Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 6979
-
07-09-22 20:27 #4324Senior Member

Posts: 5229You can use the Vanilla VISA or Mastercards found everywhere including supermarkets. Buy it with cash so your credit card can't be traced.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-09-22 20:20 #4323Senior Member

Posts: 5229They are sister sites. You can use the Vanilla Visa cards. Payment is anonymous. They track you by IP address, location, ID, cookies, etc. , not just one thing. You could try but from a different device, new ID, etc.
Originally Posted by Hapcj7
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
07-09-22 20:12 #4322Senior Member

Posts: 208Are SA and WYP sister sites / . Payment types
I was banned from Sa and I remember the "banned" message said something like, " and you are also banned forever for using out sister sites. Is whatsyourprice the sister site or is it secret benefits?. Also, I have an active account with no credits, but can search, on WYP but I'm reluctant to buy credits on wyp, in fear if that is the sister site, I will be instantly done, poof! That was how I was banned on sa, as soon as I gave the a cc to upgrade, poof, done. Finally, what types of payments can we use on wyp?. Do vanilla cards and such work?. I see they want a name and everything, etc. Tia.
-
07-08-22 14:26 #4321Senior Member

Posts: 483Wow
This chick must think everyone on the site is stupid https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-48156e2985e0.
-
07-08-22 00:56 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 126Load up a prepaid visa gift card. That could work. If not get a prepaid debit card.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 19:47 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 104SA Question
Is there a discreet form of payment that works for SA? Any recommendations?
-
07-07-22 16:31 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 376I don't I thought she was a scammer so I blocked, but I don't think she is. Her location is Connecticut, Connecticut. She wants 5.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 07:53 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 31She wants 500.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 13:24 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 1322Do you have the link?
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 12:59 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 376Any information?
-
07-06-22 01:56 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 483OMG unbelievable https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-b0196b081261.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 01:49 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 483And this is as well, her name is Samantha Rone https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-aa8359163476.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:18 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 626Uh yeah
Yeah. I know. Mostly OF. This site deleted my mention of that site. I think doing OF is really porn? Not sure if she has any material not on OF? Anyway. She don't live in Hartford.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 16:06 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 483My first regular was Melissa https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/056682338507 dam near ten years ago. She lived about a ten minute walk from me back then. Talking about a good price, occasionally would meet her at the corner store in the middle of the night and bang her in the wood for a pack of cigarettes. She was smoking hot back then.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 14:20 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 483Fyi
Violet summers is a pornstar.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





