The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #4333

    Another

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-bd9a5ab7c1fc

    She is real and willing to meet. She enjoys sucking cock for as long as it takes you to pop. She's too big for my taste sexually but good for a BBBJCIM. Enjoy you oral connoisseurs, and never say Poo didn't share. This is the 3rd or 4th real female from SA I have given up the goods on (recently).

    Feel free to Pm me a lead or two. Poo.

  2. #4332

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-4f68e8c6cb3c

    She is easy to text with responses well but too far for me. If your down in that area pop in for a hello. I'd like to hear just how good she is and what I missed out on.

    Poo.
    Where is she located?

  3. #4331

    RI and CT Camp Ground

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-4f68e8c6cb3c

    She is easy to text with responses well but too far for me. If your down in that area pop in for a hello. I'd like to hear just how good she is and what I missed out on.

    Poo.

  4. #4330

    VERONICA friend

    Isn't Veronica friend the girl from new Milford?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Veronica (the one in black and torquise shirt) is back on SA. This time posting with her friend https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-4c984280192e if rates are anything like what I paid couple years ago. Look to pay around $600 for the both of them.

  5. #4329
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-e25183d25942

    Have any luck with this beauty? Poo.
    Wants 1500 I could not believe it.

  6. #4328

    Anyone?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-e25183d25942

    Have any luck with this beauty? Poo.

  7. #4327

    Veronica

    Looks like Veronica (the one in black and torquise shirt) is back on SA. This time posting with her friend https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-4c984280192e if rates are anything like what I paid couple years ago. Look to pay around $600 for the both of them.

  8. #4326

    Many thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Confident? Let's go with just facts.

    Seeking Arrangement, SeekingMillionaire, Carrot Dating, and What's Your Price. Same owner.

    Source: https://heavy.com/tech/2014/07/seeki...ine-tichelman/.
    THank you.

  9. #4325

    Seeking and it's sister sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    Damn,thanks. Okay, that will not work then. As soon as I buy credits, ill be done. Are you very confident SA and wyp are sister sites?.
    Confident? Let's go with just facts.

    Seeking Arrangement, SeekingMillionaire, Carrot Dating, and What's Your Price. Same owner.

    Source: https://heavy.com/tech/2014/07/seeki...ine-tichelman/.

  10. #4324

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    They are sister sites. You can use the Vanilla Visa cards. Payment is anonymous. They track you by IP address, location, ID, cookies, etc. , not just one thing. You could try but from a different device, new ID, etc.

    BMD.
    Damn,thanks. Okay, that will not work then. As soon as I buy credits, ill be done. Are you very confident SA and wyp are sister sites?.

  11. #4323
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is there a discreet form of payment that works for SA? Any recommendations?
    You can use the Vanilla VISA or Mastercards found everywhere including supermarkets. Buy it with cash so your credit card can't be traced.

    BMD.

  12. #4322
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapcj7  [View Original Post]
    I was banned from Sa and I remember the "banned" message said something like, " and you are also banned forever for using out sister sites. Is whatsyourprice the sister site or is it secret benefits?. Also, I have an active account with no credits, but can search, on WYP but I'm reluctant to buy credits on wyp, in fear if that is the sister site, I will be instantly done, poof! That was how I was banned on sa, as soon as I gave the a cc to upgrade, poof, done. Finally, what types of payments can we use on wyp?. Do vanilla cards and such work?. I see they want a name and everything, etc. Tia.
    They are sister sites. You can use the Vanilla Visa cards. Payment is anonymous. They track you by IP address, location, ID, cookies, etc. , not just one thing. You could try but from a different device, new ID, etc.

    BMD.

  13. #4321

    Are SA and WYP sister sites / . Payment types

    I was banned from Sa and I remember the "banned" message said something like, " and you are also banned forever for using out sister sites. Is whatsyourprice the sister site or is it secret benefits?. Also, I have an active account with no credits, but can search, on WYP but I'm reluctant to buy credits on wyp, in fear if that is the sister site, I will be instantly done, poof! That was how I was banned on sa, as soon as I gave the a cc to upgrade, poof, done. Finally, what types of payments can we use on wyp?. Do vanilla cards and such work?. I see they want a name and everything, etc. Tia.

  14. #4320

    Wow

    This chick must think everyone on the site is stupid https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-48156e2985e0.

  15. #4319
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is there a discreet form of payment that works for SA? Any recommendations?
    Load up a prepaid visa gift card. That could work. If not get a prepaid debit card.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape