Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 1619 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16462

    Be thankful

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    This girl has problem.

    First, I asked her if she was available? She said yes and then no response. I asked her the second time and she went crazy.

    This is what she texted:

    So you think your going to put me on a time limit, To get ready to work tonight?? Are you crazy?? You don't even know me tf why would I rush for you and idek know you. You can't not and will not put no time restrictions on me understand? Fuck around and get blocked for pissing me off one thing I hate is mf tryna control me or rush me.

    And she still texting me.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/661721340041
    You need to be happy this did not happen after you showed up. The link is down. Do you have a name? Yes I know many of these girls do not post a name.

    Thank you for the warning.

  2. #16461
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayoh  [View Original Post]
    This girl has problem.

    First, I asked her if she was available? She said yes and then no response. I asked her the second time and she went crazy.

    This is what she texted:

    So you think your going to put me on a time limit, To get ready to work tonight?? Are you crazy?? You don't even know me tf why would I rush for you and idek know you. You can't not and will not put no time restrictions on me understand? Fuck around and get blocked for pissing me off one thing I hate is mf tryna control me or rush me.

    And she still texting me.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/661721340041
    Link is dead, you have a picture or a name? Sounds an awful lot like Jade. She goes off on similar tantrums put of nowhere.

  3. #16460

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    She had tied up photos in her ads in the past. Did this "accident" happen during a S&M session?
    No, not from that. She doesn't want to shame to monger for what could have been a preventable situation, so should we?

  4. #16459

    Breezy

    This girl has literally spiraled down hill. When I went to see her she was a mess hair wasn't done ,no makeup the place was trash and her clothes seemed as, if she had wore them for a couple days. She started or giving me a BBBJ and as I looked down, I couldn't take my eyes off the fact that her THUMB was so black. What is that from? Her head game is truly on point her. We used to have good times with each other. I would see her again if in no one else was available. She just ain't what she used to be. Once walking out some big guy was also on his wsy to her room I don't know if she has a pimp or what but just be careful wouldn't go be there at night.

  5. #16458

    Very bad attitude

    This girl has problem.

    First, I asked her if she was available? She said yes and then no response. I asked her the second time and she went crazy.

    This is what she texted:

    So you think your going to put me on a time limit, To get ready to work tonight?? Are you crazy?? You don't even know me tf why would I rush for you and idek know you. You can't not and will not put no time restrictions on me understand? Fuck around and get blocked for pissing me off one thing I hate is mf tryna control me or rush me.

    And she still texting me.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/661721340041

  6. #16457
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDaty  [View Original Post]
    Do a search by phone # and you will find two similar looking, maybe same person years apart.
    If she is the one with the 10 min challenge then I would recommend. Had a dream a couple months ago and was very happy with the results. I will repeat soon.

  7. #16456
    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Ok, but I think we could do more to welcome the providers here. I see no reason for contentiousness. We're both trying to connect with each us. She will definitely not suggest any of her friends interact with us after we ran her off.
    I don't think any one did anything to not welcome her here. Some people posted honest reviews or answers questions she is the one who came here and said I don't see anyone from here. If you don't want to know what peoples honest opinion of you is in this business I recommend not reading boards like this. Either way I seen her once decent time but not worth 350 bucks for what I like so I chose not to see her again just my opinion my dollar.

  8. #16455

    Accidentally?

    Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo450  [View Original Post]
    Spades is on vacation. If you're looking for a great BBBJCIM tits and ass is a great choice. While normally full service, a monger accidentally injured her, so only oral for now.

    TallyHo450.
    She had tied up photos in her ads in the past. Did this "accident" happen during a S&M session?

  9. #16454

    Tits and Ass in Spades

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    For the best BBBJ in the Dayton area I would go to Nala ad is on Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nala-937

    Or I would see Tits and Ass in Spades.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/864254396948

    This is an old ad so I am not sure of her status.

    Both ladies are big bodied. They are pretty, clean, and very nice and sweet.

    Both have great communication, clean apartments, and do not contact you days or weeks later.

    Both took my whole dick in when many others have complained about the size. CIM is allowed. Both are $$ per hour or less when I last saw them.

    I hope it works for you.
    Spades is on vacation. If you're looking for a great BBBJCIM tits and ass is a great choice. While normally full service, a monger accidentally injured her, so only oral for now.

    TallyHo450.

  10. #16453

    Hearts on vacay, Spades back but

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStallion  [View Original Post]
    Probably on vacation. Her friend Hearts said she is on vacation till 17th so I am guessing Spades would be too.
    Spades is back but out of commission for a few days. This is what I understand from writing her.

  11. #16452

    Vacation Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with spades lately. I have texted multiple times with no success. I'd really like to dream with her.
    Probably on vacation. Her friend Hearts said she is on vacation till 17th so I am guessing Spades would be too.

  12. #16451

    So so

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDaty  [View Original Post]
    Do a search by phone # and you will find two similar looking, maybe same person years apart.
    She has been around for quite a while she in the past has gone by Destiny and maybe before that Jade. The reports one her are mixed. Do a forum search on Destiny and you will see a lot of information.

  13. #16450

    Blond in your dreams

    Do a search by phone # and you will find two similar looking, maybe same person years apart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know about this blonde miltf? Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/478787543408

  14. #16449

    Blonde in your dreams

    Anyone know about this blonde miltf? Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/478787543408

  15. #16448

    Tits Ass and Spades

    Has anyone had a dream with spades lately. I have texted multiple times with no success. I'd really like to dream with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape