Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 13261
-
07-08-22 12:37 #10846Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anyone tried any of these places
-
07-07-22 14:56 #10845Regular Member

Posts: 6Jessica Bodyrubs legit?
I've been seeing ads for Jessica Bodyrubs out of Waltham. I haven't been able to find any solid reviews. Has anyone seen her?
-
07-06-22 14:00 #10844Senior Member

Posts: 193Carly
I got the full hour. She provides a decent massage, bordering on therapeutic, and a better-than-average HJ. I didn't get any inclination that there was much more to be offered. She's an average-looking woman in her 30's - 40's? Who you probably wouldn't even notice if you passed her at the grocery store. She wasn't pleasant enough, but I probably wouldn't bother repeating because the location (busy office complex) is too weird and she's not hot enough to justify her price and level of service.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
I don't think she's a scam but probably not what everyone is looking for. As for the wildly misleading reviews, that's what the ignore button is for.
-
07-06-22 08:12 #10843Senior Member

Posts: 3853I would just flagging her ad. Even here, you have to filter out what's true or not. Brazilian massages never impressed me, especially after one almost burnt me with a hot stone.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 07:50 #10842Banned Member

Posts: 384She is a waste as I and several others have reported.
No one has f*cked her or her co-workers, they scam you by charging you for the hour then at the 30 minute mark tell you they only do 1/2 hours. There is no UTC, don't believe any of it, it is all bs. It is infuriating that someone here keeps trying to promote her and her time-wasting ways.
Originally Posted by Dickpalmer
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 16:10 #10841Senior Member

Posts: 188Ashland
Is this a new place?
I'm going to guess that they're probably legit because of their hours.
TOFTT and report back and I'll go check them out after you.
Originally Posted by BryanRoberts
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:43 #10840Senior Member

Posts: 193Not to discourage you, but they're on yelp and all the reviews are from satisfied women. Usually R&Ts get reviews from disappointed women.
Originally Posted by BryanRoberts
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 13:36 #10839Senior Member

Posts: 306Ashland
No reviews on RM. Go for it and TOFTT. Let us all know.
Originally Posted by BryanRoberts
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 07:49 #10838Regular Member

Posts: 18Beleza pure spa
Hello Everyone!
I saw this one on rupmaps. It says its Latina. Does anyone know any details? Its in Ashland.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...land-ma-155416#rubmaps.
-
07-04-22 21:10 #10837Senior Member

Posts: 2121Every now and then a Russian escort pops up. Total hit or miss. Seems Asian with a Sprinkle of Brazilian is what's around here.
Originally Posted by LuvInIt22
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 19:43 #10836Senior Member

Posts: 64Not likely. I just checked are*bmaps for Russian parlor girls and not much listed in all massachusetts, exactly none with reviews.
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 19:36 #10835Senior Member

Posts: 109Can anyone help me with this?
Originally Posted by Neyiak
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 09:07 #10834Senior Member

Posts: 182X. Carly Massage Day (Woburn)
He is talking about this Craigslist ad and she has been talked about a lot on here. Located in Cummins park, Woburn and left me hanging waiting in the hall and I never saw her. I'm all set.
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22
[View Original Post]
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...502504411.html
DP.
-
07-03-22 21:29 #10833Senior Member

Posts: 32I tried scheduling with her
She gave me an address to go to, then about 20 minutes before the appointment time she starts talking of a deposit and getting some ebay gift cards on the way. I said that it's not going to happen. She tried negotiating / arguing saying it's against no-show. I said if that's a must-have, it's best if we cancel now. She subsequently cancelled. I believe it to have been a scam.
Originally Posted by SNadar
[View Original Post]
T.
-
07-03-22 13:26 #10832Senior Member

Posts: 75Niagara (Canada)
Sorry to post about not Boston. Anyone have recommendations for resources looking for Caucasian providers in the Niagara Falls Ontario area? Or maybe Toronto? TIA. Feel free to PM.








Reply With Quote






