Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 16041
-
07-10-22 21:34 #10266Senior Member

Posts: 98Owners
Hey, Most that provide what most of us go for are in someone else's name that is nowhere around an for good reason. I have been asked 20+ times in LV, LA,an NYC to lease or put my name on a "business" an for a decent payout. Sounds good but months later the fines an leased property are stuck on you. The Real Owners are Ghost.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 21:05 #10265Regular Member

Posts: 23Pw
Did the PW thing when I was in town recently. Was rushed from start to finish. During session the door chimed and I got the "hurry up I busy, hurry". Nothing like a lady in her 30's telling you to hurry up so she can jump on the next guy.
Was the usual house fee and tip, so price didn't change. But the service level of these new AMPs are not what they used to be.
-
07-10-22 18:56 #10264Senior Member

Posts: 28Xing
I really agree with Indiana's statement. I went today and this place really tries to upsell. I was quoted $ for HJ alone with no touching, and the same rates for CBJ and BJ. No FS offered. I told them that their rates were ridiculous even for LV and there were much cheaper optikns available. The provider Sunny said she would tell her boss bur I really doubt it. FWIW, none of the providers are in their 20's. I'd say more like mid 30's to mid 40's.
Originally Posted by IndianaGG45
[View Original Post]
My advice is to stay away from this place. Better options elsewhere.
-
07-10-22 15:56 #10263Senior Member

Posts: 2989Yes
But I only have a first and last name? How do I search what they own meaning I want to put the name in Nevada sec of state says no record found?
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 14:56 #10262Regular Member

Posts: 2Xing = $$$
Just f / up on this one, as I went recently / wanted $$ for BBBJ only / $.5 CBJ. Advised can go down street for much less. Wouldn't budge & I was turned off by then.
Originally Posted by Virgil1974
[View Original Post]
30+ lackluster effort to start.
Left, & got $ back / won't return.
Maybe if more start walking vs over paying, pricing will go back to reasonable? Maybe?
-
07-10-22 13:38 #10261Senior Member

Posts: 248Easy To Find The Owner
JoeSun1,
Go to the clark county business license search and look up the name or address. If that doesn't work, look the name up on Nevada secretary of state website. Most the businesses are LLC for liability and they have to register with the state. It will also give other information about the business like full ownership records and addresses.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 12:16 #10260Senior Member

Posts: 56Why not just go to the green door.
Originally Posted by TimeOut2
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 09:02 #10259Senior Member

Posts: 307LOL thanks
Sounds rough.
Originally Posted by BigTipper69
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 09:01 #10258Senior Member

Posts: 307Your post
If you type the name into google some times owner shows up mostly an llc or such by name.
Originally Posted by Joesun1
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 08:55 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 56Why not just go to the green door.
Originally Posted by TimeOut2
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-22 08:41 #10256Senior Member

Posts: 73Visiting
Gentlemen, was hoping anyone would be willing to help with suggestions. Looking for a place that will accommodate my SO watching me get a massage and some services. Figure Vegas would be the place to scratch that off our sex bucket list. Any advice appreciated brothers!
-
07-09-22 16:43 #10255Senior Member

Posts: 2989Does
Anyone know how to search who's the owner of a Asian Massage parlor?
-
07-08-22 14:26 #10254Senior Member

Posts: 248Is It Me or Is the Pregnant Girl Sorta Hot?
Hey Big Tipper, the pregnant lady also massages. (or did as of two weeks ago) She is kinda hot for a preggo.
Originally Posted by BigTipper69
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 10:17 #10253Regular Member

Posts: 7Rainbow massage
Was in Las Vegas over the holiday. Went to rainbow massage by The Palms. Greeted at the front by a young pregnant woman. Got 1 hr with ts. Put in room and a early 20's spooner type came in. Poor massage. Not even any teasing. Then burnt my legs with the table shower. I would definitely avoid.
-
07-07-22 12:21 #10252Senior Member

Posts: 1482This is hilarious! I remember once when I didn't tip, she came out and took down my tag number. Wrote it down on her hand. Not sure it stuck after all the baby oil she used on my my back.
Originally Posted by Chuck4
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





