Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 928 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 13920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9405

    Carmen Rose. A real Gem!

    Carmen has a great personality and very focused on what she does. Super nice and friendly as well. I'll go ahead and skip to good part. Carmen began DFK the moment she invited me in to her place. Moving into the bedroom we continued doing so. She is a great kisser. I began to slip of my pants as she worked her way down to one of the best BBBJ I've ever had. Her technique is amazing, she will DT and gag and also rub her amazing tits. I moved towards the bed where we began to 69. After tasting her amazing pussy I needed to be inside her. She slipped the cover on and began to ride me. Her tits look so good going up and down but the hottest part is how she talks to you and her moans. We went for mish was good but not my favorite position, but when we went doggie it was amazing hearing her yell keep going!! I blew my load on her tits as I had planned. Carmen is amazing and a genuine person. Will repeat. Damage 450.

    https://sexycompanion.vip/carmen-rose/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5.jpg‎  

  2. #9404

    Best & reasonably priced Escorts to see in Vegas

    I'm traveling to Vegas on business and am wanting to book someone preferably 1 k and below. I've looked at Logan Laine and stuff on Tryst but have heard she can be flaky if you don't book 2 hours and only do a 1 hour booking. Anybody have any trustworthy "hot" escorts that won't break the bank. I can do 1 k but lower is great too.

  3. #9403

    I seen Carry she spent the night at my Hotel room once. DNR

    Jane Soccer MILF what ever Carrie, yes pretty sexy, BUT. From what others have said, & my experience is, She tries really hard NOT to FK, now she came to see me cause I have a guest house I was going to legitimately rent her for a very fair rate, I wanted cash, to keep it straight. Well, we talked & my condition was NO INcall there as I have too much to lose. So, the rate for a small cottage with own water power kitchen and door, I wanted a very low rate as I had another chic living there for years who moved out. Well This Jane, comes over after we had talked on phone, & I after agreeing to terms she wants to know when she can move in. I say at soon as you fork over the rate, NO Deposit just month to month. Well to seal the deal I had said lets do a date, So I gave her $$ for x hours and she wanted to party. Smoke, no prob so she smokes and smokes and smokes. And when we finallly get to it, at soon as we start. She gets hungry. Total mood kill, but she's all like hey well come back and finish, so we go down. And she gambles & Looses after we eat now she's all sour like its my fault she threw a way some green. And now she doesn't want to fuck, she lets me know she wants to hurry & move in so she can do a few dates. After we covered NO INCALl, she also wants to bring her adult kid. Which means problems probably other people and she doesn't have even half the $$ so I let her know to fuck off.

    I didn't NEED to rent the cottage, I just like to have someone fairly cool in it. THus the lower than market value rate. But she tried to screw me every possible way. 1st didn't have the $$, no I wanted all of the low rate at the beggining of each 30 day period. She was going to do incall which would bring the neighborrs & HOA down on me fuck that. She was obviously going to be using which I didn't care about but from what I saw, this useage superceedes guys that pay, it; s like you pay to fuck, then they think, you are cool to wait while they get then use thier dope & if there is time left, maybe they fuck. FUCK that. Finally she thought she was going to move in without paying the 1st month. Like I'd just wait til she decided to pay, no. Fuck ****. Never did address finishing our date. So I let her figure out how to get back to her place from Texas Station, she asked me to call uber. And then left to gamble her last 20 so I told here it would be there in 12 minutes and gambled about 10 then wert upstairs. Her cell was also dead at that point. Oh well, I have read many reports on her since then that had others who paid for x an she talked the time away she's not all that good in bed either. Clumsy awkward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody9393  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has intel or experience with this chick? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/80958673.

    I've read a lot of mixed and conflicting reviews on her on erotic monkey and call escort.

  4. #9402
    I've never seen her, but this girl goes by "Candy LaRue" / "Stephanie Hepburn" / "Kierra Wilde", if you were curious. I inquired because she posted pictures of "her friend who doesn't do this" (last pic of the girl in the schoolgirl outfit with the glasses) instead of her own, which made me decide to pass on her. I don't know what's up with the rename, but you can probably find old reviews / info of her and decide from there. Good luck.

  5. #9401
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian170  [View Original Post]
    Meet her on 27th great BBBJ in my car.

    Would recommend.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/84944543
    Anyone else have info?

  6. #9400

    Chloe

    Met up with Chloe tonight. She's a little hard to get ahold of but well worth it if you can meet up.
    She looks like her pictures. Very pretty girl, beautiful eyes and a gorgeous smile. She very friendly / relaxed, there was no point in time that I felt uneasy. We did a car date, everything covered. Great CBJ and great cfs and followed with good conversation. 120 and well worth it. Treat her good and she'll return the energy. Will repeat.
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9517724523

  7. #9399
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    No reviews. Member since February, recently bumped the listing up and then wants email to send her links? Red flags everywhere IMHO.
    Agreed. However she may be the duo this one is talking about? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../Chloedollxoxo . The schedules are the same and the format is similar, especially for the donations. Might just be a newbie?

  8. #9398
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You have been a member of this forum for 8 years, you know how the "Report Post" button works

    A2

  9. #9397
    No reviews. Member since February, recently bumped the listing up and then wants email to send her links? Red flags everywhere IMHO.

  10. #9396

    Think this one's a scammer?


  11. #9395
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianjay1988  [View Original Post]
    How much was the donation to see her? Got me itching to see her now.
    I actually had her twice that day. Went back for seconds. $$ for an hour. $ for a quick meet up.

  12. #9394
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Melony from Tryst

    Hey all, I'll be in the area soon and trying to scope out talent. This one seems TGTBT but got to ask, right? Seems like the number and pics have been around but haven't been able to find a review yet. Thank you!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/melonymelons

  13. #9393

    Well you know what you want. ,

    Quote Originally Posted by Calik123  [View Original Post]
    Could you recommend a provider whose legit and above average looking in Vegas. Thanks in advance.
    Now how much are you will to do. ??

  14. #9392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Ok

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I'm getting really close to prohibiting you from commenting other people's posts. After that I'll just ban you. This forum is for you to talk about WOMEN, not review the posts that were made by MEN.

    Maybe this site has more of what you're looking for

    https://rent.men/

    A2

  15. #9391
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax3423  [View Original Post]
    http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...e-treat_333998

    Goes by Gloria.

    Multiple posts on mojo.

    No reviews on TeR.

    2 on them but I'm unable to view them.

    She is responsive to your texts but I get a feeling it's too good to be true or bait and switch with upswell.

    Anybody try her or have any info?

    Be safe.
    Responded to your post in the MOJO thread. She is fake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape