Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 339 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5071
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3256
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I need a bigger dick or something

    The other night I had a dream in which I was hard as a turtle shell with a nameless girl, and I could not get the photon in the exhaust valve.

    I was like, shit, I have ejaculatory dysfunction.

    So today, I am with this girl who I swore I would not repeat with, but I was hornier than any of you fuckers at Havana day spa at 2 am. So I went to her place for an FBSM. 50 minutes in I was like, holy shit, I may have to go to the corner and burp the worm. It was just not going to work. So I asked her for FS, paid the extra 120 (she only demanded 100) and successfully decapitated the chicken.

    Weird. I am done with this girl, but if you like them older, Eurasian, and sweaty, with extra pounds all around and no complaints, PM me.

  2. #3255
    Quote Originally Posted by Roninort  [View Original Post]
    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.
    If you don't understand underground crime than ya'll never get it.

    Same goes for the Mexican mp's in Southgate, Bell Gardens, Pico Rivera, Cudahy, Bell, and Harbor City.

    All run by Mexican underground.

  3. #3254
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Valley is a shithole

    Quote Originally Posted by Roninort  [View Original Post]
    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.
    I grew up in the valley. In those halcyon days, you could walk the streets at 8 pm after a fucken 110 degree summer day and listen to the low roar of A / C units as others in your demographics did the same. That was in the fucken 1980's.

    There was no traffic, no hassle getting parking, and you could fly back and forth to the west side in under 45 minutes both ways.

    Even up to around the late 1990's, west side mongers who can barely get out of their Mercedes and have enough lift to do the monger strut from the car to the door would go to the valley.

    Now, the mongers are so pathetic that they think that with the rose tattoo is decent looking. But, the mongers are so fucken old they can't make it to the valley. Most west side mongers just bang it on Sawtelle, and can't even go to Norton or new Hampshire. I really do not even understand a monger going into K-town to fuck a modern art photo shopped masterpiece, but no doubt rent there is cheaper for these fucken bookers.

  4. #3253
    Quote Originally Posted by Roninort  [View Original Post]
    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.
    If your on HX than you can see the one that is?

    If not, than keep seeking.

  5. #3252

    Very simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roninort  [View Original Post]
    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.
    Midwilshire and ktown are where all the Korean girls live / prefer to be because of the lively nightlife there in the Korean community.

  6. #3251

    Any Korean agencies in the SF Valley?

    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.

  7. #3250
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mystery

    https://www.thatmall.com/mystery/

    What in the living fuck is this one all about?

  8. #3249
    Quote Originally Posted by IsopMan  [View Original Post]
    I have not been on this site in a good while due to the fact covet has my wife working at home and I can't get out the house like I used to. So I was finally able to get out of the house and I drove down Figeruoa Blvd in Los Angeles but man they had a lot going on so I had to pass on all those cute honeys I did however running to someone I used to know who gives the best BB I've ever had. She allowed me to COF too. Since I do not want to go to the hood she drove to me in Long Beach the damage wasn't bad it was an even one, plus I had to deposit 20 for the trip since she was coming from the valley. She's very friendly has good conversation but most of all she does her job well. She told me she'd be over at 3:30 however she was running late but I expected that I've dealt with hoes before none of them are ever on time. If anyone out there is looking for a quick blow and go she's your girl.
    Are you able to PM me her #?

  9. #3248

    Black MILF Throat Champ

    I have not been on this site in a good while due to the fact covet has my wife working at home and I can't get out the house like I used to. So I was finally able to get out of the house and I drove down Figeruoa Blvd in Los Angeles but man they had a lot going on so I had to pass on all those cute honeys I did however running to someone I used to know who gives the best BB I've ever had. She allowed me to COF too. Since I do not want to go to the hood she drove to me in Long Beach the damage wasn't bad it was an even one, plus I had to deposit 20 for the trip since she was coming from the valley. She's very friendly has good conversation but most of all she does her job well. She told me she'd be over at 3:30 however she was running late but I expected that I've dealt with hoes before none of them are ever on time. If anyone out there is looking for a quick blow and go she's your girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15B13200-3A4B-428A-BF3F-F97A124EE0D7.jpeg‎  

  10. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She looks hot! 2 k no limit is steep though.
    Yeah, 2 k is crazy. For that price it better be BBFS, which I doubt.

  11. #3246

    Rich

    Quote Originally Posted by PnutButterButt  [View Original Post]
    I booked her for an hour fetish play. She let me fuck her throat hard. She is very friendly, hot as fuck, and into kinky shit. I want to see her again.
    Wow! She looks hot! 2 k no limit is steep though.

  12. #3245

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by GooseMan2792  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead

    Has anyone actually booked her? I emailed her and she got back to me right away. I also can't find her profile on TER or any other review website.
    I booked her for an hour fetish play. She let me fuck her throat hard. She is very friendly, hot as fuck, and into kinky shit. I want to see her again.

  13. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by Atkbp  [View Original Post]
    https://www.xvideos.com/video6670336...in_los_angeles

    Or does anyone know she is in this video?
    Bruh, who fucks Dani with a condom?

  14. #3243

    Dani

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her. Who has seen her lately and can tell us about her current situation?

  15. #3242

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cplrod  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Naomi? How was it. What was she like. I've read reviews in TER but just want to be extra thorough.
    The reviews on TER are accurate. MILF with a great rack, body, and attitude. She isn't a clock watcher, so don't feel the need to rush if she chooses to pace things out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape