Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 13918
-
07-10-22 21:45 #9403Senior Member

Posts: 535I seen Carry she spent the night at my Hotel room once. DNR
Jane Soccer MILF what ever Carrie, yes pretty sexy, BUT. From what others have said, & my experience is, She tries really hard NOT to FK, now she came to see me cause I have a guest house I was going to legitimately rent her for a very fair rate, I wanted cash, to keep it straight. Well, we talked & my condition was NO INcall there as I have too much to lose. So, the rate for a small cottage with own water power kitchen and door, I wanted a very low rate as I had another chic living there for years who moved out. Well This Jane, comes over after we had talked on phone, & I after agreeing to terms she wants to know when she can move in. I say at soon as you fork over the rate, NO Deposit just month to month. Well to seal the deal I had said lets do a date, So I gave her $$ for x hours and she wanted to party. Smoke, no prob so she smokes and smokes and smokes. And when we finallly get to it, at soon as we start. She gets hungry. Total mood kill, but she's all like hey well come back and finish, so we go down. And she gambles & Looses after we eat now she's all sour like its my fault she threw a way some green. And now she doesn't want to fuck, she lets me know she wants to hurry & move in so she can do a few dates. After we covered NO INCALl, she also wants to bring her adult kid. Which means problems probably other people and she doesn't have even half the $$ so I let her know to fuck off.
I didn't NEED to rent the cottage, I just like to have someone fairly cool in it. THus the lower than market value rate. But she tried to screw me every possible way. 1st didn't have the $$, no I wanted all of the low rate at the beggining of each 30 day period. She was going to do incall which would bring the neighborrs & HOA down on me fuck that. She was obviously going to be using which I didn't care about but from what I saw, this useage superceedes guys that pay, it; s like you pay to fuck, then they think, you are cool to wait while they get then use thier dope & if there is time left, maybe they fuck. FUCK that. Finally she thought she was going to move in without paying the 1st month. Like I'd just wait til she decided to pay, no. Fuck ****. Never did address finishing our date. So I let her figure out how to get back to her place from Texas Station, she asked me to call uber. And then left to gamble her last 20 so I told here it would be there in 12 minutes and gambled about 10 then wert upstairs. Her cell was also dead at that point. Oh well, I have read many reports on her since then that had others who paid for x an she talked the time away she's not all that good in bed either. Clumsy awkward.
Originally Posted by Nobody9393
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 18:20 #9402Regular Member

Posts: 8I've never seen her, but this girl goes by "Candy LaRue" / "Stephanie Hepburn" / "Kierra Wilde", if you were curious. I inquired because she posted pictures of "her friend who doesn't do this" (last pic of the girl in the schoolgirl outfit with the glasses) instead of her own, which made me decide to pass on her. I don't know what's up with the rename, but you can probably find old reviews / info of her and decide from there. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Ksajh
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 17:00 #9401Senior Member

Posts: 643Anyone else have info?
Originally Posted by Julian170
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-22 05:56 #9400Senior Member

Posts: 48Chloe
Met up with Chloe tonight. She's a little hard to get ahold of but well worth it if you can meet up.
She looks like her pictures. Very pretty girl, beautiful eyes and a gorgeous smile. She very friendly / relaxed, there was no point in time that I felt uneasy. We did a car date, everything covered. Great CBJ and great cfs and followed with good conversation. 120 and well worth it. Treat her good and she'll return the energy. Will repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9517724523
-
07-08-22 22:08 #9399Regular Member

Posts: 2Agreed. However she may be the duo this one is talking about? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad.../Chloedollxoxo . The schedules are the same and the format is similar, especially for the donations. Might just be a newbie?
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 22:06 #9398Regular Member

Posts: 21[Deleted by Admin]
You have been a member of this forum for 8 years, you know how the "Report Post" button works
A2
-
07-08-22 21:56 #9397Senior Member

Posts: 798No reviews. Member since February, recently bumped the listing up and then wants email to send her links? Red flags everywhere IMHO.
Originally Posted by Ksajh
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 21:32 #9396Regular Member

Posts: 2Think this one's a scammer?
-
07-08-22 20:35 #9395Regular Member

Posts: 2I actually had her twice that day. Went back for seconds. $$ for an hour. $ for a quick meet up.
Originally Posted by Asianjay1988
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 18:52 #9394Regular Member

Posts: 13Melony from Tryst
Hey all, I'll be in the area soon and trying to scope out talent. This one seems TGTBT but got to ask, right? Seems like the number and pics have been around but haven't been able to find a review yet. Thank you!!
https://tryst.link/escort/melonymelons
-
07-08-22 17:51 #9393Senior Member

Posts: 808Well you know what you want. ,
Now how much are you will to do. ??
Originally Posted by Calik123
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 11:52 #9392Senior Member

Posts: 2986Ok
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
I'm getting really close to prohibiting you from commenting other people's posts. After that I'll just ban you. This forum is for you to talk about WOMEN, not review the posts that were made by MEN.
Maybe this site has more of what you're looking for
https://rent.men/
A2
-
07-08-22 10:43 #9391Senior Member

Posts: 256Responded to your post in the MOJO thread. She is fake.
Originally Posted by MadMax3423
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 22:03 #9390Regular Member

Posts: 21Anyone try or have info on this one
http://www.mojovillage.com/adult-18/...e-treat_333998
Goes by Gloria.
Multiple posts on mojo.
No reviews on TeR.
2 on them but I'm unable to view them.
She is responsive to your texts but I get a feeling it's too good to be true or bait and switch with upswell.
Anybody try her or have any info?
Be safe.
-
07-07-22 12:57 #9389Regular Member

Posts: 13How much was the donation to see her? Got me itching to see her now.
Originally Posted by Dstruc
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





