Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 41299
-
07-09-22 18:13 #27049Senior Member

Posts: 1170About sweetness
You got a link?
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 18:12 #27048Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this one
Not only stay away, but stay the hell away! She and daughter are doing dates out of a trap house with people coming and going. She looks raggedy as hell and believe me, the pics don't tell the whole story about this heifer! Her daughter's puss is very average too (and so is hers), so don't even go down that road. They are staying somewhere off Edgewood, I believe, in the hood! Both are big time needle and boi users! You have been warned!
Originally Posted by DeRipa
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 17:32 #27047Regular Member

Posts: 7I can confirm that the post I made 2 weeks ago in this thread is legit about Hardy. My post was not a selfie. I'm usually in KY, and was in Jax on business. I really enjoyed the time spent and will do so again if I travel there. No hassle, just text and it's done.
Originally Posted by Sharkey91
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 17:29 #27046Senior Member

Posts: 250Sweetness big booty white girl
I had a car visit with sweetness today. She's the big booty white chick that usually post on skip. She wanted the sonic rings upfront, I told told her I don't pay upfront and she gave in. Her reason was that mongers have given her fake money before. LOL, are mongers really out here giving these providers fake cash? How can they not tell? The dream started with a CBJ and ended in k9, I exploded in the hat.
-
07-09-22 17:11 #27045Senior Member

Posts: 130Shelly
Has anyone seen her? I am on the hunt for an older provider, but IDK about this one.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-readheaded-cougar-352770/149917486000
-
07-09-22 15:08 #27044Senior Member

Posts: 137She's real, no drama. Definitely on the bigger side. Very wett kitty and 8/10 on her head game. Limited hrs for incall, or can meet for outcall / car visit. I only see her now for the headaches.
Originally Posted by YupitsMe3
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 12:26 #27043Senior Member

Posts: 130Dr. Mom
Same with me, she wouldn't go below $70 so I never took the plunge. I have text the number on her ad and haven't heard back, so she might not even have a phone at this point. I will say the pictures are very much misleading as well, nit bad but they are a few miles old for sure.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 11:11 #27042Senior Member

Posts: 690You Have Balls too
Tanker, you have balls too! I do not see myself any steps ahead of you, you have thought out your idea and all I was doing was rambling with some of my thoughts.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
Best of luck in mongering!
-
07-09-22 10:43 #27041Senior Member

Posts: 72Inflation
Inflation is hitting everyone in the wallet. You spend more on gas and groceries subsequently you have less to spend on your hobbies. So the economic axis shifts. More supply than demand and out onto the streets they go. Most of them started in the streets so it's nothing new. I bet she wishes she had taken that 80 now.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 09:57 #27040Senior Member

Posts: 316You have a very good point here. The resolve would just be too make a photoshopped copy of yourself instead of finding a random pic of someone else. This way, you are not infringing on anyone else's privacy, however remote that risk might be.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
I WAS going to say, "Come on, man. You are paying a prostitute for sex, which is illegal and can destroy your life if you get caught, so being 'fake' in this case is a matter of self preservation and protection against future blackmail or extortion. ".
HOWEVER.
You are already 2 steps ahead of me because you have enough balls to just say "NOPE. Not doing that". And then you hang up and move on.
THAT'S the way its SUPPOSED to be done, really. Let's call your response plan A. Response plans B and C are what I was proposing.
-
07-09-22 09:08 #27039Senior Member

Posts: 316Or.
Use your silver tongue skills. Playfully playfully reply with something something like you want me to wear a ballerina outfit and do a couple spins for you too? LOL. Hey look I really want to see you you're beautiful you're sexy but I can't keep jumping through hoops and do you want to see or not I have money.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 09:07 #27038Senior Member

Posts: 316An easy fix for that, too
Have some pics prepared showing several types of hand gestures or number of fingers or or whatever.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
If you don't have said pic she is asking for, then yell them you.
Are driving and can't do that right now, or you are at a clients job site or whatever.
If the above 2 don't work then fuck it. Move on. She's too much trouble anyway.
-
07-09-22 08:13 #27037Regular Member

Posts: 19Middleburg
Can anyone confirm this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/328290473366
-
07-09-22 06:40 #27036Senior Member

Posts: 690This Provider Has Posted Selfies Before
Not looking to argue, everyone is a newbie in the beginning, so I am not anti-newbie, in fact I am glad to see new input in this forum.
Originally Posted by Sharkey91
[View Original Post]
And this review was not gushing, it was simply positive.
But when I clicked on the link I knew that provider. I cannot forget that big gut! I remember her prior selfies, the gushing newbie review which caught my attention, so I clicked the link and UGH that Balloon GUT.
It clearly was a selfie.
Now she has a new ad for an oil rub and BJ, but those pics of that balloon GUT are in her new ad. She has been on stg a long, long time.
She has reviews for horrible services.
I never have seen this big gut provider, in fact I never had and never will have a desire to see her. Plus, her ad has sounds of an attitude. But, I do know she has done selfies before on our forum via a newbie post. I will avoid her and I suggest all real mongers do the same.
-
07-09-22 01:59 #27035Senior Member

Posts: 64Dodged a HUGE bullet.
So I have a business trip next month so I started doing my usual Intel / research. I hope on Tryst and find Lauren Sawyer. She seems cute enough and the price seemed reasonable for what I was looking for. As a vet innthe game, you never take ANYTHING at face value. So I cross reference Private Delights (one of my favorite bc they have great detailed reviews) and of course my guys on the forums. I stumbled on what has to be one of the funniest stories I've read on here. Utterly disgusting that she'd be crapping while greeting you at the same time. I can't bring myself to even reach out to her. I'd be thinking of machine gun farts upon arrival.
Needless to say, I have to start my search over. I'll have limited time so would be looking for some fun close to the airport. Many advice is welcome. If you have an ATF that I should try shoot me a PM. Also cool with a nice MP as well. Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by AutgMark
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





