The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 339 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3260

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I saw her way back in the day she was nice looking hippie girl type.

    She only did massages and a HJ or BJ back in the day until she got know you I guess do to le?

    But, after my 2nd visit she allowed me to eat her snatch and some boring cg, dfk and sloppy and wet BBBJ.

    Went back few times after but I was deep into the K scene and sold my soul to the kgirls for being a non stop reg 9-10 years ago.
    Has anyone had any experience with this one I don't think its worth it?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/9730

  2. #3259
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This one has been around since before HX was HX.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/69e...0-237e7fcefc9a

    I think I last saw her in like 2013-2014. She is at the same stink ass apartment near the beach, hopefully that disgusting dog died. The place felt like you were in a Charles dickens novel. Old and stinky.

    She gave great BJ though, but her pussy smelled so awful I had to bury my head in her pillow in mish.
    Dang, I saw her way back in the day she was nice looking hippie girl type.

    She only did massages and a HJ or BJ back in the day until she got know you I guess do to le?

    But, after my 2nd visit she allowed me to eat her snatch and some boring cg, dfk and sloppy and wet BBBJ.

    Went back few times after but I was deep into the K scene and sold my soul to the kgirls for being a non stop reg 9-10 years ago.

  3. #3258
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Wear a mask I guess

    This one has been around since before HX was HX.

    https://rubmd.com/los-angeles-ca/69e...0-237e7fcefc9a

    I think I last saw her in like 2013-2014. She is at the same stink ass apartment near the beach, hopefully that disgusting dog died. The place felt like you were in a Charles dickens novel. Old and stinky.

    She gave great BJ though, but her pussy smelled so awful I had to bury my head in her pillow in mish.

  4. #3257
    Quote Originally Posted by GooseMan2792  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mayofthedead

    Has anyone actually booked her? I emailed her and she got back to me right away. I also can't find her profile on TER or any other review website.
    Yeah I booked her like almost 2 months ago, looks like she'll be in LA for a while and is still active. Looks slimmer than in her pics but kept her tits and ass. She can really DT like a champ if that's what you're into.

  5. #3256
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I need a bigger dick or something

    The other night I had a dream in which I was hard as a turtle shell with a nameless girl, and I could not get the photon in the exhaust valve.

    I was like, shit, I have ejaculatory dysfunction.

    So today, I am with this girl who I swore I would not repeat with, but I was hornier than any of you fuckers at Havana day spa at 2 am. So I went to her place for an FBSM. 50 minutes in I was like, holy shit, I may have to go to the corner and burp the worm. It was just not going to work. So I asked her for FS, paid the extra 120 (she only demanded 100) and successfully decapitated the chicken.

    Weird. I am done with this girl, but if you like them older, Eurasian, and sweaty, with extra pounds all around and no complaints, PM me.

  6. #3255
    Quote Originally Posted by Roninort  [View Original Post]
    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.
    If you don't understand underground crime than ya'll never get it.

    Same goes for the Mexican mp's in Southgate, Bell Gardens, Pico Rivera, Cudahy, Bell, and Harbor City.

    All run by Mexican underground.

  7. #3254
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Valley is a shithole

    Quote Originally Posted by Roninort  [View Original Post]
    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.
    I grew up in the valley. In those halcyon days, you could walk the streets at 8 pm after a fucken 110 degree summer day and listen to the low roar of A / C units as others in your demographics did the same. That was in the fucken 1980's.

    There was no traffic, no hassle getting parking, and you could fly back and forth to the west side in under 45 minutes both ways.

    Even up to around the late 1990's, west side mongers who can barely get out of their Mercedes and have enough lift to do the monger strut from the car to the door would go to the valley.

    Now, the mongers are so pathetic that they think that with the rose tattoo is decent looking. But, the mongers are so fucken old they can't make it to the valley. Most west side mongers just bang it on Sawtelle, and can't even go to Norton or new Hampshire. I really do not even understand a monger going into K-town to fuck a modern art photo shopped masterpiece, but no doubt rent there is cheaper for these fucken bookers.

  8. #3253
    Quote Originally Posted by Roninort  [View Original Post]
    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.
    If your on HX than you can see the one that is?

    If not, than keep seeking.

  9. #3252

    Very simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roninort  [View Original Post]
    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.
    Midwilshire and ktown are where all the Korean girls live / prefer to be because of the lively nightlife there in the Korean community.

  10. #3251

    Any Korean agencies in the SF Valley?

    Never understood why they are all in Wilshire or Koreatown.

  11. #3250
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mystery

    https://www.thatmall.com/mystery/

    What in the living fuck is this one all about?

  12. #3249
    Quote Originally Posted by IsopMan  [View Original Post]
    I have not been on this site in a good while due to the fact covet has my wife working at home and I can't get out the house like I used to. So I was finally able to get out of the house and I drove down Figeruoa Blvd in Los Angeles but man they had a lot going on so I had to pass on all those cute honeys I did however running to someone I used to know who gives the best BB I've ever had. She allowed me to COF too. Since I do not want to go to the hood she drove to me in Long Beach the damage wasn't bad it was an even one, plus I had to deposit 20 for the trip since she was coming from the valley. She's very friendly has good conversation but most of all she does her job well. She told me she'd be over at 3:30 however she was running late but I expected that I've dealt with hoes before none of them are ever on time. If anyone out there is looking for a quick blow and go she's your girl.
    Are you able to PM me her #?

  13. #3248

    Black MILF Throat Champ

    I have not been on this site in a good while due to the fact covet has my wife working at home and I can't get out the house like I used to. So I was finally able to get out of the house and I drove down Figeruoa Blvd in Los Angeles but man they had a lot going on so I had to pass on all those cute honeys I did however running to someone I used to know who gives the best BB I've ever had. She allowed me to COF too. Since I do not want to go to the hood she drove to me in Long Beach the damage wasn't bad it was an even one, plus I had to deposit 20 for the trip since she was coming from the valley. She's very friendly has good conversation but most of all she does her job well. She told me she'd be over at 3:30 however she was running late but I expected that I've dealt with hoes before none of them are ever on time. If anyone out there is looking for a quick blow and go she's your girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15B13200-3A4B-428A-BF3F-F97A124EE0D7.jpeg‎  

  14. #3247
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She looks hot! 2 k no limit is steep though.
    Yeah, 2 k is crazy. For that price it better be BBFS, which I doubt.

  15. #3246

    Rich

    Quote Originally Posted by PnutButterButt  [View Original Post]
    I booked her for an hour fetish play. She let me fuck her throat hard. She is very friendly, hot as fuck, and into kinky shit. I want to see her again.
    Wow! She looks hot! 2 k no limit is steep though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape