Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 18399
-
07-13-22 07:28 #12054Regular Member

Posts: 14Corydon
Anybody been here?
https://louisville.skipthegames.com/...c/957683586731
-
07-11-22 23:45 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 208I'm fine with a standard finish most of the time, but nudity, breast play, nipple play, are important to me.
Originally Posted by SandbergFan
[View Original Post]
Did the clothes come off and could you roam?
-
07-11-22 21:10 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 83Spring Spa in Jeffersonville
So over the past few weeks I've had a couple visits with two different providers at Spring Spa, Ruby and I believe the other one said her name was either Suzy or Sunny can't recall. Both girls give very different rubs but both are really good for what they are. Ruby was more of a light erotic touch type of rub. Suzy / Sunny was a lot more stretching and closer to an actual massage. As usual it's pretty much standard only, which is fine with me as that's almost always all I am looking for anyway. Both of them have very different techniques for the finish than what I've had at all the other places and I've tried about everywhere at least a few times over the years, and I've been very happy with both experiences. If you aren't looking for more than standard I would recommend it.
-
07-11-22 19:57 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 68Mary
The last time and last time I was to see Mary, she bitched the whole time about anything and everything and no matter the conversation she wanted to argue. And then to finish it off. Pun intended. She got tired and grabbed my hand and told me to finish myself bc she was tired. Just can't make that shit up!
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 15:55 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 3103Mary
There are some on here that swear by her. I swear never to give her my $$ again. If I wanted to listen to a ***** I'd stay home.
Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 07:55 #12049This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 2814Time flies
Good morning Bro's, well it's not far away, the" Street Rod Nationals". Seems like only yesterday we were exchanging thoughts, information, on providers, with my friends in" Ville". I see my old friends are still here, and many new ones. Welcome to the" Game"!
I wanted to start my search early this year, reading, studying, PMs, not to" push" hard on my Bro's. As I did last year. Let's work together helping each other get, find, what we need on here.
I'll be checking back in with you weekly, daily, as we get closer to the show date.
Stay safe Drk.
-
07-10-22 13:59 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 119It was Cynthia
Thank you that was the place, my bad experience with Mary was a 9 pm appointment. It was 9 and I had to pee but she wouldn't let me go in (She was on the phone in her car) and kept saying just wait. I drove off to use the can and come back but I got some awful texts from her saying never come back etc. Very strange. Having another bad day I guess.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 13:14 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 384Joy left like 3 weeks back. They currently have Pepsi and a Bebe (not Empire's Bebe) as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Gizmo99
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 11:10 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 208That was Mecca.
Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth
[View Original Post]
Mary was the dark haired one, and Cynthia was the blonde.
I saw Cynthia there the first time, and intended to alternate. But when I saw Mary, I didn't have a great time. Maybe it was just an off day for her, but we just didn't click.
I became a regular of Cynthia.
The two had a falling out and Cynthia left. By then, she and I were on friendly terms, so she allowed me and a couple of other trusted regulars come to her house for a session.
Then she moved to the Virgin Islands. We still text.
As far as I know, Mary is still there, as well as one other younger girl, but I've never seen any activity there.
I called and left a message once, but no answer.
-
07-08-22 10:33 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 119Still There?
I visited a Therapeutic place across from Jeff Boat in Jeffersonville a couple years back. Had a mixed-race lady running it and a blonde (40's), that I absolutely fell in love with working there too. Prices were great, and after getting to see you a few times so was the menu. Best and only American gal I had at an AMP. Is that place still there? Who's working there now? Thank you.
-
07-08-22 09:14 #12044Regular Member

Posts: 2Joy still at Sun?
I had a dream with Joy at sun a few weeks ago. Anyone know if she's still there, or did she leave?
-
07-08-22 09:12 #12043Regular Member

Posts: 2Bb or Bebe
Is Bb and Bebe the same? Had a dream with Bebe back in December and she was great. Is this the same girl?
Originally Posted by MonkeySmasher
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 21:41 #12042Senior Member

Posts: 209BBBJ's at AMPs
BBBJ's seem a rarity at Louisville AMPs. In the last couple of years I've only had one which happened to be at Eva's. I've requested it many times but they either say no or use the language barrier to bait and switch. If I want a decent, sure thing BBBJ, I give Sarah aka Miss Kitty a call. See my reviews in the escort forum.
Originally Posted by WatchTheTeeth
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 15:33 #12041Senior Member

Posts: 3103Why should she
$40 tip, and not obligated to customers need. Shit I think $ would have been sufficient. But I understand the little guy making decisions. Been there done that. Sucking tits is not a big deal to me. More than likely your sucking the last guy spit, might as well kiss the last customer.
Originally Posted by FillHerMouth
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 15:01 #12040Senior Member

Posts: 119Went to Eva's once
Just a note I absolutely hate the Saran wrap, quit visiting Many because of it. I am not a sandwich. Sun had sexy Korean {Pipi?) that goes BBBJ after inspection and cleaning. Sooooo much better.
Originally Posted by PharmHobby
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




