Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 17049
-
07-09-22 21:57 #11739Regular Member

Posts: 10NiceMermaid from Bloomington IN who haunts Chicago Seeking is a scammer
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-065964768950
Wants a deposit and gets huffy when you refuse.
Her pics link to an escort and camgirl from outside the USA.
It's her as the leg tattoo is identical.
Pics are hot though so beware. Worth looking though just for the hotness.
-
07-09-22 17:36 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 230Finally got banned?
Every time I login it automatically logs me out. I'm guessing that's a sign I've been banned? I'm honestly ok with it considering how terrible the site has been since the pandemic.
-
07-08-22 19:15 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 117Peacebewithyou
Has anyone seen her? Or any info about her?
Thank you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-d32ac812dd43
-
07-08-22 16:10 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 203North side latina
Chatted with this one earlier this week. DTF. Asked 500, would accept 350. No oral or anal. Can't host. Must meet in public first. Might consider at 200-250 and in a pinch.
No, I will not provide her #.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-42ef9857c601
-
07-08-22 10:35 #11735Senior Member

Posts: 215All in the optics
Ultra wide angle lens, low point of view.
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 08:57 #11734Senior Member

Posts: 168Report
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-20c7f232a58a
This one seems dtf, didn't discuss price but all I know is she wants to meet at a hotel and wants to do everything covered.
-
07-04-22 11:50 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 268I did meet with her and had a reasonably good time. But then she suddenly went psycho, accusing me of being mad at her for no reason (which I wasn't) and and then went silent. She's a nut job.
Originally Posted by Lungchops
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 07:53 #11732Senior Member

Posts: 45Any Info on This One
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-3faed0d356b9
Anybody have any luck her?
-
07-03-22 00:31 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 808I never read it that way, the girls are trying to check everything they'd be up for, I read it as the girl saying I'm open to online only or platonic if you are.
Originally Posted by MichiBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 00:12 #11730Senior Member

Posts: 321I see alot of girls list platonic on their profiles. Are there guys actually paying for just friendship? Or might it be that many of them don't understand the meaning of the word platonic?
Originally Posted by Tkow70
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 23:00 #11729Senior Member

Posts: 550Platonic
Saw her profile recently. Says she's looking for platonic so I passed. She does look really hot but, I don't need another friend. DM me if if she told you otherwise and lmk what allowance she's looking for. Thanks man.
Originally Posted by OnlyBbbj1
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-22 19:05 #11728Senior Member

Posts: 151DreamyBlonde
https://members.seeking.com/member/885987da-0846-4900-80be-41e14791f64f
I've got a date setup with DreamyBlonde next week. Seems pretty straightforward and can tell she's done this a time or two.
She's sent pics and looks good. She shared her weekly allowance expectation.
Anyone met her or can share how the experience was?
Feel free to DM me and I'll share a few other details.
-
07-01-22 23:17 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 1620No doubt
She lists 5'8" and in a few of those shots her legs alone look that tall. Have to agree she did something with her camera phone to achieve this. Why? Who knows really as her body at that point doesn't look remotely real.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 23:12 #11726Senior Member

Posts: 550Favorited me too
She favorited me too today. LOL.
Originally Posted by Meddic80
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-22 22:55 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 572Possibly iPhone zoom settings? 0. 5 x settings gets it to look long.
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




