Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 6979
-
07-21-22 11:30 #4339Senior Member

Posts: 1000Perfect Petite Princess
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-9d7849112c1b
OK how many of you dirty dogs sticking your penis into this princess and not reporting on it? I know mines been in there and here is my report.
Located in a not so nice section of town, apt is a mess, has kids and a cat. Kids were not home when Pappa came a call in.
If you're looking for the ultimate definition of a spinner this girls picture will be in the dictionary. 4 foot 11,95 pounds, nice little a-cups and a sweet ass! I would classify her as "hot". Easy to talk to sucks a bit above average dick but is high energy when she climbs on top and grinds your cock until she cums. After she took care of herself I had my turn. I turned her around, grabbed a hold good and tight and pounded away until I filled the ballon with my love juice.
Good fun good conversation for minimal expense! Like Arnold said "I'll be back"!
Poo.
-
07-20-22 16:09 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 265Saw her a few years ago when she was in willimantic. Good service, not sure what the demons were, but she was a bit off. Combined with the odor down there, did not repeat. Not the worst red flags, but I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-22 15:16 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 111Available now
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-210a861310c6
I don't have any other info except that she's on the B Tpke now and her number is 959-207-7159.
-
07-19-22 14:44 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 483This profile is fake https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-d4edabecc513.
-
07-19-22 11:55 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 265Real Profiles
I have had the pleasure of meeting some very nice and real women recently. As always, YMMV, but I have had good experiences with them. Normal women, no demons, can carry on conversations, love adult activities and no GPS. Not STG prices, but you get what you pay for.
A little older, better looking in person. Just a nice woman.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4302603792ab
A little bigger in person, but very sexy curvy woman. Loves to dress sexy and show off her great naturals!
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-26111850a9d5
Amazon for sure, total sweetheart, just as hot in person as in her pics, if you are into that kinda look.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-3c22954f2c1e
-
07-18-22 12:23 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 1000Another
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-bd9a5ab7c1fc
She is real and willing to meet. She enjoys sucking cock for as long as it takes you to pop. She's too big for my taste sexually but good for a BBBJCIM. Enjoy you oral connoisseurs, and never say Poo didn't share. This is the 3rd or 4th real female from SA I have given up the goods on (recently).
Feel free to Pm me a lead or two. Poo.
-
07-17-22 11:42 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 88Location
Where is she located?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-22 05:36 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 1000RI and CT Camp Ground
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-4f68e8c6cb3c
She is easy to text with responses well but too far for me. If your down in that area pop in for a hello. I'd like to hear just how good she is and what I missed out on.
Poo.
-
07-13-22 20:27 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 430VERONICA friend
Isn't Veronica friend the girl from new Milford?
Originally Posted by DaReal86
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 10:46 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 31Wants 1500 I could not believe it.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-22 09:45 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 1000Anyone?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-e25183d25942
Have any luck with this beauty? Poo.
-
07-13-22 09:04 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 494Veronica
Looks like Veronica (the one in black and torquise shirt) is back on SA. This time posting with her friend https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-4c984280192e if rates are anything like what I paid couple years ago. Look to pay around $600 for the both of them.
-
07-11-22 08:09 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 208Many thanks!
THank you.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 06:05 #4326Senior Member

Posts: 5229Seeking and it's sister sites
Confident? Let's go with just facts.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
Seeking Arrangement, SeekingMillionaire, Carrot Dating, and What's Your Price. Same owner.
Source: https://heavy.com/tech/2014/07/seeki...ine-tichelman/.
-
07-09-22 20:29 #4325Senior Member

Posts: 208Thanks
Damn,thanks. Okay, that will not work then. As soon as I buy credits, ill be done. Are you very confident SA and wyp are sister sites?.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





