Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 20139
-
07-12-22 16:25 #14424Senior Member

Posts: 4439Serenity
I currently like everyone at Serenity.
Originally Posted by Rossm
[View Original Post]
Milan, Alley, Ashley and Hayley. I have pics of all the ladies but no permission to share yet.
Haven't been to Lux for your comparison.
-
07-12-22 15:35 #14423Banned Member

Posts: 1086Hope it's the current number?
I found this ad from six months ago. Maybe others can chime in if the number is still accurate. If so then everyone doesn't need PM from BoatGuy. He's got to be busy with all those beautiful women to see!
Originally Posted by Stevede
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...th-us/43478558
G2.
-
07-12-22 13:26 #14422Senior Member

Posts: 364Luxe
Sent you the number. Luxe still can't post on Stg but they are open all week.
.
Originally Posted by Stevede
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 13:24 #14421Senior Member

Posts: 133Luxe vs Serenity
Where and who would you recommend seeing? Curious what everyone's preference is.
-
07-12-22 12:44 #14420Senior Member

Posts: 135Exactly
Most of these girls post that they don't do this or that. But in the room between two people. The tune changed when tips are involved.
Originally Posted by Stevede
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 12:28 #14419Senior Member

Posts: 102Luxe
I would like to know as well. Please PM if numbers can't be posted.
Originally Posted by Rossm
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-22 10:26 #14418Senior Member

Posts: 133Luxe
Can someone forward me their number since they can't seem to post on STG anymore.
-
07-12-22 06:17 #14417Senior Member

Posts: 1509Ava
Remember, what's stated in the ad and what happens in the room when tips are involved, are often two very different things.
Originally Posted by LoveSloppyLast
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 16:17 #14416Senior Member

Posts: 312Magic hands on Michigan. Great massage and finish. Have not tried yet but I've heard extras might be available with mya. The other two I've seen there are a standard finish.
Originally Posted by FishingForSome
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 15:14 #14415Senior Member

Posts: 62Ava
I saw her ad on STG and it specifically states no FS or oral.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...a/296565922163
-
07-11-22 12:21 #14414Senior Member

Posts: 87AMP Visits in town
Back in that area visiting family. I know you all extoll on the virtues on the few gals, but I am an AMP guy. Always have been with the exception of Amyna's Touch from a long while ago.
Tried Lotus, as there used to be a late 40's with great cans there. Mamason answered the door and Mamason is looking old and haggard. I know there are some out there that will, but it just wasn't in me this trip. I am not young, but I know what I am willing to spend my money on, and this was not it. Didn't even go inside as she said she was the only one on.
Next up was the reliable Relax Massage. Paid the door for 1/2 hour and left the. 6 on the table when I got undressed. Drew Angela (Angelique) Late 30/ early40's. She said she was 36, but debatable. Passable medium / firm massage, with some teasing. No issues / no haggling on the flip. Under the clothing roaming allowed. I am sure you can expand the menu with more tips, but was't really feeling it. Just needed release, and Relax was there and available.
Anyone got any other AMP suggestions for me. And of course, will be catching up by RTFF.
Stay Safe.
Fish.
-
07-11-22 10:15 #14413Senior Member

Posts: 406Benz, yes, my club fitter's review has piqued my interest. I'm going to chew on the idea for a bit.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 09:55 #14412Regular Member

Posts: 11Edible
It means what it says. It's not a BJ. She did this a while back and is offering them again after a session.
Originally Posted by WildPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 09:50 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 604Edibles. Like marijuana brownies, cookies etc. She used to give them to customers as a marketing thing a few years ago.
Originally Posted by WildPlayer
[View Original Post]
But to your question on BJ or other enhanced ending to the massage, that's always been available. Mostly that's just a matter of how much money you want to spend.
-
07-11-22 09:24 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 123Brit at BBU
Lately Brit has been putting in her ad, edible ending is back for limited time. What does that mean? BJ? PM me if you wish. Thanks.











Reply With Quote




