Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25953
    Quote Originally Posted by MaeBhuyr  [View Original Post]
    Got a little busy in here, still looking for help.
    Not sure of BB, but best option within 15 miles with more than HJ is healing plus, westland, spring well, romulus, magic on 8 mile, detroit.

  2. #25952
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo24  [View Original Post]
    Is this site really worth it? Any similar sites that provide the same info?

    To those who already got a subscription, how were you able to do it, I've tries 3 different credit card and won't accept them.
    Trust me. Those 3 credit cards got accepted.

  3. #25951

    Instagram Maria. Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    Imagine how responsive she'll be once she has your $50 deposit. No how. No way. Never send any of these ladies a deposit.
    She mentioned that her new client policy requires a deposit for her "piece of mind and protection". I'm not sure how a deposit gives protection, but I'll pass for now. I know she's reviewed a few times but giving anyone a deposit makes me uneasy. I'd much rather just pay cash in hand. I'm sure she'd be much busier if she ditched the deposit policy. But to each their own.

  4. #25950

    Detroit- Maria

    She's been reviewed before here but I'm trying to find out myself, she's the type of women I love to see.

  5. #25949

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have knowledge on this poster: https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2724574.

    Any Idea of location?

    Hits all my buttons.

    Posts with similar services appreciated.
    She's located in Ferndale, pics are deceiving and in-fact she is in her 60's, her service was okay nothing special too much of restrictions, I would avoid, won't repeat.

  6. #25948

    Maru

    Anyone been to Maru lately? Nobody has posted on it in some time.

    It's very close to Ocean Wave both in Berkley area.

  7. #25947

    Body and soul, Bella touch

    Did an hour with Anissa last week, 4/10 massage, massage was good but just weak, no HE, cover on the whole time. Probably wouldn't repeat. 0. 7 house fee, 0. 2 tip.

    Left with blue balls so headed to Bella touch, was busy, waited 15 minutes, great massage, just too much noise, constant doorbell chimes, microwave chime, ladies talking in foreign language, no peace, standard finish, 0. 7 + 0. 5.

    Looking for non-Asian place with good massage and a good HE. Any help is appreciated.

  8. #25946

    Adult Search

    Does anyone have knowledge on this poster: https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2724574.

    Any Idea of location?

    Hits all my buttons.

    Posts with similar services appreciated.

  9. #25945

  10. #25944

  11. #25943

    Rub Map

    Is this site really worth it? Any similar sites that provide the same info?

    To those who already got a subscription, how were you able to do it, I've tries 3 different credit card and won't accept them.

  12. #25942

    Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by MaeBhuyr  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Livonia for a week for work, I would appreciate any tips on the best place to go, looking for at least a BBBJ but HJ will suffice. I don't know if there is a forum better for the area, but figured Detroit is a few miles away.
    Got a little busy in here, still looking for help.

  13. #25941
    Quote Originally Posted by Smashing1979  [View Original Post]
    I've tried contacting Maria for a long time, but through her number and instagram and have never, ever received a response.

    Any tips from anyone regularly in contact with her?
    Imagine how responsive she'll be once she has your $50 deposit. No how. No way. Never send any of these ladies a deposit.

  14. #25940
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 739

    Housekeeping

    No sex worker ever had a bedroom that neat and clean.

    In fact, no woman under 35 keeps a bedroom that tidy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tpain0710  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2764902

    Looks to good to be true.

  15. #25939

    Flood

    She's probably getting the USXG bump. She's usually very responsive.

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquorLotto  [View Original Post]
    I tried setting something up with her last weekend and she said contact her at a certain time and I did and then I never heard anything from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape