Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 599 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 99 499 549 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 649 699 1099 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,985 of 18431
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9461

    Sugar babies in videos

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-5c022fa75c00

    So I kept seeing this one pop up as Bethesda, and she's not really my type, but then I happened upon a Manyvids site that was. Well, intriguing. If you search for a user "Andujar_X" you'll see some videos of her, plus some of the area's familiar escorts; kinda strange in that respect to see Karoline Firefly doing creampie stuff, and it makes me wonder what the rate is on that.

    But anyway, this chick has a report on her from Richmond, so I do wonder how "local" she really is or if she's just trying to get eyeballs on her OF, which is the following:

    https://onlyfans.com/gloomykitti

    If anyone ends up with more intel on who the guy filming is or how he got Emily Sky or Karoline to do creampies on camera, let me know.
    As a guy that has done many videos with sugar babies in the 757, I can assure you that these women are pretty open to this. Or maybe I've gotten lucky, LOL. As always, money talks.

  2. #9460
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I tried with Google Image and Tineye, before she deleted her account, but could not find her pictures. Would you mind sharing your technique? The Twitter images are definitely her.
    Yandex image search. I get much better, more consistent search results using that search engine than Google or anything else.

  3. #9459

    Reverse Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her before but I'm willing to bet my first born that if you actually do meet someone it won't be the girl in the pics. After a quick image search I found this Twitter account with a bunch of her pics. Screaming fake account to me. I'd be happy as a pig in shit if I'm wrong cause I'd love to bang her myself but I'm not holding my breath. If she's legit please report back.

    https://twitter.com/sluttywoman3?s=2...llFs72-VTRQpsA
    I tried with Google Image and Tineye, before she deleted her account, but could not find her pictures. Would you mind sharing your technique? The Twitter images are definitely her.

  4. #9458

    Literary Lover

    This one is a pro hoe from NYC. Claims to own a production company but also calls herself a sex worker. Is scrambling for rent or she'll be a homeless hoe. Agreed to 400, but when I got a whiff of her IG she's blabbing about her SW struggles. Definitely GPS and probably delivers at escort rates. Avoid unless you want an escort pretending to be a SB.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-ae1bffab7403

  5. #9457
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed previously. Searched by Seeking identifier and by name, but found nothing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-fa667579e20a

    Any information? Semi-pro or pro?
    Check my post history; she's one of my earliest reviews.

    She has been on Seeking for a long time (5+ years). I saw her at least that long ago. Our initial date was fine. She had a cute little butt, she seemed normal enough, and why not right? She hosted our second date but that's where it all went south. She had this weird obsession with making noise (roommates? Worried about waking a.

    The Ghost of Genghis Khan? Who knows!) No passion shown or feigned interest. In short, it was some of the worst horizontal exercise of my life. Expensive as well even for that long ago.

    Maybe she has changed. I could have just caught her at a bad time. Maybe she learned from the experience and offers more than one nice experience.

    But, we all know how this game is played and the players involved. I doubt she has changed and so advise you to avoid.

  6. #9456

    Just curious

    She's be on SA for a good while now. I'm just curious if anyone of you, mongers actually hooked up with her?

    I had a meet & greet with her about a year ago and she ghosted me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-494ef2a8a1b5

  7. #9455
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed previously. Searched by Seeking identifier and by name, but found nothing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-fa667579e20a

    Any information? Semi-pro or pro?
    I would avoid based on my experiences. Happy to discuss over PM.

  8. #9454

    Emww21

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-e6725565f85f

    So did a M&G with this one. She real but the pics are heavily edited. She skinny, but has a lot of acne scars. During the M&G told me she use to be on heavy drugs, but she clean now. I'm not going for this one she was asking for 350. I already have a lot ony plate that's hotter.

  9. #9453

    Saving you some time

    Veronica 2438.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-614911a0343e

    Texting to set up a M&G and she intimated going straight to the FC. Trying to make some time for her soon. Will report back.

    StylishBeauty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-a79e42d00793

    Wants $4 K per month. Claims last SD spent that much on her for 5 years. I countered with significantly less and she blocked me.

    Rvrgrl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-a79e42d00793

    States platonic in her profile. I inquired anyway and she's serious. No physical contact.

    Humblechick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-122a9a11321f

    Talked to her a while ago, then she went dark. Profile is back up. Will send her a note and see if she responds.

  10. #9452
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a long time. It looks like she rook a bit of a break from SA.

    If memory serves me right. The reviews on her were not good.
    Thank you gents. I agree that per my recollection, the reviews were not great.

  11. #9451

    Some experience with both

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-5c022fa75c00

    So I kept seeing this one pop up as Bethesda, and she's not really my type, but then I happened upon a Manyvids site that was. Well, intriguing. If you search for a user "Andujar_X" you'll see some videos of her, plus some of the area's familiar escorts; kinda strange in that respect to see Karoline Firefly doing creampie stuff, and it makes me wonder what the rate is on that.

    But anyway, this chick has a report on her from Richmond, so I do wonder how "local" she really is or if she's just trying to get eyeballs on her OF, which is the following:

    https://onlyfans.com/gloomykitti

    If anyone ends up with more intel on who the guy filming is or how he got Emily Sky or Karoline to do creampies on camera, let me know.
    Jazmine has been around for some time, and has been investing more on her sex work. 2 to 3 can get you action, easy to talk to.

    Karoline started on seeking, from Charlottesville. Her prices now are def. Not what they use to be. With those girls, you get what you pay for. You can book a porn session!

  12. #9450
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron69  [View Original Post]
    Here is the response I got from her. Looks like she is a semipro to me.

    I'm doing ok. I want something where we are friends as well as lovers! We have a great time when together but live our own separate lives when apart.

    Ideally we could meet up for lunch and some hotel fun once a week or every other on a weekday! My schedule is flexible with working from home but it's easier for me to book my sitter on weekday afternoons. (Evenings can become a possibility as we get to know each other, if we have an ongoing arrangement.).

    Ideally we can meet in NW DC (DuPont or west end) or Arlington.

    My last arrangement we started with an allowance each time we met before eventually moving to a monthly allowance.

    Would something like that work for you?

    P.S.- sorry for the long message I would just rather lay it all out there vs sending lots of texts back and forth.
    She's been around for a long time. It looks like she rook a bit of a break from SA.

    If memory serves me right. The reviews on her were not good.

  13. #9449
    Here is the response I got from her. Looks like she is a semipro to me.

    I'm doing ok. I want something where we are friends as well as lovers! We have a great time when together but live our own separate lives when apart.

    Ideally we could meet up for lunch and some hotel fun once a week or every other on a weekday! My schedule is flexible with working from home but it's easier for me to book my sitter on weekday afternoons. (Evenings can become a possibility as we get to know each other, if we have an ongoing arrangement.).

    Ideally we can meet in NW DC (DuPont or west end) or Arlington.

    My last arrangement we started with an allowance each time we met before eventually moving to a monthly allowance.

    Would something like that work for you?

    P.S.- sorry for the long message I would just rather lay it all out there vs sending lots of texts back and forth.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed previously. Searched by Seeking identifier and by name, but found nothing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-fa667579e20a

    Any information? Semi-pro or pro?

  14. #9448

    Liz. Had multiple old profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has been reviewed previously. Searched by Seeking identifier and by name, but found nothing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-fa667579e20a

    Any information? Semi-pro or pro?
    She had a multiple old profiles. Used to host but dead fish.

  15. #9447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Bit of a rabbit hole of videos

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-5c022fa75c00

    So I kept seeing this one pop up as Bethesda, and she's not really my type, but then I happened upon a Manyvids site that was. Well, intriguing. If you search for a user "Andujar_X" you'll see some videos of her, plus some of the area's familiar escorts; kinda strange in that respect to see Karoline Firefly doing creampie stuff, and it makes me wonder what the rate is on that.

    But anyway, this chick has a report on her from Richmond, so I do wonder how "local" she really is or if she's just trying to get eyeballs on her OF, which is the following:

    https://onlyfans.com/gloomykitti

    If anyone ends up with more intel on who the guy filming is or how he got Emily Sky or Karoline to do creampies on camera, let me know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape