Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 111 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1651
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #436
    Quote Originally Posted by DJezDick  [View Original Post]
    I got some intel from one of your close friends.

    1. Harbor and talbert medical building has some very fine latinas.

    2. Right across the street from south coast plaza has a hot spot above the kicking crab or one of them crab places.

    3. The hookers down the street off of harbor and Adam's.

    4. By orange coast college the VietKong hookers are another tasty bunch.

    5. I like the clean hookers at Spirals in Santa Ana next to the smoke shop off of 4th street.

    Try these out and let everyone know how it goes.
    I recall this highly accurate info from before.

    That's "VietCong" or "VC" . Do those hookers wear the typical black pajamas with AK47's? I went over there and looked, and all I saw was some hot young college students.

    And is that fine Latinas or fat Latinas? I needs to know what kind of Latina we are talking here.

  2. #435

    ObiWanaSuckADick

    Quote Originally Posted by ObiWanNetflix  [View Original Post]
    I love your moms basement. Who's your daddy LOL.
    I got some intel from one of your close friends.

    1. Harbor and talbert medical building has some very fine latinas.

    2. Right across the street from south coast plaza has a hot spot above the kicking crab or one of them crab places.

    3. The hookers down the street off of harbor and Adam's.

    4. By orange coast college the VietKong hookers are another tasty bunch.

    5. I like the clean hookers at Spirals in Santa Ana next to the smoke shop off of 4th street.

    Try these out and let everyone know how it goes.

  3. #434

    Appreciation

    Quote Originally Posted by ObiWanNetflix  [View Original Post]
    I love your moms basement. Who's your daddy LOL.
    I love the thought-provoking and intelligent discourse here. Its refreshing to see such high level interaction.

  4. #433
    Quote Originally Posted by ObiWanNetflix  [View Original Post]
    Notice I don't reply to the trolls?

    Yah they pissed I don't give them specifics. Because why would I want a stinky cuckholds banging my chicks? Um duh.

    And if you really think about it. You think the trolls complains that will spend actual money.

    Fantasy is what they dream about all day.
    I did not reply to myself either. That would be weird.

  5. #432
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 24

    Hey Dj cock

    Quote Originally Posted by DJezDick  [View Original Post]
    If you got a job and moved out of your moms basement maybe you would have some money to ACTUALLY visit these places instead of living in fantasy land.
    I love your moms basement. Who's your daddy LOL.

  6. #431
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 24

    Hey trolls

    Dj ez Dick= Mavericks.

    No intel but crying like girls. Stop watching porn in your moms basement and save money dude or go to Tj.

  7. #430

    Hey JamesBrownTrout

    Quote Originally Posted by ObiWanNetflix  [View Original Post]
    Dickhead dj ez Dick. Troll. Cheap fuck that can't get puss if he tries.

    Heartless jay. We got your video from happy in Santa Ana.

    Salt dog. Dickhead troll.

    All the senior members are fake here. Scroll thru the AMP section. No intel but cry babies and whiners. I doubt they have money to even Goto the places I mentioned. Cucks.
    If you got a job and moved out of your moms basement maybe you would have some money to ACTUALLY visit these places instead of living in fantasy land.

  8. #429
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesbrown2019  [View Original Post]
    Looks like some members rather argue then just moving on. The ones that don't provide any intel usually complains it seems.
    No intel is still more valuable than fake intel that sends others on wild goose chases. The guy that keeps making new accounts to post fake news and argue with others just to get off is next level trolling. What is their actual motive?

  9. #428
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 24

    Red notice

    Notice I don't reply to the trolls?

    Yah they pissed I don't give them specifics. Because why would I want a stinky cuckholds banging my chicks? Um duh.

    And if you really think about it. You think the trolls complains that will spend actual money.

    Fantasy is what they dream about all day.

  10. #427

    Guidebook For Troll-Watching

    Quote Originally Posted by DJezDick  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are a psychologist finding the schizophrenic troll will be tough.

    He has multiple personalities and likes to argue with himself.
    Here are the topics and keywords to look for: gramps, cucks, fake old timers, implying that other mongers are old, stinky, and / or stingy, references to bedpages or nightfunpages, fat Latinas, impossible to find mythical places, fees that are way too low, attacks on BW with completely false information, lists of several places with fake intel.

  11. #426

    Because

    Quote Originally Posted by BigErection  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys, don't leave. This is the rants and stupid shit section. Its OK.

    My rant today is why do the pigs bust parlors when there's all these serious crimes? Catalytic converter thieves asshole street racer wannabes, porch pirates, smash and grab thugs, etc.

    Several of my favorite places are gone, all phones disconnected.

    All you mongers have a duty to serve on a jury. If its a girl on trial for prostitution, say not guilty.
    Looks like some members rather argue then just moving on. The ones that don't provide any intel usually complains it seems.

  12. #425
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 24

    Add dickheades

    Dickhead dj ez Dick. Troll. Cheap fuck that can't get puss if he tries.

    Heartless jay. We got your video from happy in Santa Ana.

    Salt dog. Dickhead troll.

    All the senior members are fake here. Scroll thru the AMP section. No intel but cry babies and whiners. I doubt they have money to even Goto the places I mentioned. Cucks.

  13. #424
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 24

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigErection  [View Original Post]
    Come on guys, don't leave. This is the rants and stupid shit section. Its OK.

    My rant today is why do the pigs bust parlors when there's all these serious crimes? Catalytic converter thieves asshole street racer wannabes, porch pirates, smash and grab thugs, etc.

    Several of my favorite places are gone, all phones disconnected.

    All you mongers have a duty to serve on a jury. If its a girl on trial for prostitution, say not guilty.
    It's because. 440 fair drive places are literally owned by the police dept in Costa Mesa. Ask anyone why lucky spa is open and has no business license. Just google Costa Mesa business license and search for sunny spa. Rose spa. And honey spay LOL no license but they get to keep open after shutting down Golden day spa off the 55.

  14. #423
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 49

    Forums

    Come on guys, don't leave. This is the rants and stupid shit section. Its OK.

    My rant today is why do the pigs bust parlors when there's all these serious crimes? Catalytic converter thieves asshole street racer wannabes, porch pirates, smash and grab thugs, etc.

    Several of my favorite places are gone, all phones disconnected.

    All you mongers have a duty to serve on a jury. If its a girl on trial for prostitution, say not guilty.

  15. #422
    Troll, just add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 24

    Lol

    Crazy members up in here it seems.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape