Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49176

    Pileo intel

    Hi coming to visit the area soon, I was looking at Pileo and have read up as much as I could search here but some of it's old. A few questions: what's the current house fee and menu fee (FS)? Is there a table shower or not? What is OTD? Any info appreciated. (PM or otherwise) Thanks!

  2. #49175

    MW Massage, Stone Mountain

    MW Massage, Stone Mountain. New owner. New manager. New (and improved) talent. Great session!

  3. #49174
    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    Code enforcement visited around 5 or 6 shops within the Kennesaw city limits, some were ticketed and one was temporarily shut down due to a building code violation.
    Ok now I know which one. Got it.

  4. #49173

    Lilly Spa

    Looking to take a plunge in Roswell Rd area. Is Lilly Spa the best choice for a Kamp?

  5. #49172

    No more Kelly at ML

    I called on Sunday to finally try Massage Legend for the first time and asked for Kelly. Lady told me that she no longer works there. Has anyone had a session with Kelly recently? Just wanted to confirm the last time anyone has seen her. Anyways, I'll schedule with Monica next time since she's apparently the next best thing over there according to the reports on here It looks She (Monica) does not work on Sundays so it'll have to be a week day at some point.

  6. #49171
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened, looks like they moved out. USABarry do you have intel on where our Cindy has gone?
    Read the forum, it was discussed several pages back.

  7. #49170
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    This location is brand new. I was there the day before their "official" opening. Jennifer claims the owner has a couple of spas in Buckhead.
    The location is not brand new, but maybe the owners are. I remember when the previous place was for sale and it was over a year ago.

  8. #49169

    New Massage Marietta

    Had a good few sessions recently, drew Angela on the last one. Tall, slender, cute. Good massage for the hour. OTC mostly. Table shower included with the hour. Highly recommend. Damage 60/60.

  9. #49168

    Pearl Massage on 41

    Anyone know what happened, looks like they moved out. USABarry do you have intel on where our Cindy has gone?

  10. #49167
    Quote Originally Posted by DelaField  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago I met a gal who was in her late 20's and very attractive who not only gave a great massage and relaxing HJ she also did hair trimming and pedicures.

    What a discovery. Sadly, she went and got her degree at Ga Tech no less and quit the business. I would love to find a provider like her again. Any recommendations? A safe incall location would be fine as well.
    Oh wow. I had forgotten about ten years ago there was a lady in ATL who would give a topless haircut and then bbj to finish at the end.

    Now that was a chore I looked forward to doing!

    Sadly, I am not aware of anything like that available today!

  11. #49166

    Healthy is 100% Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlBud  [View Original Post]
    Went to this place, got Tina, early 40, big smile. Opt for 1 hr and laid down without sheet. As she came in, put the sheet on me and start massage. Decent massage and then start some teasing on inner thighs and ass but nothing after that. Got a hot stone rub and on flip, no tease just head massage and foot massage.

    So little confused, whether I didn't give any hints or this place is legit. Anyone knows if this place is legit?
    Healthy, like everything else in Alpharetta is totally legit. I used to go there frequently when I had a problem in the back, and massage helped a lot. The most I ever got was oil for a DIY, and for the most no teasing. I do recomend the place for the purpose of legit massage though.

  12. #49165
    Quote Originally Posted by TroelEmbiid  [View Original Post]
    They've been open over a year, they must be doing something right.
    This location is brand new. I was there the day before their "official" opening. Jennifer claims the owner has a couple of spas in Buckhead.

  13. #49164

    Any spas in the east cobb area that offers pedicures along with a great HJ?

    Several years ago I met a gal who was in her late 20's and very attractive who not only gave a great massage and relaxing HJ she also did hair trimming and pedicures.

    What a discovery. Sadly, she went and got her degree at Ga Tech no less and quit the business. I would love to find a provider like her again. Any recommendations? A safe incall location would be fine as well.

  14. #49163
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAGoodRub39  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about driving in from Alabama. I'm a veteran when it comes to AMPs over here but it has gotten to where it's nearly impossible to find an attractive mt that offers FS, or even a good massage on top of that. I'd like to find an attractive, in shape, MT between 20-30 years of age. Would anyone mind giving me some suggestions? I'd like to avoid the waste of time and full for the drive if possible. You can PM me if that works better as well.
    MT between 20-30 yo for FS at an AMP in Atlanta? We'd all like to know, not sure you'll find that here. You could try LKAtl.net.

  15. #49162
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlBud  [View Original Post]
    Found this place on lower Roswell road near sunny spa, went in and greet by late 30 ish girl (for the name? Wearing a sun dress. Opt for 1 hour. She came in and give a okish massage, no technique but lots of teasing. On a flip, no negotiation, decent HJ with UTC top and otc bottom. Might repeat. While going out, saw another girl didn't got the name.
    That's the former Balance Touch Massage on Lower Roswell behind the Park Air Kroger shopping center.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape