Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 25732
-
07-09-22 10:59 #16417Senior Member

Posts: 167RE: Abbi
I saw Abbi a couple time a while back, pics are dated, she was picky and didn't want to do much more than spread her legs and let me mount her. Only did mish, did let me DATY, and got her off, was doing the deed, asked her to let me dine some more. She said NO, you did that already, do it next time I see you. Wouldn't get totally naked either. Vioce sounds like she smokes 2 w packs of menthols a day, di get a nut, but won't repeat. YMMV, good luck!
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 09:55 #16416Senior Member

Posts: 54Crazy
Set up a time with blonde said she needed to get a room but would take it out of donation then tried to get me to out the room in my name. Right good luck with that no thanks.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 09:26 #16415Senior Member

Posts: 334GFEs
Secretbenefits.com
Coaching Tip of the Day:
You do you. If you want to just meet up with a girl, have a dream, and leave with no plans to text or anything, absolutely. You do you.
This message is for those who want a GFE relationship, like I wrote about with Persephone. She's the gold standard, $$$ plus room (.8) not including a meal (Very enjoyable), if you can afford it. But if you can't, your testosterone doesn't want to wait until you save up that much, or you want more bang for the buck (pun intended), this update is for you.
I set up public meetups with 8 of the most gorgeous, 20-something, hottest girls on SB (below) without offering / promising them a gift. I actually got the idea from Persephone, when she told me she doesn't charge to meet the first time. 6 ghosted me the day of, most resumed texting, 1 I am very excited about, another also wants to meet again, and I'm still texting most. So if you try to meet without promising a gift, 75% are ghosting. If you want her to be more motivated, you can tell her up front you'll bring her a gift. I put 40 in one pocket, 10 in the other pocket, and -- at the end of the meet up -- decide if I'm giving her 40 or 50. Stay tuned.
The one to warn you about is Kendra. Sure, she looks beautiful (her profile is buried in my acct / I can't pull it up), but, Dude, she is so flaky, can't read / understand texts, reacts negatively because she didn't understand the text, and is so whacked out. I kept at it because (1) she is so attractive, (2) I'm safe / anonymous, (3) I was curious where it would go LOL, and (4) that would be the best sex. I do NOT recommend LOL.
Stay safe.
Originally Posted by CoachJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 09:18 #16414Douchebag

Posts: 326Reply
The first one is a known crook and time waster. The second one is Lori. Pictures are WAY dated. She's been in the business for a LONG time. She was a SW. Then went to a house. Usually will only let you mish. Picky, horrible service. I would not recommend either.
Originally Posted by Marvin47
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 08:18 #16413Senior Member

Posts: 188Head Doc & Abbii
Does anyone have info on Head Doc or Abbii. I did find some old reviews of Abbii but all several year old.
Thanks.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/248980720448
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/461815094872
-
07-08-22 23:09 #16412Senior Member

Posts: 41Mizzy Diamonds
She's one of the top providers on EroticMonkey. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mizzy-di...-dayton-971464 (When sorted by last seen online.).
I've not seen reviews of her here and I can't afford EroticMonkey membership but I took her off my ToDo list based on the EroticMonkey pics.
Originally Posted by HornDawg69
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 17:22 #16411Senior Member

Posts: 54Don't
Most of those pics are from 2017 ish and about 40 lbs ago. Toothy BBJ had to make her stop pretty lame session she wasn't that great yrs ago but at least she was a petite little thing not anymore.
Originally Posted by Jgr7856
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 15:27 #16410Senior Member

Posts: 40Mizzy Diamonds
Does anyone have information on Mizzy? I can't find anything.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...monds/46307289
-
07-07-22 15:39 #16409Banned Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-07-22 09:06 #16408Senior Member

Posts: 35OLD Provider, come back?
This blonde reminds me of a provider from years ago. [Deleted by Admin] Anyone can confirm? Real pro, always gave great service. Left the scene for a while, mostly north dayton notels.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 08:55 #16407Senior Member

Posts: 424The blonde girl
I talked to the blonde Friday night and would have met her but she wanted 200 for a half hour and I declined.
Originally Posted by NothingToDo
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 08:40 #16406Senior Member

Posts: 424A ts?
Certainly not Daz, can confirm that's all woman and tall af. I posted a review back last October you can look up if you want.
Originally Posted by Dazhiba
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 08:36 #16405Senior Member

Posts: 73Sherry
Saw her a year ago and had a really good time. Was a completely open menu GFE. But I got to the room that day for a hour appt and it took her another 30 minutes to finish putting her makeup on. At that point I was like if you are that worried about your what your face just dim the lights and do your job. And that she did haha.
Originally Posted by LordRahl
[View Original Post]
Fast forward to 3 weeks ago. I set up a time to see her. She needed a room I said no. Couple hours later she had a spot. I said okay I can see you. She really needed the money to bail her bf out of jail who is a really good guy but was in there because her ex set her up. Once I heard all this I didn't want to see her anymore. But I still went. I got there and all I heard was crickets. 3 hours later she hit me up again and said she was ready. At that point I said fuck off and won't waste my time again.
-
07-07-22 08:35 #16404Senior Member

Posts: 424Grace
I saw her last Halloween, did FS and she made no mention then of sharing the house with anybody but her dogs. If there was someone else they stayed upstairs and Grace wasn't concerned about them. I would see her again but I try to find people north of Dayton.
Originally Posted by Cosmo68
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 07:27 #16403Senior Member

Posts: 391Kitty
She finally got in trouble with her habit, lost her job and apartment, and her kid. She's supposed to do rehab in lieu of jail time. I think she's still in east Dayton.
Originally Posted by RickyDicky
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






