Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 13126
-
07-09-22 00:45 #10021Senior Member

Posts: 477Beware the tranny on K Ave.
Here are a couple of his still shots from the video.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 21:16 #10020Senior Member

Posts: 128Guess I got to start looking at faces instead of ass
Yeah lmao. That ass from behind didn't look bad until she got in and I heard her deep ass raspy voice and saw her chiseled jawline.
.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 20:04 #10019Senior Member

Posts: 645Right lmao. As soon as you see the face you know what it is.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 20:03 #10018Senior Member

Posts: 645Oh no that's the other tranny who's always out on the ave. I knew this was a dude from a far distance, jawline and face are strong as shit LOL. This other one was out last night looked way more like a woman but something seemed off to me. Fuck, that one might be a female LOL.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 20:00 #10017Senior Member

Posts: 645Westmoreland is a street. Its the 1st major street north of Allegheny Ave. I think she lives in that building above the hair salon (where Kristen used to stay). I always see here either standing in front of that building or right near it.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 18:35 #10016Regular Member

Posts: 19Bad *****
PM me for detail.
-
07-08-22 17:46 #10015Regular Member

Posts: 19Bad
Inbox me if you want to meet up with a bad later.
-
07-08-22 16:09 #10014Senior Member

Posts: 987Correct. Looks like a female especially late at night.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 15:25 #10013Banned Member

Posts: 213Yikes
No offense, but that very first individual is not worth picking up based off how she / he / it looks IMO.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 12:36 #10012Senior Member

Posts: 128This is her
She's the very first person in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXgI1EtGZoU.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
That's who I picked up. Tranny, right?
-
07-08-22 08:53 #10011Senior Member

Posts: 3009Where is she located on Westmoreland Ave or street I'm from new Jersey will like to try her out for a hotel date two rounds of full service I do not care if she's around a group of people will get her attention and ask if she's working or ask can I talk to her for a few minutes. That's the thickest street Chick I've seen on that guy YouTube videos can you pm me some info or post info thanks last time I was in Philly was October 2021 been wanting to go back. What time is she out walking around I'm a morning person.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 05:26 #10010Senior Member

Posts: 477Lauren
These pictures of Lauren were taken just a few days before she was gunned down. She was in very high spirits with lots of smiling and laughing. She was definitely alert and on top of her game. She will be missed.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 02:43 #10009Senior Member

Posts: 645I think I saw her walking up the ave between Westmoreland and Ontario tonight. She had on a floral mini dress. She def made me take a 2nd look from distance but as I got close to her I felt that something was off and anytime I even have to think about whether that's a real girl I just keep on driving.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 01:37 #10008Senior Member

Posts: 165Yeah that's her
Idk if anyone has a photo of her to make this easier.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 23:36 #10007Banned Member

Posts: 213Gigi
Hoping this isn't the same HSW Gigi who's like super tall (like 5'8-5'10 ish), tan, started out having a fat ass, but then more recently got skinnier from the drugs but still kept some of her cake. That'd be an awful shame if it's the same one because even though she could cop an attitude sometimes, she was still a reliable, clean fuck.
Originally Posted by ItsDaddy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





