Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4338

    Perfect Petite Princess

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-9d7849112c1b

    OK how many of you dirty dogs sticking your penis into this princess and not reporting on it? I know mines been in there and here is my report.

    Located in a not so nice section of town, apt is a mess, has kids and a cat. Kids were not home when Pappa came a call in.

    If you're looking for the ultimate definition of a spinner this girls picture will be in the dictionary. 4 foot 11,95 pounds, nice little a-cups and a sweet ass! I would classify her as "hot". Easy to talk to sucks a bit above average dick but is high energy when she climbs on top and grinds your cock until she cums. After she took care of herself I had my turn. I turned her around, grabbed a hold good and tight and pounded away until I filled the ballon with my love juice.

    Good fun good conversation for minimal expense! Like Arnold said "I'll be back"!

    Poo.

  2. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPup  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-210a861310c6

    I don't have any other info except that she's on the B Tpke now and her number is 959-207-7159.
    Saw her a few years ago when she was in willimantic. Good service, not sure what the demons were, but she was a bit off. Combined with the odor down there, did not repeat. Not the worst red flags, but I would not repeat.

  3. #4336

    Available now

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-210a861310c6

    I don't have any other info except that she's on the B Tpke now and her number is 959-207-7159.

  4. #4335

  5. #4334

    Real Profiles

    I have had the pleasure of meeting some very nice and real women recently. As always, YMMV, but I have had good experiences with them. Normal women, no demons, can carry on conversations, love adult activities and no GPS. Not STG prices, but you get what you pay for.

    A little older, better looking in person. Just a nice woman.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4302603792ab

    A little bigger in person, but very sexy curvy woman. Loves to dress sexy and show off her great naturals!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-26111850a9d5

    Amazon for sure, total sweetheart, just as hot in person as in her pics, if you are into that kinda look.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-3c22954f2c1e

  6. #4333

    Another

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-bd9a5ab7c1fc

    She is real and willing to meet. She enjoys sucking cock for as long as it takes you to pop. She's too big for my taste sexually but good for a BBBJCIM. Enjoy you oral connoisseurs, and never say Poo didn't share. This is the 3rd or 4th real female from SA I have given up the goods on (recently).

    Feel free to Pm me a lead or two. Poo.

  7. #4332

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-4f68e8c6cb3c

    She is easy to text with responses well but too far for me. If your down in that area pop in for a hello. I'd like to hear just how good she is and what I missed out on.

    Poo.
    Where is she located?

  8. #4331

    RI and CT Camp Ground

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-4f68e8c6cb3c

    She is easy to text with responses well but too far for me. If your down in that area pop in for a hello. I'd like to hear just how good she is and what I missed out on.

    Poo.

  9. #4330

    VERONICA friend

    Isn't Veronica friend the girl from new Milford?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Veronica (the one in black and torquise shirt) is back on SA. This time posting with her friend https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-4c984280192e if rates are anything like what I paid couple years ago. Look to pay around $600 for the both of them.

  10. #4329
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-e25183d25942

    Have any luck with this beauty? Poo.
    Wants 1500 I could not believe it.

  11. #4328

    Anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-e25183d25942

    Have any luck with this beauty? Poo.

  12. #4327

    Veronica

    Looks like Veronica (the one in black and torquise shirt) is back on SA. This time posting with her friend https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-4c984280192e if rates are anything like what I paid couple years ago. Look to pay around $600 for the both of them.

  13. #4326

    Many thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Confident? Let's go with just facts.

    Seeking Arrangement, SeekingMillionaire, Carrot Dating, and What's Your Price. Same owner.

    Source: https://heavy.com/tech/2014/07/seeki...ine-tichelman/.
    THank you.

  14. #4325

    Seeking and it's sister sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Damn,thanks. Okay, that will not work then. As soon as I buy credits, ill be done. Are you very confident SA and wyp are sister sites?.
    Confident? Let's go with just facts.

    Seeking Arrangement, SeekingMillionaire, Carrot Dating, and What's Your Price. Same owner.

    Source: https://heavy.com/tech/2014/07/seeki...ine-tichelman/.

  15. #4324

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    They are sister sites. You can use the Vanilla Visa cards. Payment is anonymous. They track you by IP address, location, ID, cookies, etc. , not just one thing. You could try but from a different device, new ID, etc.

    BMD.
    Damn,thanks. Okay, that will not work then. As soon as I buy credits, ill be done. Are you very confident SA and wyp are sister sites?.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape