Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 28550
-
07-13-22 11:37 #20450Senior Member

Posts: 41SPP is down
SPP website is down. Wonder if they get busted, out for good or just some maintenance issue. Anyone knows?
-
07-13-22 11:29 #20449Senior Member

Posts: 260Nah
For the rose you might give you can find women way more beautiful and legit than her hell for the rate you could get a threesome. Check LC.
Originally Posted by Williaro28
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 11:27 #20448Senior Member

Posts: 260Gotcha
That makes sense. It seem weird because she was asking me how I'm going to pay and pricing high. You might be right but you wouldn't recommend. I stopped texting her.
Originally Posted by RayPrince
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 11:25 #20447Senior Member

Posts: 260Yea
I seen her this morning. She cool asf and sexy. She will be on pfy regulars. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:35 #20446Senior Member

Posts: 1302Yes. Remember, if you have to ask, it always is. Trust your instincts, and if it looks too good to be true, it is.
Originally Posted by BenKnoxville
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 09:43 #20445Senior Member

Posts: 238Latinas
Will be in the A this weekend and would like to see a few Latinas or beautiful black providers. PM with any information.
-
07-13-22 09:20 #20444Senior Member

Posts: 475I hit them up one time, but never saw them. The older one wanted $180 or $380 hr for both. I then asked about the blond by herself as I really wasn't interested in the older one, but she never replied. Maybe she felt snubbed and didn't like it? I never bothered to follow up more to find out.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 09:09 #20443Senior Member

Posts: 2029Maserati
Maserati's rates started at 80 QV last time I met.
Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 02:39 #20442Regular Member

Posts: 1Is this fake?
New to all of this is this a fake account.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4049473719
-
07-13-22 00:57 #20441Senior Member

Posts: 555Probably not a cop
You should be good because I doubt police would make guys come visit them for high prices, if anything they will make the prices affordable to catch increase their chances of guys actually coming. The bust I was involved in they said 75 for a qv, plus her most recent ad says no blacks. Worst case scenario it's a guy robbing people, but I highly doubt cops would exclude a certain demographic.
Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 22:58 #20440Senior Member

Posts: 260Maserati
What's the damage.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 22:53 #20439Senior Member

Posts: 118Kayley
https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta/files/1982021.htm
Anybody know anything about this one? I'm a simple man and can usually get my needs met in a VIP room but I am really considering going this route. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Had one that I figured I would eventually use when this day came but she seems to be MIA. Thank you.
-
07-12-22 22:47 #20438Regular Member

Posts: 15UTR bbw
In state for work chaps. Any clean UTR bbws in the area. I'm up for a day trip if the bird is worth the trip. Prefer BBBJ or anal experts. Thanks in advance.
-
07-12-22 17:35 #20437Senior Member

Posts: 223I was trying to set up a qv with her last Friday and got frustrated with trying to text her. She was slow to respond and cryptic. I called her and she picked right up and sounded very coherent and pleasant. I told her I wanted to arrange a qv and was ready to meet. She said she would text the address when we hung up. Crickets. She clearly has comms issues.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe!
Buck.
-
07-12-22 15:25 #20436Senior Member

Posts: 177I had a similar experience, ghosted me for 30 minutes after getting to the Orel the hotel, then says she was in shower, gives room number and then doesn't answer door, left then she calls asking where am I at, she said had to run out for smokes. Smh.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





