Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10864

    Canton, worcester

    Quote Originally Posted by AzngrlLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Ask that DBoy guy. He's always talking about big tits of all types.
    Meet hear several years ago from backpage and recently. Both times no finish. Total dull and no effort. Don't know how she is able to still be in business. Did not realize it was the some person.

  2. #10863

    Newton

    Had time in the area, Chi is gone and the one across the street has been spoken about here in forum, about being harassed by LEO. Not much options, decided to go to Mandela. I don't come here often. But, been here for way too long. Last several visits has been pretty lame. Massage quality has been average / below average at best. It's almost like they just don't want to give the massage, knowing that you're there for the HE only. My massage was only five minutes before the flip and of course, the HE was good as usual. But, I would've liked the normal massage, considering that I paid a lot for it. Need to find a better place. Brookline's Hong Kong is becoming like a jackhammer event suddenly. Use to be slow and fun. Now, it's rushed and the therapists are getting gassed only after 2-minutes. May need to visit Chinatown again after visiting Oasis (Diva Spa) 2 D. Parking just sucks. Have fun.

  3. #10862
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please explain the difference? As a long-standing connoisseur of low-hanging cows udders, I've generally used these descriptions pretty much interchangeably. I really never thought about a possible difference, till now. So, could someone please be so kind as to enlighten me?

    Thank you!
    Ask that DBoy guy. He's always talking about big tits of all types.

  4. #10861

    The Droop vs the Sag

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Could someone please explain the difference? As a long-standing connoisseur of low-hanging cows udders, I've generally used these descriptions pretty much interchangeably. I really never thought about a possible difference, till now. So, could someone please be so kind as to enlighten me?

    Thank you!
    Yeah no problem, So we all know the perfect boobs are those that sit perfectly higher on the chest with the nipples pointing straight out or tilted a bit up, yum! The Saggy boobs just hang down with No muscle tone at all and not fun to play with, nipples point down only. The droops point down but are still full with complete muscle tone and something you can still play with and nipples could be straight out or point down.

    Just my opinion!

  5. #10860

    Black Provider

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    Yes, at 200/ hr there are better options. I recall she's also expecting a tip on top of that 200.
    Yes she's just not the quality you would expect when you see her. She has been around for years on Backpage and such.

    I would love to meet a woman of color who has what we all are looking for. Irene was it for me!

  6. #10859

    Saggy vs Droopy?

    Quote Originally Posted by PinayLuver  [View Original Post]
    She is African American and big not saggy but droopy.
    Could someone please explain the difference? As a long-standing connoisseur of low-hanging cows udders, I've generally used these descriptions pretty much interchangeably. I really never thought about a possible difference, till now. So, could someone please be so kind as to enlighten me?

    Thank you!

  7. #10858
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    I have tried her. Nothing special. No FS just HE, and I would not recommend for that either.
    Yes, at 200/ hr there are better options. I recall she's also expecting a tip on top of that 200.

  8. #10857

    Canton

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackCock12  [View Original Post]
    For someone who keeps saying she does not offer sex. Her add screams "I offer sex". If someone tries her let. Us know.
    I have tried her. Nothing special. No FS just HE, and I would not recommend for that either.

  9. #10856

    Canton

    Quote Originally Posted by FakedP  [View Original Post]
    Is she Latina? Saggy or firm?
    She is African American and big not saggy but droopy.

  10. #10855
    Quote Originally Posted by PinayLuver  [View Original Post]
    Been there and its true No Sex! She will rub the back and then turn you over. Rub the front and you will get a HJ out of it. Her big Melons are available for you to play with, that's it.
    Is she Latina? Saggy or firm?

  11. #10854

    Relaxation, Canton

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlackCock12  [View Original Post]
    For someone who keeps saying she does not offer sex. Her add screams "I offer sex". If someone tries her let. Us know.
    Been there and its true No Sex! She will rub the back and then turn you over. Rub the front and you will get a HJ out of it. Her big Melons are available for you to play with, that's it.

  12. #10853
    Quote Originally Posted by WarEagle1996  [View Original Post]
    I never tried her, but I am certainty intrigued.

    https://www.relaxationritual.com/
    For someone who keeps saying she does not offer sex. Her add screams "I offer sex". If someone tries her let. Us know.

  13. #10852

    Ashland

    Thank you for stopping in and inquiring for all of us. Their posted hours were a giveaway to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by LilWayne  [View Original Post]
    That's a fat nope. Called and they scurried to accommodate a massage. Perfect English asking me which type of massage I'm looking for. Bit my tongue on that and said sports massage. She said she'd have to call me back in a few minutes. She did but I missed the call. I was close by and stopped in. An older women was leaving as I was greeted by an older (40-45) Latin woman. She explained they had no one available for massages and was trying to contact someone. The attendants were dressed in black smocks and looked like legit skin care providers and looked Caucasian. 86 any notion of a hidden gem!

    Weezy.

  14. #10851
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had a good woman of color since Irene was working. She was the best.
    My understanding is she is now in the Worcester area. A month or two ago there was a craigslist ad.

    Speaking with someone that contacted her, it was Irene.

    No idea if she still has an ad up.

  15. #10850
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop8891  [View Original Post]
    I haven't had a good woman of color since Irene was working. She was the best.
    Do a search on this forum for Sasha. Several positive reviews. Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape