rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 1122 1622 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16417

    RE: Abbi

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on Head Doc or Abbii. I did find some old reviews of Abbii but all several year old.

    Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/248980720448

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/461815094872
    I saw Abbi a couple time a while back, pics are dated, she was picky and didn't want to do much more than spread her legs and let me mount her. Only did mish, did let me DATY, and got her off, was doing the deed, asked her to let me dine some more. She said NO, you did that already, do it next time I see you. Wouldn't get totally naked either. Vioce sounds like she smokes 2 w packs of menthols a day, di get a nut, but won't repeat. YMMV, good luck!

  2. #16416

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    I talked to the blonde Friday night and would have met her but she wanted 200 for a half hour and I declined.
    Set up a time with blonde said she needed to get a room but would take it out of donation then tried to get me to out the room in my name. Right good luck with that no thanks.

  3. #16415

    GFEs

    Secretbenefits.com

    Coaching Tip of the Day:

    You do you. If you want to just meet up with a girl, have a dream, and leave with no plans to text or anything, absolutely. You do you.

    This message is for those who want a GFE relationship, like I wrote about with Persephone. She's the gold standard, $$$ plus room (.8) not including a meal (Very enjoyable), if you can afford it. But if you can't, your testosterone doesn't want to wait until you save up that much, or you want more bang for the buck (pun intended), this update is for you.

    I set up public meetups with 8 of the most gorgeous, 20-something, hottest girls on SB (below) without offering / promising them a gift. I actually got the idea from Persephone, when she told me she doesn't charge to meet the first time. 6 ghosted me the day of, most resumed texting, 1 I am very excited about, another also wants to meet again, and I'm still texting most. So if you try to meet without promising a gift, 75% are ghosting. If you want her to be more motivated, you can tell her up front you'll bring her a gift. I put 40 in one pocket, 10 in the other pocket, and -- at the end of the meet up -- decide if I'm giving her 40 or 50. Stay tuned.

    The one to warn you about is Kendra. Sure, she looks beautiful (her profile is buried in my acct / I can't pull it up), but, Dude, she is so flaky, can't read / understand texts, reacts negatively because she didn't understand the text, and is so whacked out. I kept at it because (1) she is so attractive, (2) I'm safe / anonymous, (3) I was curious where it would go LOL, and (4) that would be the best sex. I do NOT recommend LOL.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Cravin1969, you are the man! Because of you, I am now having 10 times the success on secretbenefits.com and at half the cost! I never post a public pic of my face. Your method of unlocking your private pics. I've been doing that now, now have 12 conversations going with 12 gorgeous, hot, 20-something-year-old girls, have met 2, have 4 dates set up to meet, and 3 more who want to meet! And I paid 17 cents per credit, so each conversation was only $1. 70! Plus I often don't have to commit to bring them money to the first date! (so I'm not using WYP). You are the man! Before, I spent 10 ADDITIONAL credits to send a photo in a message and was lucky if I got one conversation going. You just cut my costs in HALF and increased my success 10 fold! You are the man!

  4. #16414

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin47  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have info on Head Doc or Abbii. I did find some old reviews of Abbii but all several year old.

    Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/248980720448

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/461815094872
    The first one is a known crook and time waster. The second one is Lori. Pictures are WAY dated. She's been in the business for a LONG time. She was a SW. Then went to a house. Usually will only let you mish. Picky, horrible service. I would not recommend either.

  5. #16413

    Head Doc & Abbii

    Does anyone have info on Head Doc or Abbii. I did find some old reviews of Abbii but all several year old.

    Thanks.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/248980720448

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...w/461815094872

  6. #16412

    Mizzy Diamonds

    She's one of the top providers on EroticMonkey. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mizzy-di...-dayton-971464 (When sorted by last seen online.).

    I've not seen reviews of her here and I can't afford EroticMonkey membership but I took her off my ToDo list based on the EroticMonkey pics.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on Mizzy? I can't find anything.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...monds/46307289

  7. #16411

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Jgr7856  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone have dreamt of this one recently? I remember seeing reviews in the past but can't find them and don't know her name to search. I'm intrigued about the height on this one and would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/85483677
    Most of those pics are from 2017 ish and about 40 lbs ago. Toothy BBJ had to make her stop pretty lame session she wasn't that great yrs ago but at least she was a petite little thing not anymore.

  8. #16410

    Mizzy Diamonds

    Does anyone have information on Mizzy? I can't find anything.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...monds/46307289

  9. #16409
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #16408

    OLD Provider, come back?

    Quote Originally Posted by MartyDog  [View Original Post]
    I talked to the blonde Friday night and would have met her but she wanted 200 for a half hour and I declined.
    This blonde reminds me of a provider from years ago. [Deleted by Admin] Anyone can confirm? Real pro, always gave great service. Left the scene for a while, mostly north dayton notels.

  11. #16407

    The blonde girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...m/271444184978

    Apparently she's with Scarlett now. Not sure that's a good thing, but she's probably real.
    I talked to the blonde Friday night and would have met her but she wanted 200 for a half hour and I declined.

  12. #16406

    A ts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    The pic of the breast makes me wonder if she might be a he? As in a TS?

    Careful boys.
    Certainly not Daz, can confirm that's all woman and tall af. I posted a review back last October you can look up if you want.

  13. #16405

    Sherry

    Quote Originally Posted by LordRahl  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her in April, she showed up, talked for 45 minutes to get me at ease I guess, had me send money to her cashapp, then fucked off, left a bag in my motel room and a drink.
    Saw her a year ago and had a really good time. Was a completely open menu GFE. But I got to the room that day for a hour appt and it took her another 30 minutes to finish putting her makeup on. At that point I was like if you are that worried about your what your face just dim the lights and do your job. And that she did haha.

    Fast forward to 3 weeks ago. I set up a time to see her. She needed a room I said no. Couple hours later she had a spot. I said okay I can see you. She really needed the money to bail her bf out of jail who is a really good guy but was in there because her ex set her up. Once I heard all this I didn't want to see her anymore. But I still went. I got there and all I heard was crickets. 3 hours later she hit me up again and said she was ready. At that point I said fuck off and won't waste my time again.

  14. #16404

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo68  [View Original Post]
    I tried for several months to see her. Depending on the day / evening she will only offer BJ. She has only 1 rate, could never get her to tell me. She mentioned her sisters once and that she had a wall up so they couldn't see. That had me worried, who's in the home, possibly parents? She was always very nice but I wasn't going to test my luck. I moved on and burned that #. Hope this helps.
    I saw her last Halloween, did FS and she made no mention then of sharing the house with anybody but her dogs. If there was someone else they stayed upstairs and Grace wasn't concerned about them. I would see her again but I try to find people north of Dayton.

  15. #16403

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyDicky  [View Original Post]
    Wondered what happened to her! Saw her close to a year ago when she had a place near E. 4th Street. Kinda tall, not ugly but not exactly attractive either. Easy to get along with and I got the feeling she'd be glad to hook you up with quite a few of her friends in the trade. As a added bonus, she seemed to really get into it! As always, YMMV.
    She finally got in trouble with her habit, lost her job and apartment, and her kid. She's supposed to do rehab in lieu of jail time. I think she's still in east Dayton.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape