Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,521 to 11,535 of 37348
-
07-14-22 11:11 #25828Senior Member

Posts: 400Always leary of any ad that says incall outcall or car fun
Especially on escort alligator or megapersonals. Ever the optimist I continue to try but if the responses follow the generic patterns I stop immediately. I should know better but I had one SA girl that I was pretty sure was a scammer and turned out to be amazing years ago.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 21:54 #25827Senior Member

Posts: 39Apparently It's a scam to use your number to create fake accounts.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 21:47 #25826Senior Member

Posts: 170Ivy / Dimples
KingsWar4, I've been seeing IVY or Dimples (depending on the listing) for about 6 months. Lives in Henrico in a decent condo so just saying that upfront as Uncle LEO has stepped up efforts; however, I've had no issues at her place.
Originally Posted by KingsWar4
[View Original Post]
Setup is easy after you discuss rates and what you want. I usually hit her up for the $. 50 for hhr of unrushed service. She has a kid at the place but usually, the roommate (Annie) watches while she plays. Thick Chick with gorgeous green eyes, good hygiene, and some tattoos. Friendly and likes to smoke out a bit before playing but YMMV. I've never sampled the roommate, but she falls in the same body type category if you like some meat on the booty. Hope this helps, let me know about your experience.
-
07-13-22 18:24 #25825Senior Member

Posts: 139Jessica is kinda shitty
I tried to see her maybe a month and a half ago. Everything was good, got to the location and then she started with this bullshit asking it takes me more than 10 minutes to finish from BJ. I told her probably not. Then she wouldn't give room number etc. and just stopped replying. Fuck her. I hate that they waste our time.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 17:58 #25824Regular Member

Posts: 10Yes it's legit, but like on the other post they're some scammers on their but good place.
Originally Posted by BigOneInPants
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 17:48 #25823Senior Member

Posts: 223BBW Scam
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/85909591
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
Well I did try calling the above to see what I could make of it and the first question I received back was "Are you with law enforcement?" I responded 'no'. Then I got, "Is this your actual real number"?
And with that I ended the conversation! LOL!!
-
07-13-22 16:42 #25822Senior Member

Posts: 33Never saw either of those two, but if they're legit and anyone can give a good review for them, my god I'd love to give them a shot! But, Lynn is great. Only saw her once, and it was a couple years ago. But I've tried to reconnect with no luck due to schedules not clicking. Lynn is one of the friendliest, most down to earth providers I've seen. I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:24 #25821Senior Member

Posts: 79Fake
Definitely Fake. Deposit scammers.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:03 #25820Senior Member

Posts: 76Need a regular
Ok guys, most of the time I put out good reports. Other way around now. Why'all pm me some providers that stay by the vcc mall. I'm staying over there for work and would like to find some that are not 30 miles away.
Thanks,
Raider.
-
07-13-22 07:29 #25819Senior Member

Posts: 208Jessica is not on vacation.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 00:34 #25818Senior Member

Posts: 223Jessica's Vacation
That would be interesting being as I had a response with images. If so, I wonder who has her phone? It's getting so hard to hook up with anyone lately.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:08 #25817Senior Member

Posts: 88Jessica
Isn't she on vacation?
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 23:07 #25816Senior Member

Posts: 88Fake
Has all the signs of deposit scammers. You might also get a threat from some fake cartel names as well afterwards.
Originally Posted by MountainLover
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 21:08 #25815Senior Member

Posts: 139Vacation
She's on a state sponsored vacation for a few months.
Originally Posted by CLF3142
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 18:16 #25814Senior Member

Posts: 124Taryln
Where did she go?
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





