Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 530 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 580 630 1030 1530 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 24027
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16092
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Monica again out dumfries. I needed that magic mouth of hers for a good bbj and she did not disappoint. It was easy setup. Once I arrived she meets me outside. We head up to the room I lay back on the bed and close my eyes. She Polish my knob so well nice and slow until I exploded a week worth of baby batter down her throat. Damage 60. Good nut.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...g/048201057390
    Hit her up based on this report as I was driving through Dumfries yesterday. She was responsive initially then went totally silent on me, called me after I left and was 20 minutes away apologizing saying that her phone was charging. But eventually made it there. She was hastily packing up and saying that she was moving. The place you was staying was definitely a shit hole.

    She asked for 80 but I literally only brought 60 based on this report so she agreed.

    Initially it seem like everything that could go wrong did. I was annoyed and skeeved out a bit, I figured I was there so let's do it.

    So glad I did. As the report describes she is otherworldly with her head game. I came very quickly and she took every drop stayed on me till I was completely done and swallowed it. (and unlike Tina doesn't immediately DFK after 😅 but Tina spits).

    For 60 Monica is the best bargain in the area. I hope she sticks around.

  2. #16091

    I am interested too

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNot321  [View Original Post]
    I am brand new to this but wanted to see if anyone has ever meet with Ashley. Link below.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...a/959352199042

    Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Look forward to a report.

  3. #16090

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNot321  [View Original Post]
    I met her twice. She's usually between Winchester, Front Royal and Manassas. When I met her the first time she seemed in very good healthy. Thick in all the right places. More recently when I met her she was very thin and booty saggy. Judging from her teeth there appears to be a mean monkey on her back. These pics are definitely of her but extremely filtered.

  4. #16089

    Thick Latina

    Had a visit with a thick Latina in sterling today. Pictures show an accurate body type (The back shots were amazing.) She said she's in her early thirties and I believe it. She gives a great CBJ and even offers extras. Damage is Benjamin for Hh and she'll be in the area for the next two weeks.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...i/442996923807

  5. #16088

    Mystique is Hunter! Stay Away!

    You have been warmed. Don't fall for it. Danger. Mystique is Hunter. Stay away. She is a robber. Just search Hunter and RTFF.

    Stay safe!

    Just looking out for my fellow mongers.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...f/509094180466

  6. #16087
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #16086

  8. #16085

    Anyone ever meet her

    I am brand new to this but wanted to see if anyone has ever meet with Ashley. Link below.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...a/959352199042

    Any feedback would be appreciated.

  9. #16084

    ACS Tina

    Thanks to those of you who have reviewed Tina in the past. She is as good as you said. I haven't used ACS services before except to see Lilly, who was highly reviewed here before COVID. Tina is another gem, not a spinner, but I found her attractive despite the bad boob job. I have seen and felt much worse. Her oral skills are exceptional. I was lying there thinking, "now that's how a blow job should feel. " After a while you realize that most providers' padding and plumbing are pretty similar. The differences are in technique and attitude. Tina's attitude was great; she was fun and easy to share a laugh with.

    She said she expects to be here for 3 more weeks.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../22521975.html Pics in ad are not her.

  10. #16083

    Update to a previous report from others

    Greetings gentlemen,

    New to the area and to the site, been reading and learning.

    The update I wanted to offer was that I reached out to Ella to set up something. She informed me that she is now in Harrisburg. So not extremely far but not convenient for a quick visit.

    No major contribution, just wanted to update information.

    Stay safe.

  11. #16082

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...o/487960298736

    Stay away. She is a set up. She is posting her actual number in the add and advising mongers to not use the contact feature. It is a trap to be robbed. Play at your own risk. Don't fall for this robbery. Speaking from experience when I tried to se her. Got there early and stopped to have a smoke before going in. Saw several dudes leaving a room and hanging out in the area. Reach out to her and she gave me the same room number the guys just exited. Told her I had to run another errand and would reach out when I was done. Got back in my car and was leaving. Saw another thug exit the room and meet up with the other guys outside. Very sketchy!

    Stay safe.
    I tried to see her last year. She directed me to that sketchy Potomac Inn in Hoodbridge. While I was waiting for her to give me the room number, drove around the place a bit to scout it. Most of the rooms are hidden from the road and the parking lot is basically a trap. Saw a few thugs hanging around at the dead-end part of the lot, and decided that this wasn't a good situation, so I bailed out.

  12. #16081
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    *gambling has its risks and rewards. I do not usually respond to posts that do not actually have a location. If the pictures in the review section have many different providers that can be a warning, but not for an ACS or an LCS. Always google the phone number.
    Sorry, I was trying to follow the trend of what most people had been posting, being more vague. I thought that was the expectation. This is the ad I was referring to https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/85921638 You can see from the older photos, the girl changes but I can confirm the pics have matched the girl I've seen when I've visited.

    There also have been posts by other members in this forum referring to this specific Woodbridge LCS over the past couple months, that's how I learned about it in the first place.

  13. #16080

    Hunter at it again. Stay away!

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...o/487960298736

    Stay away. She is a set up. She is posting her actual number in the add and advising mongers to not use the contact feature. It is a trap to be robbed. Play at your own risk. Don't fall for this robbery. Speaking from experience when I tried to se her. Got there early and stopped to have a smoke before going in. Saw several dudes leaving a room and hanging out in the area. Reach out to her and she gave me the same room number the guys just exited. Told her I had to run another errand and would reach out when I was done. Got back in my car and was leaving. Saw another thug exit the room and meet up with the other guys outside. Very sketchy!

    Stay safe.

  14. #16079

    A few Comments on your Post. See Below

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie223  [View Original Post]
    This afternoon was my last opportunity to sneak out for a couple of weeks so I decided TOFFT on the current Woodbridge LCS girl. Watching the alligator site the most recent girl on the last 2 digits 95 number wasn't exciting but the girl changed to a new girl today.

    *******I searched Bedpage and Listcrawler for a Woodbridge LCS with the phone number ending in 95- I was unable to find any. In the future, consider post the add. If the add is up, the providers is available and the phone number is posted.

    She was a lot more appealing in the photos.

    If you don't like man-mades you won't be interested. If you like a young Latina with enhancements, then you will like what you see. The view from behind can only be described as whoa.

    ***"whoa" could mean two very different views

    I do my best to provide information on my path to senior member. Sometimes though I have to ask questions, I believe I hold up my end of the deal. Looking at that alligator site it appears that there is a ton of ads for Woodbridge now. A lot of the numbers have previous ads that were in Springfield and Manassas. I understand those ads are not what you get,

    *** yes it is what it is. Springfield adds have become almost unable. Has anyone else noticed that some of the adds start with 3-4 pictured goats in the top line? These all appear fake to me. Comments?


    unlike the regular Woodbridge LCS which actually does use real pics.

    *** another mystery - it would be most helpful if you would post the add of what you consider the "regular Woodbridge ACS"


    But when they are called out as fake is it like there is no girl at all and it's a deposit scam or is it more like the ACS where it's all fake pictures but you are going to meet someone on the other side of the door? I saw a post a few weeks about by someone in this forum who took the gamble and ended up hitting a home run so was curious about gambling sometimes.
    *gambling has its risks and rewards. I do not usually respond to posts that do not actually have a location. If the pictures in the review section have many different providers that can be a warning, but not for an ACS or an LCS. Always google the phone number.

  15. #16078

    Nataly Natalie

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...scorts/2405888

    This group has had a number of reviews. I have had only one dream. It was splendid. The arrival was delay a bit. The location is near Tysons and is one of the best for a motel.

    The current resident, Natalie is beautiful. 5. 5'or so. Dusky blond. Clear skin. I would call her a spinner, except her curves were a little too nice and her headlights, while not immense, were simply great to view and suckle.

    Damage was $1. 4 for a HH and well worth it. We did many positions and she helped this old boomer rise to the occasion quite nicely. More is available for an upsell.

    While she does know some English, if you do not speak Spanish come with a google translator.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape