Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10894

    North Shore

    Anyone know of a good non-asian MP on the North Shore. I used to go to Black Lace in Lawrence but they have closed. Which I had gotten the contact info of one of the Spanish women who worked there before the closed up. Also wish they would take the sign down for the place because it no longer exists. There is an AMP parlor that was next to black lace that is still there. Older heavyset asian woman. Does a half hearted massage and a none enthusiastic HJ. Talks a lot though, asks a lot of questions, like do you live near by how long what do you do. Went once and never came back.

  2. #10893

    Halló

    Quote Originally Posted by Ybm212  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried divine massages? I am thinking of pulling the trigger but would like to see if anyone has used the service.

    Divinemassages.com
    This place seems a little sketchy. Money up front is never a good sign and also their website registration informaiton is questionable looks like it says the websites owners are from Reykjavík. Might just be a scam to get credit card information.

  3. #10892

    Divine massage part ii

    http://divinemassages.com/

    I decided to TOFTT and filled out all of the intake bullshit forms online. Then, I get an email with a link to pre-book by paying upfront with my AMEX card. No dice!

    It is a legit place, I believe. There is not anything that would warrant an actual physical visit.

  4. #10891

    Divine massage

    The one that I found was in Mattapoisette with a 508 area code. I called the place and asked if they do NURU. The girl that answered the phone (Jenna) did not know what NURU massage was.

    When I explained it to her, she hung up on me! LOL.

    True Story.

  5. #10890
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #10889

    Brookline Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    Please recommend a place in Brookline or Boston.
    Welcome to Boston. Try Tulip massage on Beacon Street. You will be happy there.

  7. #10888

    Divine massages com

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    She said it's her pic, but I don't see any pictures in the website!
    It's some sort of data harvesting scam. If you're dumb enough to use your real, traceable info, you'll get a call / text from someone saying they'll tell your friends, family, and employer that you're a pervert unless you pay them.

  8. #10887
    Please recommend a place in Brookline or Boston.

  9. #10886
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Same thing. Where are the pics?
    It doesn't matter. It's fishy and I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

  10. #10885

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    She said it's her pic, but I don't see any pictures in the website!
    Same thing. Where are the pics?

  11. #10884
    Quote Originally Posted by Ybm212  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried divine massages? I am thinking of pulling the trigger but would like to see if anyone has used the service.

    Divinemassages.com
    She said it's her pic, but I don't see any pictures in the website!

  12. #10883
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnert2  [View Original Post]
    Go through the booking workflow and it becomes questionable.
    I got to that same place and decided to post here. It made me think twice.

  13. #10882
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Where is the place located.
    It is somewhere in Boston I think. I haven't gone far enough to get an address.

  14. #10881

    Traveling for business

    Hey guys.

    Happy mongering. I'm in town until Saturday staying at the AC on Albany. What's everyone's top 3-5 AMPs that I need to check out here and what's the damage. Would appreciate any suggestions.

    Stay safe.

  15. #10880
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive99  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly are you seeing that? No mention of any pricing I can see on that site anywhere. The location address isn't even provided which is kinda weird.
    Go through the booking workflow and it becomes questionable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape