Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 26374
-
07-12-22 15:20 #17809Senior Member

Posts: 189I've never seen her but she used to have her real name in her email address so I know a lot about her. She would be friends with the Kardashians.
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 13:24 #17808Senior Member

Posts: 774Kitt Smith
Do a web search on her phone number. The reviews I found are not positive. She is bigger than pics and 500 an hour you have to be fucking kidding me.
Originally Posted by PumoDood2004
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 09:42 #17807Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone seen Kitt Smith?
Curious if anyone has intel on this one, Kitt Smith: https://tryst.link/escort/kittsmith30.
Would be much appreciated.
-
07-11-22 21:13 #17806Senior Member

Posts: 39Kendall Snow
Saw Kendall last night for the first time after reading many reviews and definitely wasn't disappointed. Damage was 16 X for the hhr but definitely not a clock watcher and stayed longer. GFE for sure. She can definitely give some good head, which is always my thing in this realm. I was shooting for 2 bbbjcims but got 3. And I can hang for a bit usually. Also had her from behind and she's got a fat ass for sure. Would see again for sure.
-
07-11-22 20:56 #17805Senior Member

Posts: 46If you go to see her or have her come to you, she gets a ride in a black Honda SUV. If you drive around her incall before you pull in, (I always drive around first with every incall) you will see the SUV parked nearby and running. When you leave you will see it pull back in her driveway. She has talked to me about owing a big debt to someone and she needs the money.
Originally Posted by Nobody414
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 20:15 #17804Senior Member

Posts: 75OMG. Is that.
A "Rip Cord" hanging down there? 'Scuse me whilst I go and YAK up my dinner!
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/712788923669
-
07-11-22 18:54 #17803Senior Member

Posts: 89Nikki and Sassy Lynn
Good evening. I'm reviewing both of these gals together cause they're 2 peas in a pod. I've seen both of these gals in the past which was fine and didn't have a issue, but they have taken a turn for the worse. I text nikki early last week and set up a date. She's still at the notel on Hyw 100. I show up, she says come on in and she's pretty much covered up from head to toe, which is a red flag to me. Upon further examination, I can see through the stockings bruises and the marks. So after a little small talk and some laughs I noticed that she's missing a bunch of teeth, upper left jaw. So she tells me to get comfortable on the bed and excuses herself to the bathroom. So I'm laying on the bed, looking at how dirty and cluttered this place really was. Well after 15 minutes of her missing, I ask if everything was ok, and she said she'd be right out. I can only guess. She pops out and of course she's a little out of it, and kinda spacey. So she says are you ready, I said yes, but I told her that I was in a hurry and just opt for a BBBJ which was fine and then I left. So yeah, very very disappointed. Which brings me to sassy Lynn, who is staying at one of those notel dumps on south 27th street. Everything that I just reviewed on Nikki, Sassy Lynn is in worse condition. Both of them are heavy into the extra curricular activities which is really kind 've sad, cause they are nice girls. I would see them again if they would straighten out their lives. But for now, I'm out. Be safe!
-
07-11-22 18:34 #17802Senior Member

Posts: 812Not mistaken at all.
The Dante tattoo was quite large and higher up on her boob where the middle butterfly is. There is no way that butterfly would cover it up. There's a reason that pink block with her name in it is as large as it is and where it is. She even put 2 a's in her name to make it bigger than it needed to be. That picture is at least 3-4 years old when she got started on City X Guide.
Originally Posted by BrewFan224
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 18:28 #17801Senior Member

Posts: 102Red & Alizee
Red meets what is said here for the most part. Good quick release. Nothing elegant.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/962344900276
Alizee may be elegant, but seems to have developed an attitude and you're not really alone. Wants about 5 times as much.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alizee-l...lwaukee-6499-2#erotic.
-
07-11-22 17:51 #17800Senior Member

Posts: 107Alizee has always had a handler. She had one before her name change, before her boob job and before her awesome reviews. I use to see her before the change. She's a fun time, she is actually really attractive, but she was always kinda a flake and high volume.
Originally Posted by CuriousNimph
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 15:30 #17799Senior Member

Posts: 45Paige and Alizee
Still haven't gotten a response from Paige. She hasn't posted since yesterday though so no idea what's going on there. I think she is in a pretty shitty neighborhood so incalls probably aren't the best idea.
Originally Posted by CuriousNimph
[View Original Post]
The Allie thing is what I don't get. She has great reviews and people have seen her a lot. But now she is completely just not responsive and flaky. Also the incall location doesn't look all to safe. Right by appleton ave.
-
07-11-22 12:06 #17798Senior Member

Posts: 26Well, I saw the one in the ad (with the same tats) that advertises an open menu. I think you may be mistaken. I think the butterfly tattoo on chest is covering the Dante tattoo.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 01:43 #17797Senior Member

Posts: 1820UTR Rose
She'll be available tomorrow from 2-9 PM for outcall at your place but either needs to be picked up / dropped off or Uber both ways.
HS.
-
07-11-22 00:29 #17796Regular Member

Posts: 15Welcome back!
Thanks for the updates!
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 00:26 #17795Regular Member

Posts: 15Paige & Allie
Tried reaching out to Paige and communicated back and forth the number of times. I was looking for an out call and eventually she asked for a deposit. I told her I didn't do that and she said she didn't understand how anybody wouldn't be willing to do so. That's a deal breaker for me and should be for anybody. I really have enjoyed Allie. I've seen her three times and I'm looking to see her again. Having a little difficulty lately. Number changed and her response time is a little lacking. She was top notch two times I saw her. Third time she had a "handler" bring her and she seemed a little off. Still a pretty good experience. Definitely hoping to see her again soon.
Originally Posted by ManoDelRey
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





