Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12027

    Yup, same one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Young, 20's, amazing body, tight kitty, tits, long black hair, short dress, heels, cute face, loves to fuck, right to the main event, that's the one I looking for, saw last year 3,4 times over the car show weekend.

    I be there in a few weeks fuck her brains out, if it is!

    Thanks drk.
    That's the one. You forgot bald kitty. As I recall, your post (along with a few others) got me curious enough to venture out. It's been a few months but some mentioned her dirty talk skills have been taken up a notch. She is definitely one of my ATFs. My only regret is that she makes me bust way too early. I only made it past a half hour once but I keep trying. She's too cute and sexy.

  2. #12026

    A little house Spa in Clarksville?

    It was down from Kroger, behind KFC, had a laundromat behind it. I can't remember the little lady's name but after a few trips in she got very good at massaging me like I like it. Last trip was 6 months before covid and it looked like it was closed down. Is it open? Sunshine Spa I think it was called.

  3. #12025
    Quote Originally Posted by SandMan2245  [View Original Post]
    Just like you I am long time observer but hardly post anything of value. For that I am sorry and I will try to make this area more of a priority. I also have given up on Cincy AMP and have ventured south to Louisville more regularly. Like you I have gone to empire, sun, eva and IB. Of the 4 I mentioned it seems there is a BiBi at Sun's that might be worth trying, although Joy left, she was awesome and worth the trip to Sun's. Of course Eva and IB are not FS options but worth a trip as well.
    Thanks for the info. Sounds like Eva and Sun are definitely worth going to. Especially if the BiBi at Sun is comparable to the one at Empire.

  4. #12024
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Be be

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bebe yesterday at Empire. My all time favorite.

    She said that she is going to Thailand in September.

    Not the same as the other Bebe.
    Young, 20's, amazing body, tight kitty, tits, long black hair, short dress, heels, cute face, loves to fuck, right to the main event, that's the one I looking for, saw last year 3,4 times over the car show weekend.

    I be there in a few weeks fuck her brains out, if it is!

    Thanks drk.

  5. #12023
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideOfMe  [View Original Post]
    Any information on the line up of woman working now? Age?

    "Be Be", young, thin, long hair, loved her job, gone?

    I see, someone mentioned a "Be Be" at another spa? Same" Be Be" as Empire?

    Gone, Back? Still in Ville?

    Thanks Drk.
    I saw Bebe yesterday at Empire. My all time favorite.

    She said that she is going to Thailand in September.

    Not the same as the other Bebe.

  6. #12022
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 2814

    Empire

    Any information on the line up of woman working now? Age?

    "Be Be", young, thin, long hair, loved her job, gone?

    I see, someone mentioned a "Be Be" at another spa? Same" Be Be" as Empire?

    Gone, Back? Still in Ville?

    Thanks Drk.

  7. #12021
    Quote Originally Posted by SandMan2245  [View Original Post]
    Just like you I am long time observer but hardly post anything of value. For that I am sorry and I will try to make this area more of a priority. I also have given up on Cincy AMP and have ventured south to Louisville more regularly. Like you I have gone to empire, sun, eva and IB. Of the 4 I mentioned it seems there is a BiBi at Sun's that might be worth trying, although Joy left, she was awesome and worth the trip to Sun's. Of course Eva and IB are not FS options but worth a trip as well.
    It has been a while for me as Sun's is just too close to home and my car is recognizable, but I have found the BiBi at Sun's to be on par with BeBe at Empire both in looks and service.

  8. #12020
    Quote Originally Posted by PaoliIN  [View Original Post]
    If it's legit I'll try it. Corydon is very convenient for me.

  9. #12019
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Long time observer on here but first time posting. I would typically frequent Cincinnati but after reading reviews of BeBe at Empire on here last winter I made the trip there and was glad I did. I have now been there several times as she is the most attractive I've seen at an AMP and always does a great job. I put her at the top of my list but I am wondering if there is still better out there in the Louisville area that I just haven't discovered yet? Any and all suggestions welcome!

    Stay safe.
    Just like you I am long time observer but hardly post anything of value. For that I am sorry and I will try to make this area more of a priority. I also have given up on Cincy AMP and have ventured south to Louisville more regularly. Like you I have gone to empire, sun, eva and IB. Of the 4 I mentioned it seems there is a BiBi at Sun's that might be worth trying, although Joy left, she was awesome and worth the trip to Sun's. Of course Eva and IB are not FS options but worth a trip as well.

  10. #12018

    Better than Empire?

    Long time observer on here but first time posting. I would typically frequent Cincinnati but after reading reviews of BeBe at Empire on here last winter I made the trip there and was glad I did. I have now been there several times as she is the most attractive I've seen at an AMP and always does a great job. I put her at the top of my list but I am wondering if there is still better out there in the Louisville area that I just haven't discovered yet? Any and all suggestions welcome!

    Stay safe.

  11. #12017

  12. #12016
    Quote Originally Posted by SandbergFan  [View Original Post]
    So over the past few weeks I've had a couple visits with two different providers at Spring Spa, Ruby and I believe the other one said her name was either Suzy or Sunny can't recall. Both girls give very different rubs but both are really good for what they are. Ruby was more of a light erotic touch type of rub. Suzy / Sunny was a lot more stretching and closer to an actual massage. As usual it's pretty much standard only, which is fine with me as that's almost always all I am looking for anyway. Both of them have very different techniques for the finish than what I've had at all the other places and I've tried about everywhere at least a few times over the years, and I've been very happy with both experiences. If you aren't looking for more than standard I would recommend it.
    I'm fine with a standard finish most of the time, but nudity, breast play, nipple play, are important to me.

    Did the clothes come off and could you roam?

  13. #12015

    Spring Spa in Jeffersonville

    So over the past few weeks I've had a couple visits with two different providers at Spring Spa, Ruby and I believe the other one said her name was either Suzy or Sunny can't recall. Both girls give very different rubs but both are really good for what they are. Ruby was more of a light erotic touch type of rub. Suzy / Sunny was a lot more stretching and closer to an actual massage. As usual it's pretty much standard only, which is fine with me as that's almost always all I am looking for anyway. Both of them have very different techniques for the finish than what I've had at all the other places and I've tried about everywhere at least a few times over the years, and I've been very happy with both experiences. If you aren't looking for more than standard I would recommend it.

  14. #12014

    Mary

    The last time and last time I was to see Mary, she bitched the whole time about anything and everything and no matter the conversation she wanted to argue. And then to finish it off. Pun intended. She got tired and grabbed my hand and told me to finish myself bc she was tired. Just can't make that shit up!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    There are some on here that swear by her. I swear never to give her my $$ again. If I wanted to listen to a ***** I'd stay home.

  15. #12013

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth  [View Original Post]
    Thank you that was the place, my bad experience with Mary was a 9 pm appointment. It was 9 and I had to pee but she wouldn't let me go in (She was on the phone in her car) and kept saying just wait. I drove off to use the can and come back but I got some awful texts from her saying never come back etc. Very strange. Having another bad day I guess.
    There are some on here that swear by her. I swear never to give her my $$ again. If I wanted to listen to a ***** I'd stay home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape