Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 532 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 7968
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5178
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Ended up catching a way lesser known STD than that most docs don't even usually test for. Furthermore, the woman has a husband who is apparently cool with it all. Like, just do the numbers. If you're fucking every client bb, your odds of catching something skyrocket. I'm not judging anyone for their decisions, but I just don't get why providers do it? Do they not care about their health at all? Immean, this woman may be been a former user but all signs points to her being relatively straight. And the thing is this isn't the only provider I've seen who is very open to BB. Its stuff like this that makes me want paranoid as fuck, even wearing a condom.
    You are on point to be cautious and question the situation. When a girl shows us clean results they are only good if she hasn't had any sexual contact since providing the sample. If she saw a hot client before seeing us she can throw those test results in the trash cause they are useless. Agreed?

    When seeing escorts as opposed to known streetwalkers chances are she's cleaner than some of the clients she sees. Now, ask any working girl and they will tell you horror stories about some of the smells on the clients they see. They can tell us who showered today and who hasn't seen soap and water since the turn of the century.

    The test results speak for themselves until a girl is faced with doing a date and losing money. Then chances are she will go ahead and do the date. Knowing very well the risk she's taking with this client. Then bang within hours, she's infected.

    Many of these guys know they are hot and still play the game. We can't depend on the other guys doing the right thing. He's pussy drunk and wants that pussy without restriction now.

    There are a few guys that knowingly are infecting workers. Ask around. They pass it to one and she passes it to ten more before she's even aware he tagged her.

    There is only one way to protect ourselves in this game. Trust only yourself. Don't bank on her test results. If indeed they are even hers. We have no agenda to gain by lying to ourselves. Where others tend to gain by lying to us.

    As a safety net when we decide to play on the field it is always a good idea to make sure we have what we need to do what we want to do. We and only us are responsible for our own health and safety. Never place your trust or faith in someone that you are paying to tell you what you want to hear. Cause that is exactly what she will do. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.

  2. #5177
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    Can someone explain to me the rationale some providers have for doing BB almost exclusively? In a recent visit to a new regular, my provider told me that she usually does bb. We were in a situation where we both didn't have a condom and she looked me dead in the eyes and said "I'm clean seriously". Listen, I've been burned 4 times now by people who SWORE they were clean. I've been burned by someone who showed me their STD results. Ended up catching a way lesser known STD than that most docs don't even usually test for. Furthermore, the woman has a husband who is apparently cool with it all. Like, just do the numbers. If you're fucking every client bb, your odds of catching something skyrocket. I'm not judging anyone for their decisions, but I just don't get why providers do it? Do they not care about their health at all? Immean, this woman may be been a former user but all signs points to her being relatively straight. And the thing is this isn't the only provider I've seen who is very open to BB. Its stuff like this that makes me want paranoid as fuck, even wearing a condom.
    Perhaps because there are alot of guys thst want BB but won't openly admit it.

    And in 2022 there isn't a single std that will kill you.

    15-20 years ago HIV was a death sentence. Not anymore.

    1 pill a day brings it to undetectable levels and a full level.

    Herpes is an inconvenience and many adults have it with symptoms.

    Everything else is curable.

    I'm not debating what's right or wrong. It's all a personal choice.

    Higher risk of getting caught if you have a significant other at home and bring home an STD.

    F you're single, only you are affected by your decisions.

    This is why I preferred SA when I was a regular member. Plenty if normal women willing to go BB.

    Who weren't sleeping with other men.

  3. #5176

    "I'm clean I promise"

    Can someone explain to me the rationale some providers have for doing BB almost exclusively? In a recent visit to a new regular, my provider told me that she usually does bb. We were in a situation where we both didn't have a condom and she looked me dead in the eyes and said "I'm clean seriously". Listen, I've been burned 4 times now by people who SWORE they were clean. I've been burned by someone who showed me their STD results. Ended up catching a way lesser known STD than that most docs don't even usually test for. Furthermore, the woman has a husband who is apparently cool with it all. Like, just do the numbers. If you're fucking every client bb, your odds of catching something skyrocket. I'm not judging anyone for their decisions, but I just don't get why providers do it? Do they not care about their health at all? Immean, this woman may be been a former user but all signs points to her being relatively straight. And the thing is this isn't the only provider I've seen who is very open to BB. Its stuff like this that makes me want paranoid as fuck, even wearing a condom.

  4. #5175
    Quote Originally Posted by Merge1  [View Original Post]
    Let's hope the moderators quicky delete these obviously bogus accounts. They appear to be the same person.
    I just figured out how to use the ignore function. Feeling better now.
    Can we help them help us by using the "Report Post" button / link?

  5. #5174

    Ignore

    Quote Originally Posted by JTerry26  [View Original Post]
    MasterZao.

    Donutslover.

    MarkosMarkos12.

    PeterNascar.
    Let's hope the moderators quicky delete these obviously bogus accounts. They appear to be the same person.
    I just figured out how to use the ignore function. Feeling better now.
    Last edited by Merge1; 07-13-22 at 06:10. Reason: More information

  6. #5173

    Ignore

    MasterZao.

    Donutslover.

    MarkosMarkos12.

    PeterNascar.

  7. #5172
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #5171
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #5170

    Amanda.

    Quote Originally Posted by DonutsLover  [View Original Post]
    Amanda is another Korean GFE Sexbomb! She currently works in Chicago, Koreanpalace. Biz, but she'll return! Amanda is also in my highly recommended list!
    I know Amanda. I had really good time with her from Vegas few years ago. Or, last year?? Sorry, pandemic ruined my sense of time. Amanda is GFE, she speaks relatively good English. Gorgeous body! I heard she gained some covid weight, but I know she's still beautiful even with those extra mass. Do you know when she will be back?

  10. #5169

    Jenny the K-GFE w / LKP

    Saw Jenny today, this time one on one session, I wanted to have an hour of intimate intercourse time with her.

    Since PO already has my info, scheduling was quick & easy.

    As I entered her door and Jenny welcomed me with big hug and lfk. She dragged me over so quick to start the fun after some making out and grinding I forgot I had my socks on still.

    The shower was like a dream. So much bare grinding I was nervous it was going to slip in. Maybe it did few times. Lots of kissing with tongue and sensual foreplay which I love in a provider. Onto the fun and lots of bbj, daty and the works. I wanted to cum on her tits but she made me cum so hard I couldn't control it or hold it before getting the condom off.

    After some cuddling and chatting we went for round 2 with more amazing bbj. I pounded her hard in doggy and she loved it. She was so f*cking tight but I came again, I can't wait until tomorrow, I have to save up a ton and see her as much as possible!

    Look: 8, enhanced c but look perfect, tall.

    Photos: Photos are real but photoshopped, close enough.

    Service: 9, GFE / CFS, sexually extreme hedonist session.

    Age: 27 to 31?

  11. #5168
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNascar  [View Original Post]
    I haven't see Amanda yet.
    Amanda is another Korean GFE Sexbomb! She currently works in Chicago, Koreanpalace. Biz, but she'll return! Amanda is also in my highly recommended list!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5B2180EC-77EC-473F-A96B-5BFC81637E7C.jpg‎   86A59763-7657-439F-8D85-52E4F6E40731.jpg‎   318FED27-920A-45D6-9A81-7A9309F96628.jpg‎  

  12. #5167
    Quote Originally Posted by DonutsLover  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen Amanda? She's my favorite, and I believe Amanda's better than Aria! What do you think?
    I haven't see Amanda yet.

  13. #5166

    Amanda!

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNascar  [View Original Post]
    I am still waiting on my references to respond back to Lovekphilly. I reached to my references to let them know but I haven't seen them in a few months, so they are being slow to reply. I did go see Aria at EPM. If you like spinners with D breast with an adorable smile and a cute little butt go see her. She is a ball of energy.
    Have you seen Amanda? She's my favorite, and I believe Amanda's better than Aria! What do you think?

  14. #5165

    Lovekphilly

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNascar  [View Original Post]
    The Twitter account is disabled. Anyone try the service?

    I reached out to them with very little response. They just asked me how I heard of them. End up going to EMP, aways a great experience. Top notch.
    I am still waiting on my references to respond back to Lovekphilly. I reached to my references to let them know but I haven't seen them in a few months, so they are being slow to reply. I did go see Aria at EPM. If you like spinners with D breast with an adorable smile and a cute little butt go see her. She is a ball of energy.

  15. #5164

    Aria at EPM

    If you like spinners with large breast Aria is a sweet ball of energy that will not disappoint.

    I was greet by a gorgeous 5' 4" with D size breast with a nice smile and a cute little butt upon entering. Aria helped remove my shoes and took my hand to lead me into a room. That's were all the magic happened. EPM is a delight to schedule with once you have been vetted. The scenario is the same with how things progress with most of the girls. I like knowing what's coming next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape