Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 30808
-
07-12-22 14:16 #19018Banned Member

Posts: 35Blonde one my favorite
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85863133
She would be 22.5'1 would be her height. She is Pettie, but I would say the best one ever had in Raleigh without GFE and BBBJ.
Initially asked to keep the roses on the table, after that we undressed. She sat on me, started tasting her tits. She did CBJ. Switched to missnry. Almost 10 minutes. Definitely not a clock watcher. Changed to Doggy and then WOT. She is not good in English but definitely there is a handler.
I may repeat one more time.
-
07-12-22 13:25 #19017Senior Member

Posts: 180Wake Forest Sugar
Your little sister must be making so much money. She never replies.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 12:32 #19016Regular Member

Posts: 1Jessie
Any information on this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85920985
-
07-12-22 12:15 #19015Senior Member

Posts: 35Havannah
Last time was a few weeks ago and she was amazing as always. If she wasn't so pricey I'd see her weekly or more. She's probably my ATF. Always brings the quality experience. If you've got a good vibe she'll match it. I'm a fan of the GFE and she is that to a tee. Body is a 10 IMO and looks even better in person. Safe and upscale location. Good comms. All that. If I was a rich man I'd make her my go-to but the price tag makes her an occasional treat instead.
Originally Posted by Indigo1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 10:54 #19014Senior Member

Posts: 215Madison
Madison has gone off the rails since I saw her over a year ago. If this pic isn't acceptable I get it.
-
07-12-22 10:43 #19013Senior Member

Posts: 38Someone just asked me about her privately.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen her since the pandemic and she updated her website to have that page about her covid rules. Just curious, for those that have seen her more recently, is kissing definitely off the table nowadays?
Always had a good time with her, and as mentioned, she's a great person to keep in mind if your schedule only allows for weekday day times.
-
07-12-22 10:20 #19012Senior Member

Posts: 28You Do DATY?
From her online content oral seems to be her thing both giving and receiving. Kindof surprised to hear she was meh at it. You do DATY at all? Might decide jf she's a go or no go for me.
Originally Posted by SexGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 10:00 #19011Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone seen her lately?
Any members have seen her?
Originally Posted by Indigo1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 09:58 #19010Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks
Thanks for the update. I was about to pull the trigger yesterday, but somehow could not make it with my schedule. I guess, will not even try now.
Originally Posted by RedLines;6012598[URL
-
07-12-22 09:29 #19009Senior Member

Posts: 109Re: Havana
Search her name in the bar on the right corner at the top of the page. I know she's been reviewed many times, and I think the majority were positive. She's definitely real.
Originally Posted by Indigo1
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 01:35 #19008Senior Member

Posts: 97I got a nightmare last night
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85870655
She is the lady in the link, I went to see her she quoted me 150 for Hhr but at the end she rushed all the visit to a Qv, CBJ 30 seconds then cfs in doggy 3 min and finally 2 min of HJ. And to be honest I not even finish the race so I don't recommend it. She cannot take big ones, and all the session was complaining about the size, I will not repeat; also the pictures is her but she doesn't look that skinny anymore so pics are flattering so take that as an advice.
-
07-11-22 22:46 #19007Senior Member

Posts: 136Absolutely seconded about Sarah Anderson. She is dynamite.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 22:45 #19006Senior Member

Posts: 662Greensboro
Greensboro forum has a few reviews as does Burlington. I seem to recall the reviews were not stellar. I do not know if she has a handler. But asking for a deposit, plus she has slowly moved from Greensboro towards Durham. Bet she will move towards Raleigh soon enough.
Originally Posted by LaJuve101
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 22:40 #19005Senior Member

Posts: 136I am right there with you. Mornings / lunch are the only time which work for me. Off the top of my head, I can recall having coordinated with at least 3 days of notice early morning visits with Sarah Anderson, Paige Lachelle, Hayley Muse, Lilah James, and Samara. There were also two others from out of town. Bella Bain from Florida and Naughty Natasha from Denver. Unless the lady has her own secure location (Sarah, Lilah), then you're going to have to really coordinate well in advance due to check-in / check-out times.
Originally Posted by APlan
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 20:14 #19004Senior Member

Posts: 234$50 deposit required, don't waste your time.
Originally Posted by LaJuve101
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





