LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10894

    Divine massage

    The one that I found was in Mattapoisette with a 508 area code. I called the place and asked if they do NURU. The girl that answered the phone (Jenna) did not know what NURU massage was.

    When I explained it to her, she hung up on me! LOL.

    True Story.

  2. #10893
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  3. #10892

    Brookline Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    Please recommend a place in Brookline or Boston.
    Welcome to Boston. Try Tulip massage on Beacon Street. You will be happy there.

  4. #10891

    Divine massages com

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    She said it's her pic, but I don't see any pictures in the website!
    It's some sort of data harvesting scam. If you're dumb enough to use your real, traceable info, you'll get a call / text from someone saying they'll tell your friends, family, and employer that you're a pervert unless you pay them.

  5. #10890
    Please recommend a place in Brookline or Boston.

  6. #10889
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    Same thing. Where are the pics?
    It doesn't matter. It's fishy and I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

  7. #10888

    Divine

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    She said it's her pic, but I don't see any pictures in the website!
    Same thing. Where are the pics?

  8. #10887
    Quote Originally Posted by Ybm212  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried divine massages? I am thinking of pulling the trigger but would like to see if anyone has used the service.

    Divinemassages.com
    She said it's her pic, but I don't see any pictures in the website!

  9. #10886
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnert2  [View Original Post]
    Go through the booking workflow and it becomes questionable.
    I got to that same place and decided to post here. It made me think twice.

  10. #10885
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Where is the place located.
    It is somewhere in Boston I think. I haven't gone far enough to get an address.

  11. #10884

    Traveling for business

    Hey guys.

    Happy mongering. I'm in town until Saturday staying at the AC on Albany. What's everyone's top 3-5 AMPs that I need to check out here and what's the damage. Would appreciate any suggestions.

    Stay safe.

  12. #10883
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFive99  [View Original Post]
    Where exactly are you seeing that? No mention of any pricing I can see on that site anywhere. The location address isn't even provided which is kinda weird.
    Go through the booking workflow and it becomes questionable.

  13. #10882
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69  [View Original Post]
    Can't be real. With the options laid right out under sensual massage. Happy ending $50, Oral $100. Full service $200. Please prove me wrong.
    Where exactly are you seeing that? No mention of any pricing I can see on that site anywhere. The location address isn't even provided which is kinda weird.

  14. #10881
    Quote Originally Posted by TimLuvsTits69  [View Original Post]
    Can't be real. With the options laid right out under sensual massage. Happy ending $50, Oral $100. Full service $200. Please prove me wrong.
    I agree, it's impressively elaborate scam if so however.

  15. #10880

    Divine massage

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDick75  [View Original Post]
    Where is the place located.
    Can't be real. With the options laid right out under sensual massage. Happy ending $50, Oral $100. Full service $200. Please prove me wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape