Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 28550
-
07-12-22 12:08 #20435Senior Member

Posts: 2029Carmen
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9122002449 .
Originally Posted by Madden404
[View Original Post]
Carmen is posing with a drako. Does that give you good vibes? I'm all for the 2 a and love a mami that can handle them. However I suppose the associates aren't to nice. This reminds of chanel in union city and hanging around with similar dudes. In a gang. Everyone stated to stay away from Chanel because of her associates.
I literally have no complaints on Maserati. Thick asf and a good time.
Originally Posted by Madden404
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4704376689
https://callescort.org/404-668-0605
-
07-12-22 11:52 #20434Senior Member

Posts: 2029Chamblee one ghosting
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4702211998
Originally Posted by TheGuyWith
[View Original Post]
You shouldn't wait that long. Especially when they know you're coming. To not respond for 30 minutes when you arrive is abysmal. On top of that ghost. I guess she has some issues then. Have a rule set for yourself in regards to how much time you'll waste waiting. Don't sit around for an hour. Waste of gas and time in this heat. Hell you need a refund for that gas money sheesh lmfao. This one must not be so great as mentioned in the prior report. Head game looks whack as hell. I'd honestly ask what she is doing with her neck.
"what are you doing down there" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtwijqdaSng .
-
07-12-22 11:27 #20433Senior Member

Posts: 260Le
I text this person this morning and I warning you guys this is LE. I was looking at the pictures and messaged her. She started off with outrages prices then she didn't answer some questions. The person was also trying to get me to incriminate myself as well. Beware.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/85891178
-
07-12-22 10:40 #20432Banned Member

Posts: 50Any of them do bfs or multiple pops?
Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 09:52 #20431Senior Member

Posts: 162A little help, please.
If anyone has had this experience, let us know. Maya is DEFINITELY my type. I've had my ear to the ground for a futness model type and I can't find ANY in Atlanta. The only one I have found is in florida. She's hot af but, damn that's a long drive!
Originally Posted by DalyAlex21
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 09:40 #20430Senior Member

Posts: 96You too huh?
I had the same thing happen to me LOL.
Originally Posted by TheGuyWith
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 09:34 #20429Regular Member

Posts: 7Clutch, thanks Jrody
Just tried Maserati and shit she was amazing 10/10.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 09:28 #20428Regular Member

Posts: 7Interested in this one
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85868457
Never seen this one posted before but I sent a message and she was very responsive so far, has anybody ever experienced her?
-
07-11-22 20:52 #20427Senior Member

Posts: 54Agreed
100% agree. I would not recommend Missy to anyone unless you want some random dude popping in on you before you finish or she starts rushing. I don't understand why she doesn't just date that guy and leave the game alone LOL
.
Originally Posted by BoobGuy1980
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 16:55 #20426Senior Member

Posts: 2029Slim Barbie and Cougar redd. East point
Anyone ever have Barbie who is always with redd? They're near camp creek. Anyone ever take a bite? Barbie is the younger one. They both stopped posting but they've been on and off for the past year.
https://callescort.org/678-434-4642 .
-
07-11-22 16:21 #20425Senior Member

Posts: 643Jrody,
Thanks Bro,
I did the search thing on "Kitty" in the search menu and it came up with a bunch of other stuff. LOL.
I do remember the other two girls mentioned and reviewed and have stayed away from them of course. I was just checking on her and couldn't remember anything did about Kitty. But, your probably right about falling in line with the other bad seeds. I don't have time to mess around and be rushed. It won't end well with her and if she has a pimp. I'll get my money back!
Better to just move on unless I want an adventure and expect a loss.
Thanks again and good looking out!
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 15:18 #20424Senior Member

Posts: 150This is Kawaii Kitty
She may have been involved recently with adult-stuff and a minor with her husband. I would have to do more research-might be why they are getting away with using her photo.
Originally Posted by BonerChamp69
[View Original Post]
https://anacams.com/u/kawaiiikitty/
-
07-11-22 14:03 #20423Senior Member

Posts: 41Ghosting
I can't say about her service but communication is bad because she made me waited for more than half an hour last time when I got to the place then ghosted me.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 13:28 #20422Senior Member

Posts: 68These Latinas and a quick LK review
Anyone seen these Latinas? I have my eye on Maya because man she looks fit. If anyone has any experience please let me know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/85756596
On another note, I recently saw Sooah at LK. She was pretty good, nothing out of the ordinary though. If any of you have seen Diva before, Sooah doesn't provide the same level of service but she's younger than her. We started off with the scrub in the shower and a little peekaboo BJ. She's small so she's got a bit of a spinner thing going for her. Big bolts. Obviously, the pic didn't match what was in person, but she was still generally cute. While I thoroughly enjoyed the service, I still felt it was overpriced at $ x 3.5. I'm considering seeing Kay next but I may wait until the next batch of girls.
-
07-11-22 11:05 #20421Senior Member

Posts: 2029Kitty associated with Shayla and channel whom are not great
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6784262260 .
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
I read the ad. That should be suffice on determining what you will get. Kitty is associated with Channel and Shayla in Austell. Channel has similar rules and rushes. Super limited. I believe there was a report on kitty and she rushes as well. So YMMV on the limited menu. Kitty is know for having fake comments and reviews. Shayla also is garbage and has been reviewed a plethora of times here. Bad apples with bad apples means this one is a bad apple. Oomf. For proof I added pics of kitty with channel and Shayla. They're known associates. All I'll say is YMMV.











Reply With Quote




