Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 16046
-
07-12-22 12:48 #10271Senior Member

Posts: 181Strip
I'm in town for a few days. Any places in walking distance of the Strip? I am staying at Caesars Palace until Friday.
-
07-12-22 00:47 #10270Senior Member

Posts: 98Reflexology
That is why places like Lily A an multiple other "businesses" only have Reflexology. No NEVADA massage license. An that's why sheets an no doors on rooms, an most of time only one girl working will have a real NVMT license. A lot of ways around things can be figured out in this line of "work". An you can get a license fairly easy. I know someone that just got one an took less than 2 months. An lease is in one name, Business license in another.
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 18:52 #10269Senior Member

Posts: 248Massage Licenses are Priveleged
So this means somebody just can't sign up and get a license. There is an extensive background check. I know of background investigations taking up to a year. (all the while you are paying rent on the building).
The Clark County Business License dept. Will have information on the owners. The business has to be licensed. The secretary of state has info on all corporations and llc's.
If unsure, walk in and snap a picture of their business license and then run that number with Clark County.
Easy peasy.
Originally Posted by JustRide1
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-22 14:30 #10268Regular Member

Posts: 2Paradise Massage
About two months ago, I went to Paradise just south of the Strat and used a Groupon. It was my first time trying out an AMP and got teased and treated nicely about as much as one can without getting an HE. It was a really nice hourlong massage and the place online has tons of reviews indicating it's legit, but the nature of my massage had me wondering if it's a place you could receive a HE at. Has anyone had success at this location?
-
07-11-22 02:23 #10267Senior Member

Posts: 28GPS, GMS, and GHS
Hit St Rose Spa for hh. 5. On the turn provider wanted $$ for FS, $. 5 for CBJ, and $ for the standard. Would not negotiate at all and was told that these are the rates in LV. I called their BS and said there were better options with younger and cuter girls all over town for that rate. Even talked to mama and she said no one complains and just pays. Even had a provider at EG mention these were the going rates, but got everything out the door for $$ since they knew me from before. Do all these spas expect these rates now? Talk about GPS, GMS, and GHS. At this rate you'll have better luck with agencies and casino girls. Just my two cents.
-
07-10-22 21:34 #10266Senior Member

Posts: 98Owners
Hey, Most that provide what most of us go for are in someone else's name that is nowhere around an for good reason. I have been asked 20+ times in LV, LA,an NYC to lease or put my name on a "business" an for a decent payout. Sounds good but months later the fines an leased property are stuck on you. The Real Owners are Ghost.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 21:05 #10265Regular Member

Posts: 23Pw
Did the PW thing when I was in town recently. Was rushed from start to finish. During session the door chimed and I got the "hurry up I busy, hurry". Nothing like a lady in her 30's telling you to hurry up so she can jump on the next guy.
Was the usual house fee and tip, so price didn't change. But the service level of these new AMPs are not what they used to be.
-
07-10-22 18:56 #10264Senior Member

Posts: 28Xing
I really agree with Indiana's statement. I went today and this place really tries to upsell. I was quoted $ for HJ alone with no touching, and the same rates for CBJ and BJ. No FS offered. I told them that their rates were ridiculous even for LV and there were much cheaper optikns available. The provider Sunny said she would tell her boss bur I really doubt it. FWIW, none of the providers are in their 20's. I'd say more like mid 30's to mid 40's.
Originally Posted by IndianaGG45
[View Original Post]
My advice is to stay away from this place. Better options elsewhere.
-
07-10-22 15:56 #10263Senior Member

Posts: 2989Yes
But I only have a first and last name? How do I search what they own meaning I want to put the name in Nevada sec of state says no record found?
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 14:56 #10262Regular Member

Posts: 2Xing = $$$
Just f / up on this one, as I went recently / wanted $$ for BBBJ only / $.5 CBJ. Advised can go down street for much less. Wouldn't budge & I was turned off by then.
Originally Posted by Virgil1974
[View Original Post]
30+ lackluster effort to start.
Left, & got $ back / won't return.
Maybe if more start walking vs over paying, pricing will go back to reasonable? Maybe?
-
07-10-22 13:38 #10261Senior Member

Posts: 248Easy To Find The Owner
JoeSun1,
Go to the clark county business license search and look up the name or address. If that doesn't work, look the name up on Nevada secretary of state website. Most the businesses are LLC for liability and they have to register with the state. It will also give other information about the business like full ownership records and addresses.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 12:16 #10260Senior Member

Posts: 56Why not just go to the green door.
Originally Posted by TimeOut2
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 09:02 #10259Senior Member

Posts: 307LOL thanks
Sounds rough.
Originally Posted by BigTipper69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 09:01 #10258Senior Member

Posts: 307Your post
If you type the name into google some times owner shows up mostly an llc or such by name.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 08:55 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 56Why not just go to the green door.
Originally Posted by TimeOut2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






