Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 786 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 286 686 736 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 836 886 1286 1786 ... LastLast
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19031

    Is she legit?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/207986673624

    Anyone seen her?

    Found reviews and everything seems to match up but want to make sure before I take the plunge.

  2. #19030
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #19029

    A few questions

    Can anybody send me information about Noa?

    Also can we get a list of good girls that are okay with AA. I saw Ginger right before went to the "not dark" side.

  4. #19028
    Does anyone know which local provider is AgentKinky?

    The Admin changed AgentKinky's handle to Forum Advertiser. See link: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post6010258.

  5. #19027

    Do Not bother. Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Benito9  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her, she seemed intelligent, sent a verification pic, really talked a good game. Seemed totally legit. Set a time, went downtown Raleigh, she told me she would come down and walk me up to her apartment.

    Now, she asked for a gift card, which some girls do and I rather that than electronic. But, when I get there she then asks me to send a picture of the card to prove I'm legit. I send the pic (card in the package). She tells me open it and send a pic of both sides, once she verifies the funds she will come down. I said then you get the money up front and we haven't met. Then I get the "don't you trust me?" "Are you going to let a gift card stand in the way of seeing me?" etc. I told her meet me in person, verify the card then we go up. "But this is how I do things with new clients", "just send the pic of the card and I will be down in 5 minutes".

    Well, by this time I'm already halfway home. Typical scam, probably not even in North Carolina let alone Raleigh.

    Be careful brothers.

  6. #19026

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Havana quite a few times for her massages and body glides. Looking at those prices she must have switched her game and doing better things now. Can you give more details on your experience?
    Thanks for the feedback. Will try to reach her.

  7. #19025

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobloz  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Havana quite a few times for her massages and body glides. Looking at those prices she must have switched her game and doing better things now. Can you give more details on your experience?
    Thanks for the feedback. Will try to reach her.

  8. #19024

    Samara new phone number

    At Samara's request I wanted to let all her friends know that her hobby phone number unexpectedly expired, and so she now has a new number. Also, due to the unanticipated expiration, she lost her list of contacts; however, she may be able to recover that. So if you get a text from her from a new number, don't be surprised. Her email is still the same if you have that.

  9. #19023

    Checked her off my list

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    Rose is now posting on Sumosearch Raleigh.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...o-dep/47786795
    Well I can say I think its definitely worth it to see her guys. Once I got a hold of her yesterday the texting was very quick and easy. Paid for the qv and yeah I would have to repeat. That very wet warm squirting experience is something I have never experienced. Body is nice, she is easy to communicate with. Incall could have been cleaner but overall that qv is high on my list of visits I've had.

  10. #19022

    Rose

    Rose is now posting on Sumosearch Raleigh.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...o-dep/47786795

  11. #19021
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLines  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85870655

    She is the lady in the link, I went to see her she quoted me 150 for Hhr but at the end she rushed all the visit to a Qv, CBJ 30 seconds then cfs in doggy 3 min and finally 2 min of HJ. And to be honest I not even finish the race so I don't recommend it. She cannot take big ones, and all the session was complaining about the size, I will not repeat; also the pictures is her but she doesn't look that skinny anymore so pics are flattering so take that as an advice.
    Everything you said is dead on, I want my money back and she called her handler on me. I'm so glad you're posting this because I could not find a link to do it myself. This chick had to be the worst experience I've had since I've been in the game. I felt completely ripped off.

  12. #19020
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo1  [View Original Post]
    Any members have seen her?
    Great massages and body glides in the past. But looking at the prices she might be offering more now.

  13. #19019
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyBabyYeah  [View Original Post]
    Last time was a few weeks ago and she was amazing as always. If she wasn't so pricey I'd see her weekly or more. She's probably my ATF. Always brings the quality experience. If you've got a good vibe she'll match it. I'm a fan of the GFE and she is that to a tee. Body is a 10 IMO and looks even better in person. Safe and upscale location. Good comms. All that. If I was a rich man I'd make her my go-to but the price tag makes her an occasional treat instead.
    I've seen Havana quite a few times for her massages and body glides. Looking at those prices she must have switched her game and doing better things now. Can you give more details on your experience?

  14. #19018

    Blonde one my favorite

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85863133

    She would be 22.5'1 would be her height. She is Pettie, but I would say the best one ever had in Raleigh without GFE and BBBJ.

    Initially asked to keep the roses on the table, after that we undressed. She sat on me, started tasting her tits. She did CBJ. Switched to missnry. Almost 10 minutes. Definitely not a clock watcher. Changed to Doggy and then WOT. She is not good in English but definitely there is a handler.

    I may repeat one more time.

  15. #19017

    Wake Forest Sugar

    Your little sister must be making so much money. She never replies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/008769146045

    Here, just know this my little sister. Be kind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape