LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18720

    Heidi

    I sent her a text today at the number provided in her ad. The ad was updated yesterday. I immediately received a text asking me to send a text to another number. Sent one and no response so far. But it's a red flag for me. I searched the new number to no avail.

    Quote Originally Posted by NWNasty  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on her first day providing. She was nervous but game for fun. Pear shaped body with little to no tits but reactive nips. GFE and belongs here. Head game is good. Nice enough and looks like pics. Motel is seedy but safe during daylight hours. She works with Brooke (found on STG used to work out of Fife).

  2. #18719

    Thanks.

    That's a pass. Appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    I once got contact with her and tried setting up a visit but when I arrived to the location she acted surprised that I was there and was upset I didn't "directly say I was heading over" as if saying you were available now, then giving me an address, then giving an eta wasn't enough. She takes forever to text. Never tried again. Also one of her older ads had a picture of her with some dude, which I find weird for including in an ad.

  3. #18718

    Found this -- she's an old rob

    Quote Originally Posted by SlightlyBright  [View Original Post]
    I once got contact with her and tried setting up a visit but when I arrived to the location she acted surprised that I was there and was upset I didn't "directly say I was heading over" as if saying you were available now, then giving me an address, then giving an eta wasn't enough. She takes forever to text. Never tried again. Also one of her older ads had a picture of her with some dude, which I find weird for including in an ad.
    Looks like the same person. Post #7963.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...382&viewfull=1#post4525382.

  4. #18717

    Not really much info, but something

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this provider in S. King County?

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...i/134686405164

    Her ad sounds promising for those that frequent this thread.

    Thanks.
    I once got contact with her and tried setting up a visit but when I arrived to the location she acted surprised that I was there and was upset I didn't "directly say I was heading over" as if saying you were available now, then giving me an address, then giving an eta wasn't enough. She takes forever to text. Never tried again. Also one of her older ads had a picture of her with some dude, which I find weird for including in an ad.

  5. #18716

    Edit

    EDIT: The numbers listed in the ad don’t seem to work for me. Not sure if it’s an old burner phone issue on my part or bogus numbers. The ad lists two nearly identical numbers with one digit seemingly transposed. Neither goes through for me.

    ———————————-

    Anyone have info on this provider in S. King County?

    https://federalway.skipthegames.com/...i/134686405164

    Her ad sounds promising for those that frequent this thread.

    "I have a 80 minute special.

    Everything's included with that. All extras and benefits come with that session ask me about it and I'd love to tell you the details that go along!

    I'm waiting for a response to my text.

    Thanks.
    Last edited by Moose21; 07-12-22 at 19:21. Reason: Updating Original Post

  6. #18715

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by DanteDog  [View Original Post]
    I sent her several texts with no reply.
    Caucasian women are rarely my thing in mongering. Mainly because I'm Caucasian (how I look based on recessive gene popping out for me. People meet my family and think I am adopted. Straight up will never complain considering what they go through in comparison) , been there done that a lot in the non-mong life, and a metric ton of boring to pay for something that is basically what I met in a bar, one night standed, and then ended up with divorce proceedings finally done years down the road.

    That being said, if she really is all holes open and they are as attractive in rt as the pics, got to go on the list for sure.

    Time management skill downfall being what it is, how close does she vet for "as advertised" regarding the pics and relevant too this thread regarding loads?

    I as well have noted her various ads, but have doubted the reals and stability.

  7. #18714

    No reply

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilScout  [View Original Post]
    I pulled the trigger with her and she was cool I think she liked that I was an older fella, just the vibe I got. Great deep throat and I almost lost it but wanted to do the deed. I get the feeling she would have gone raw but she had a faint odor that made me opt for the cover. Great price and I actually stayed a little over she didn't seem to care. I would repeat.

    Enjoy,

    ES.
    I sent her several texts with no reply.

  8. #18713

    Heidi Ho

    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...c/158287149563

    Says she is up in a seedy hotel in Federal Way. I wouldn't go to the hotel except to pick her up probably since it's a shit hole but she seems to be open minded.
    I saw her on her first day providing. She was nervous but game for fun. Pear shaped body with little to no tits but reactive nips. GFE and belongs here. Head game is good. Nice enough and looks like pics. Motel is seedy but safe during daylight hours. She works with Brooke (found on STG used to work out of Fife).

  9. #18712

    Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveBJ  [View Original Post]
    I am in conversation with Star. Has anyone met-up with her and can give me some insight?

    Feel free to PM me.

    https://renton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/114363212132

    Thanks!!
    I pulled the trigger with her and she was cool I think she liked that I was an older fella, just the vibe I got. Great deep throat and I almost lost it but wanted to do the deed. I get the feeling she would have gone raw but she had a faint odor that made me opt for the cover. Great price and I actually stayed a little over she didn't seem to care. I would repeat.

    Enjoy,

    ES.

  10. #18711

    Lily's Spa in Normandy Park

    Been seeing this ad for about a week or so:

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...52d5cc77af89a0

    Went there once about 3 months ago. Gal was decent looking, but no extras at all. Anyone bene there recently? I'm thinking of making a return visit.

  11. #18710
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman1973  [View Original Post]
    I, too, can confirm on a few occasions that she belongs in this forum. Like everyone has said she is a heavier that the pictures show, but is worth every penny. I even sent a buddy of mine to visit her earlier in the week. Like suggested he just took her straight to her bed where she started with a BBBJ. He said she's pretty good and likes to pay attention to the boys. She even likes to rim, if you are into that. Once at full mast she put on a cover and he flipped her over and hit it hard K9 style. He said he tore that up but after a while starting feeling a little limp so took the cover off and kept going. Then told her he wanted greek. She was soaking wet but he still needed to take it slow and ease it in. Once in though it was straight to pound town. Said she took it like a champ and finished with BBBJCIM. The best part, the pricing she quotes is for FS. She may try to get more for BBFS but you can get out of there for $. She'll take what she can get. Go visit her and thank me later.
    Massage + BBFS for only $?

  12. #18709

    Preggo

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlySinner  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you could tell me who that ad was for or give me a phone number? I love pregnant girls.
    Here is one in Everett. I haven't seen her but she was pretty responsive to text and sent me a pic upon request showing lactation.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...y/878187272201

  13. #18708
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    "Seems to be open minded". Explain that in regards to her ad.
    I sent a text to her last night, but no reply yet. We'll see.

  14. #18707

    Ali / Star

    I am in conversation with Star. Has anyone met-up with her and can give me some insight?

    Feel free to PM me.

    https://renton.skipthegames.com/fema...a/114363212132

    Thanks!!

  15. #18706
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimeMeNow  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...c/158287149563

    Says she is up in a seedy hotel in Federal Way. I wouldn't go to the hotel except to pick her up probably since it's a shit hole but she seems to be open minded.
    "Seems to be open minded". Explain that in regards to her ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape