). I might give her another try to see if her service is better earlier in her tour. She's worth another shot since she's one of the younger kgirls in SD / OC / LA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape