Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 1000 1050 1450 1950 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27067

    Royal honey vs generic viagra, cialis, levitra

    Has anybody tried / compared all 3?

    I love the idea you can buy Royal honey just about anywhere but I'm hoping it's not one of those cheap, blood pressure -jacking convenience store medicines that don't really work without giving you bad side effects like a caffeine overdose or something.

  2. #27066

    Honey Hated

    Weird name LOL. But saw this one last week. Easy set up, hh incall. Says on ad you have to screen but she didn't when I text her. Just asked age and race. Staying at nicer hotel in town center. Same girl in the pics. Quoted $. 50 negotiated down to $. 20. Covered everything and mechanical. Won't repeat, nice girl but to robotic.

    https://tryst.link/escort/honeyhated

  3. #27065

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I knew a friend of hers a few yrs ago. If I remember correctly her reviews were so so.
    If this is the same one I read reviews on then she is a definite no go.[Deleted by Admin]And who would go skinny dipping in a providers pool? I can't wrap my head around the concept. I guess to each is own. Stay safe gents.

  4. #27064

    If It Quacks Like A Duck, If it Swims Like a Duck, Then It Is A Duck

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandiezzie315  [View Original Post]
    Well I tell ya I promise I'm no female I'm from Syracuse 315 not from Florida.
    Nothing to argue, and no reason to reply, I am talking about a selfie-posting provider with horrible skills, butt-ugly, balloon gut, and an inability to tell the truth.

    Avoid Balloon Gut Butt Ugly hag.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co Are /681510864874.

  5. #27063

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCounselor  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...rself/47613254

    Anyone vouch for this one? Seems too good to be true.
    She is real. I knew a friend of hers a few yrs ago. If I remember correctly her reviews were so so.

  6. #27062
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    This Balloon Gut is just ugh and she is known for 2 things -1. Horrible Services and 2. Selfies.

    Well another selfie, after getting caught again and again.

    Mongers if we want to avoid here horrible services, avoid her balloon gut, avoid her attitude and games, then I guess we should all rush to go see her.

    Mongers avoid, avoid, avoid Balloon Gut meaning avoid seeing her, I know that I sure will avoid her regardless of the number of selfies she posts.
    She looks 400-500 ibs. How the fuck were you persuaded to get with that. This chick would give my dick ptsd. If this lady layed on top of me you would need to call a rescue team to find me. I would probably suffocate. She probably makes buck bang videos on the side. She probably makes tik tok videos showing how many marshmallows she can fit in her pussy. She would eat her own throwup for views. Fucking disgusting. If I tried to pepper spray this chick, she would take it thinking it's for bad breath. She's so fucking fat I bet her bathtub has stretch marks. It should be a crime to lay with this farm animal.

  7. #27061

    Pretty sure I'm no woman

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    This Balloon Gut is just ugh and she is known for 2 things -1. Horrible Services and 2. Selfies.

    Well another selfie, after getting caught again and again.

    Mongers if we want to avoid here horrible services, avoid her balloon gut, avoid her attitude and games, then I guess we should all rush to go see her.

    Mongers avoid, avoid, avoid Balloon Gut meaning avoid seeing her, I know that I sure will avoid her regardless of the number of selfies she posts.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/681510864874
    Well I tell ya I promise I'm no female I'm from Syracuse 315 not from Florida.

  8. #27060

    Cannot Avoid Her Horrible Services Again A Selfie

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandiezzie315  [View Original Post]
    I looked past her belly and went for it on a trip to jax. Clean and tight is what I got. You don't see it when you have her face down. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/339374431594.
    This Balloon Gut is just ugh and she is known for 2 things -1. Horrible Services and 2. Selfies.

    Well another selfie, after getting caught again and again.

    Mongers if we want to avoid here horrible services, avoid her balloon gut, avoid her attitude and games, then I guess we should all rush to go see her.

    Mongers avoid, avoid, avoid Balloon Gut meaning avoid seeing her, I know that I sure will avoid her regardless of the number of selfies she posts.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/681510864874

  9. #27059

    About this fugly thing

    So, as is usual, these folks don't answer their phones. I decided to reach out to fugly--don't ask me why-- I know, it's sickening! Now let me give you a good laugh. I asked this thing what was her donation. She told me it starts at 60. I asked if FS was involved and she tells me that she didn't know what FS was--as she is new. So, I spelled it out and she told me--now get this--she said it depended on how I looked! Let me repeat that! She said it depended on how "I" looked! SMH.

    You know the escort scene is bad when someone this fugly wants to know how you look before she provides FS! Can you imagine?! And get this--she wanted me to send her a pic! You know, this pic request thing has gotten out of hand! Have you guys resorted to now sending these heifers pics?! I told her, as I tell many that their are pimps, druggies, and dope boys on these sites--why am I going to put myself at risk! You know, just like we tell guys to stop paying deposits--can we please stop this bull shidd sending pics too!? Can we add this to the list also?! Geez!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/449274945531
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gross.jpg‎  

  10. #27058

    I looked past her belly. Loved it

    I looked past her belly and went for it on a trip to jax. Clean and tight is what I got. You don't see it when you have her face down. http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...m/339374431594.

  11. #27057
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRipa  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. Definitely a self-review. Makes no want to see her.
    Ill take Yuck for 500.

  12. #27056

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCounselor  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...rself/47613254

    Anyone vouch for this one? Seems too good to be true.
    She's real, and a quick search will tell you why to avoid.

  13. #27055

    Allie

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...rself/47613254

    Anyone vouch for this one? Seems too good to be true.

  14. #27054

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adrew904  [View Original Post]
    She's real, no drama. Definitely on the bigger side. Very wett kitty and 8/10 on her head game. Limited hrs for incall, or can meet for outcall / car visit. I only see her now for the headaches.
    I'll check her out.

  15. #27053
    Quote Originally Posted by DeRipa  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. Definitely a self-review. Makes no want to see her.
    Yeah, she's a gross, nasty slob. Just gross!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape