Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4608
    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy1231  [View Original Post]
    Well she is or was a dancer somewhere some monger I'm sure will recognize.

  2. #4607

    Need advise, wanting ask a friend to be friend with benefits

    Ok so I'm sick and tired of the shit I have to deal with at home. Been doing the Councilling thing and I still come home and get screamed at for no reason. I'm only staying around now for my daughter. I'm tired it paying for side play so I'm looking at trying to hook up with a girl I know. She's around my age, divorced, her kids are grown, and she lives where I work, so I could hit it before, during, and after work as needed. She's drop dead gorgeous and I've been fantasizing about her for a while. I feel I could trust her to keep it quiet. If she would agree it would be perfect. I know she's been dating around so she's looking to fuck. I just don't know how she would take being approached from me being married when her husband was supposedly cheating on her. There was some drama there, but then again she hit me up on text a while back and was totally cool when I asked her to only do it during the day as my wife would flip if she saw it. Any suggestions?

  3. #4606
    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy1231  [View Original Post]
    I have tried with no response. Did you meet her?

  4. #4605

    EndearingEnthusiast

    DTF, will drive in from Columbia. A little thicker than the pics on SA, but that should be a given with the age she says she is. No problem sending a naked verification pic which I always ask for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-2546070a1dc2

  5. #4604

    Devine Beauty


  6. #4603

    Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I second this. You can get decent rooms for next to nothing. You have a room for 8 hours for half the price. The only caveat is, it doesn't work that well on the weekends and as the name implies, it's only valid during the day. It was probably started during Covid for people that couldn't go to the office and couldn't work at home either. It's a good alternative for those that need outcall.
    Yes this is great. I have used it severalI have used it several times. Before this I would contact the hotels and ask for day or hourly rates. About one out of five would have them.

  7. #4602

    Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    You've probably got the right idea not taking them to your crib right off the bat. And your potential lover might not want to go smash at a flea bag motel. Try.

    https://www.dayuse.com/

    -you can book a hotel for about 8 hrs & usually the rate is 50% to 25% less than the standard, overnight rate. Most of the hotels are good or great, no sketchy places & the hotels are in various areas, north, Southpark, Airport, Executive Park. And yes, you can use the bed, pool, gym, etc. While you're there.
    I second this. You can get decent rooms for next to nothing. You have a room for 8 hours for half the price. The only caveat is, it doesn't work that well on the weekends and as the name implies, it's only valid during the day. It was probably started during Covid for people that couldn't go to the office and couldn't work at home either. It's a good alternative for those that need outcall.

  8. #4601

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]
    From her profile:

    "Please note that I expect an allowance and that by most people who have approached me on this site: it's too much. But I had an arrangement before that was 3 times what I want now. I ended it willingly. "

    WTF would anyone pursue that level of GPS.
    Thanks for pointing that out, on the app the profile section is showing empty.

  9. #4600

    HoneyDee701

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkyWy  [View Original Post]
    Might be getting too many offers. Did her few times during Covid. She enjoys taking it in her ass.
    She's wanting 500 now and no anal. My how times have changed.

  10. #4599

    Inbox cleaned

    Quote Originally Posted by Chip6288  [View Original Post]
    AdamEve. Clear some space in your inbox. Tried sending you a message.
    Send me dm ty.

  11. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]
    From her profile:

    "Please note that I expect an allowance and that by most people who have approached me on this site: it's too much. But I had an arrangement before that was 3 times what I want now. I ended it willingly. "

    WTF would anyone pursue that level of GPS.
    Wow. If this profile is real it goes right into the GPS hall of fame.

    It's so weird and the pics are odd, How could any chick think this profile would get anything but negative attention.

  12. #4597

    Always ask the pros!

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    You've probably got the right idea not taking them to your crib right off the bat.
    Yeah, my wife hates it when I do that shit.

    Thanks for the tip. That looks like a game changer. Props!

  13. #4596

    Quite the GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]
    From her profile:

    "Please note that I expect an allowance and that by most people who have approached me on this site: it's too much. But I had an arrangement before that was 3 times what I want now. I ended it willingly. "

    WTF would anyone pursue that level of GPS.
    She contacted me first, and right off the bat said she was requiring $5 k to $7 K a month for 3 to 4 meetings per month. I didn't even respond. Crazy. I only want to rent it, not buy it!

  14. #4595

    Dayuse dot com

    Quote Originally Posted by NyteOwl  [View Original Post]
    So most of the girls that seem ready to play cannot host. I'm just wondering what you guys are doing in that situation. Hit one up the other day who was 250 but ended up throwing down another 150 on a hotel room. I can find EROS girls (fewer these days) for 400 and they host. The girl was worth 250 but definitely not 400. I realize I could get a rat trap motel for about 75 but that grosses me out. Any good recommendations out there?
    You've probably got the right idea not taking them to your crib right off the bat. And your potential lover might not want to go smash at a flea bag motel. Try.

    https://www.dayuse.com/

    -you can book a hotel for about 8 hrs & usually the rate is 50% to 25% less than the standard, overnight rate. Most of the hotels are good or great, no sketchy places & the hotels are in various areas, north, Southpark, Airport, Executive Park. And yes, you can use the bed, pool, gym, etc. While you're there.

  15. #4594

    Quotes

    Hello everyone!

    Been on seeking since last year. Last met some beautiful.

    Girls and I was paying 300 to 400 per meet (meet up was not usually long to be honest).

    This year most of the good looking one is asking for 750 to 1 k per meet. Just wanted check with you guys how much you guys are paying for your sugar babies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape