Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18705
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    It was for alot of us. Idk why she said no to you.

    I hope she is on birth control after having a tricks baby.
    Wait what Jk had a tricks baby?

  2. #18704

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    She's fun and quite attractive. A little GPS at 4 bills but she was on time, clean, and fun. Started off really well and I accidentally went in raw when she grinded herself on me but she eventually pulled away and put a wrapper on. I said isn't it a little late? She just smiled and said it was a preview not this time. Never went back to see her so I don't know if that's an option on the repeat.
    She's fun. I always enjoyed my time with her. She wants 5 bills now last time I saw her ad.

  3. #18703
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her quite a few times, and would say that if you're well hung she would be quite happy.

    Make sure your hygiene, and grooming are good (Clean fingernails & Shaved Balls go a long way!

    Nice Butt, beautiful Butterfly Lips Pussy, not real Busty, beautiful face (smile), and really sweet, playful personality.

    BBFS wasn't an option for me even after seeing her several time.

    I will still see her from time to time even though BBFS is a no.
    It was for alot of us. Idk why she said no to you.

    I hope she is on birth control after having a tricks baby.

  4. #18702
    Quote Originally Posted by TmiSmith2000  [View Original Post]
    She is fun with a little bit of GPS. She doesn't belong here. If you have money to spend she is good, donation is high but she's probably the best at that price point.
    She's fun and quite attractive. A little GPS at 4 bills but she was on time, clean, and fun. Started off really well and I accidentally went in raw when she grinded herself on me but she eventually pulled away and put a wrapper on. I said isn't it a little late? She just smiled and said it was a preview not this time. Never went back to see her so I don't know if that's an option on the repeat.

  5. #18701

    ShelbyCreams- not likely

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't belong on this board, does she?
    She is fun with a little bit of GPS. She doesn't belong here. If you have money to spend she is good, donation is high but she's probably the best at that price point.

  6. #18700

    Any info on this one? She is in Fed Way

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...c/158287149563

    Says she is up in a seedy hotel in Federal Way. I wouldn't go to the hotel except to pick her up probably since it's a shit hole but she seems to be open minded.

  7. #18699
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Got it from this guy. Haven't seen either Shelby and since chicks go by one or more names at least I was doing what we should be doing. Trying to and not to criticize each other.
    Hey you right, but so many people had already shared in the previous page the same girl saying that's not the right Shelby and yet you guys still do it, how am I not going to criticize LOL.

  8. #18698
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    Hbadger clear your inbox. Thanks!
    Got it, I shall delete some messages.

  9. #18697
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    Found this https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/997523234832.

    Not sure how genuine is it. Right now I am going through a phase where my risk appetite is really low. Wonder if anyone else can check her out.
    It says the location is Spokane. Also, she wants a booking fee. No way, Jose!

  10. #18696
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    He literally just said Shelbyville and not Shelby Creams LOL this is Shelby Creams. Can you guys read? 🤣.
    She doesn't belong on this board, does she?

  11. #18695

    Toftt?

    Found this https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...t/997523234832.

    Not sure how genuine is it. Right now I am going through a phase where my risk appetite is really low. Wonder if anyone else can check her out.

  12. #18694

    LOL yes! But thanks for sharing beaverhunter!

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    He literally just said Shelbyville and not Shelby Creams LOL this is Shelby Creams. Can you guys read? 🤣.
    Hbadger clear your inbox. Thanks!

  13. #18693
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is on stg. Outcall and car dates.

    Angeldoll.

    Her VIP in BBFS.
    Pretty sure she was on the other board under Babydoll. There are a couple of posts about her in this thread. I recall one which made me take her off my list, but can't find it. If you go for it, be careful.

  14. #18692

    I think she goes by Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxRyan  [View Original Post]
    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...c/297313704878

    I'm thinking about seeing her. Anyone have any info even if it's not about the topic on the thread. Is she legit?
    Saw her a few times a couple years ago. Used to provide out of her apartment in Everett. BBFSCIP for me both times and at a very reasonable rate. A bit on the larger side but very agreeable. But that went down hill fast. Then one time she hosted out of a cheap dive motel, had cuts in her hand, blood stains everywhere. I left and needless to say never went back. She had a presence on the other board as well (ashley_something). Don't recommend.

  15. #18691
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I got hard just reading that TB. Thanks for sharing that. Once TNA comes back online I am going to look her up to see what she looks like.
    She's on EB. I mentioned that in my original post.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape