Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 18819
-
07-16-22 15:50 #14049Senior Member

Posts: 187Orange City Tara
Anybody ever see Tara (the massive tits) from Orange City? She used to be my go to and when she moved to Sanford it was even better. But now she moved back to OC and seems completely different. Prices sky rocketed. No real effort. I honestly don't understand it. Curious if anyone has bene having the same experience with her or even seeing her?
-
07-16-22 10:19 #14048Forum Advertiser

Posts: 44Old Enough
Thank you. I too always enjoy every bit of our time together, no matter where we are or what we're doing. You are an awesome friend, and any moment we spend together, always seems to be a good one. Katie Kisses.
Originally Posted by OldEnough
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 09:42 #14047Senior Member

Posts: 78Courtney MILF
I have try to contact her all week including this morning, not a single reply.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
While I am here, have a question. Which if any of the online site is worth trying. I try to do my playing on the weekends so I start Friday night and Saturday and Sunday sending messages and don't have any luck. The ones that replied back always are asking for a deposit which I am not going to do. Any help will be appreciate it. Thanks.
-
07-16-22 07:42 #14046Senior Member

Posts: 243You are an inspiration to us all
Sounds like a really fun week! I personally would not visit any of those providers other than MM but I most certainly appreciate your tenacity to get all those sessions while the family is out catching fire flies in a jar or some shit. Keep on fighting the good fight sir!!
Originally Posted by Dugglc
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-22 00:20 #14045Senior Member

Posts: 169KatieKisses
Well it is now officially Saturday morning so let me be the first to wish Katie a very Happy Birthday. Katie has been my go to girl for a little over a year now. She dots all my I's and crosses all my T's. She is not only a great provider but an even better friend.
Katie Happy Birthday and thanks for all the great times both in the bedroom but more importantly out of the bedroom. I hope your day brings you nothing but happiness and you get everything you wish for.
I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
-
07-13-22 16:05 #14044Regular Member

Posts: 10Twirlers
Is there a difference between Twirlers and Spinners?
Originally Posted by WayneAshley380
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 14:12 #14043Senior Member

Posts: 194Pregnant / lactating
Any currently pregnant or lactating providers around?
-
07-13-22 10:10 #14042Senior Member

Posts: 723There's my personal favorite Diamond.
Originally Posted by BigCris
[View Original Post]
If midget is also on your list you can almost scratch that off with her too.
-
07-13-22 10:08 #14041Senior Member

Posts: 723I use it.
Originally Posted by Envelope57
[View Original Post]
I've hooked up with four girls at UTR prices, but typically without the time limit.
You have to learn how to play the game and read the profiles.
Some are looking for real long term SD stuff, some just want to be paid pen pals or snuggle bunnies, some want to get fuck for funds.
I prefer what's your price I think.
It's a little more direct and easier to sift through.
Same rules apply. No money until my dick's in something warm and wet.
There's quite s few twirlers on these sites.
-
07-13-22 08:29 #14040Senior Member

Posts: 460Secret Benefits
I see this pop up daily, has anybody used this. Is it t sugar bay site?
Thanks.
-
07-11-22 23:56 #14039Senior Member

Posts: 85Searched her on Google shows her active on a few sites I sent her a text will let you guys know if I hear back.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 21:57 #14038Senior Member

Posts: 26Monica Sexton
This is a long shot, but this forum seems to be my best bet. Am trying to locate a porn star that's probably from Orlando area. I really enjoy her videos (couple links below). She doesn't appear to be a big time porn star, so chances are she works as an escort or masseuse or dancer on the side. If anyone has ever run into her, please PM me. Not trying to invade anyone's privacy, or to sound like a stalker. Just trying to see if a fantasy can come true in real life. Maybe I can get a lap dance or massage from her. She spells her name as Monica Sexxxton. Her mom was also in one of her early videos. Jessica Sexton. Admins please advise if this is not allowed.
https://www.xvideos.com/video6918393...xxton_is_back_
https://www.xvideos.com/video6743760...fication_video
-
07-11-22 19:26 #14037Senior Member

Posts: 25Any trusted ebony providers? Looking to punch a few things off my bucket list.
-
07-11-22 16:18 #14036Senior Member

Posts: 377Joan / Nany
Would someone mind PMin me current info for Joan? Linked up with her a month ago but seems the number's gone inactive.
-
07-11-22 13:02 #14035Senior Member

Posts: 887I recognize the younger looking photos but can't remember the reviews.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





