Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: News and Media Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 157 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 2345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1730
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark  [View Original Post]
    Dude they been trying to subpeona the officers forever now. At this point we have moved to motion for judgement. Funny thing is even the judge we have presiding over the case is like this is just fucked up all the way around. Imagine that, a judge who's actually on your side. I understand the prolonging. She has to do her job and just cause within parameters of the law but its all good man. I just know when Cobb pays me I better not go back. LOL. I'm definitely going to be a target if my plates or ever ran up there for any reason. Frankly there's nothing for me up that way anyways. I was out there cause my homegirl was out there but others wise I never go any farther north of ATL than the Battery.
    That's the way it goes. LE will always try to delay proceedings because they don't want the media barrage. At some point they'll have to relent and choose a scapegoat (s) to blame, and that's when the dirty cops either resign or get fired. Believe it or not, judges go under harsh, annual scrutiny for their actions. If they stay above board, they stay on the bench.

    Got a childhood friend who's a sitting judge in Colorado. Started out as a lawyer and been on the bench for 20+ years. Told me it's become harder to mete out justice due to political factors and, in the larger jurisdictions (read: Atlanta, LA, New York, Chicago) it's a circle jerk. He's looking forward to retirement because it makes him sick as an honorable guy.

    Again, hope you get a substantial settlement and a few bad apples lose their jobs.

  2. #1729

    Oh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    I hope you get a substantial settlement. You're right, Cobb really fucked up.
    Dude they been trying to subpeona the officers forever now. At this point we have moved to motion for judgement. Funny thing is even the judge we have presiding over the case is like this is just fucked up all the way around. Imagine that, a judge who's actually on your side. I understand the prolonging. She has to do her job and just cause within parameters of the law but its all good man. I just know when Cobb pays me I better not go back. LOL. I'm definitely going to be a target if my plates or ever ran up there for any reason. Frankly there's nothing for me up that way anyways. I was out there cause my homegirl was out there but others wise I never go any farther north of ATL than the Battery.

  3. #1728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark  [View Original Post]
    The hell with that notel. I stopped mongering delk a few years back cause of an incident. I went to see a chick, not even a working girl. A friend of mines who was in town and wanted a cheap hotel from to stay at. She happened to stay at that one. It's her bday, we go out local grab a drink and back to her room to break her off. I'm leaving about 12 something at night and there's a lot of people moving about of course going back and forth between the gas station. I get in my car and start pulling out the lot and boom about three to four cars surround me, they have guns drawn and tell me to keep my hands on the wheel. Then they tell me to turn off the car. I let them know, nah you told me to keep my hands on the wheel and now your telling to move my hands away from the wheel where you can't see them. Bullshit. Officer comes over and turns off the car and they take me out the car and cuff me. I don't even know why yet. They in a few minutes after sitting me on my trunk go this car is stolen. Who stole it myself? They run the tag, vin and my license and everything comes back to me. SHODDY ASS WORK Detective Gadget. I'm LIVID, I start making a wild scene. You had guns in my face. They ended up taking me to jail for disorderly conduct because I showed my ass. I was sitting in cobb more than 30 minutes and they let me go without incident. It's 3 something in the morning. After getting out I uber to the impound lot to pick up my car and when I get it back without even paying mind you I noticed all my car documentation is gone! I mean the officer was looking at it and didn't put it back maybe? Registration, insurance card even though I have that via mobile everything. I even had a copy of the bill of sale in the car from when I first bought it a few years prior. All in a nice tighty envelope. This whole interaction just scream suspect. .
    This is why you don't act out with cops when they're in the wrong. Keep your cool. They release you then you bring a lawsuit. Rather than causing a scene just to get arrested. No point of arguing with cops. They'll find some bullshit to charge you with even when they are wrong.

  4. #1727
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTonyStark  [View Original Post]
    The hell with that notel. I stopped mongering delk a few years back cause of an incident. I went to see a chick, not even a working girl. A friend of mines who was in town and wanted a cheap hotel from to stay at. She happened to stay at that one. It's her bday, we go out local grab a drink and back to her room to break her off. I'm leaving about 12 something at night and there's a lot of people moving about of course going back and forth between the gas station. I get in my car and start pulling out the lot and boom about three to four cars surround me, they have guns drawn and tell me to keep my hands on the wheel. Then they tell me to turn off the car. I let them know, nah you told me to keep my hands on the wheel and now your telling to move my hands away from the wheel where you can't see them. Bullshit. Officer comes over and turns off the car and they take me out the car and cuff me. I don't even know why yet. They in a few minutes after sitting me on my trunk go this car is stolen. Who stole it myself? They run the tag, vin and my license and everything comes back to me. SHODDY ASS WORK Detective Gadget. I'm LIVID, I start making a wild scene. You had guns in my face. They ended up taking me to jail for disorderly conduct because I showed my ass. I was sitting in cobb more than 30 minutes and they let me go without incident. It's 3 something in the morning. After getting out I uber to the impound lot to pick up my car and when I get it back without even paying mind you I noticed all my car documentation is gone! I mean the officer was looking at it and didn't put it back maybe? Registration, insurance card even though I have that via mobile everything. I even had a copy of the bill of sale in the car from when I first bought it a few years prior. All in a nice tighty envelope. This whole interaction just scream suspect. I call a lawyer immediately. They done fucked up and I'm about to get them. Tell the lawyer what's going on and he starts building my case. Even the lawyer was like WTF? Cobb have contacted me several times to try to settle the situation quietly but nope, going to give them the business. One of the court personnel even recognized one time up there, like aint you on youtube or something. Yeah baby. Going to make Cobb County Famous again. None of the arresting officers responded to be called upon to appear. I mean its a whole situation that just screamed fubar. Long story short I stay the hell out of cobb just cause. Don't want no retaliation or anything as well.
    I hope you get a substantial settlement. You're right, Cobb really fucked up.

  5. #1726
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby32  [View Original Post]
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/mar...olved-shooting

    Wonder if any if you mongers were around or involved.
    The hell with that notel. I stopped mongering delk a few years back cause of an incident. I went to see a chick, not even a working girl. A friend of mines who was in town and wanted a cheap hotel from to stay at. She happened to stay at that one. It's her bday, we go out local grab a drink and back to her room to break her off. I'm leaving about 12 something at night and there's a lot of people moving about of course going back and forth between the gas station. I get in my car and start pulling out the lot and boom about three to four cars surround me, they have guns drawn and tell me to keep my hands on the wheel. Then they tell me to turn off the car. I let them know, nah you told me to keep my hands on the wheel and now your telling to move my hands away from the wheel where you can't see them. Bullshit. Officer comes over and turns off the car and they take me out the car and cuff me. I don't even know why yet. They in a few minutes after sitting me on my trunk go this car is stolen. Who stole it myself? They run the tag, vin and my license and everything comes back to me. SHODDY ASS WORK Detective Gadget. I'm LIVID, I start making a wild scene. You had guns in my face. They ended up taking me to jail for disorderly conduct because I showed my ass. I was sitting in cobb more than 30 minutes and they let me go without incident. It's 3 something in the morning. After getting out I uber to the impound lot to pick up my car and when I get it back without even paying mind you I noticed all my car documentation is gone! I mean the officer was looking at it and didn't put it back maybe? Registration, insurance card even though I have that via mobile everything. I even had a copy of the bill of sale in the car from when I first bought it a few years prior. All in a nice tighty envelope. This whole interaction just scream suspect. I call a lawyer immediately. They done fucked up and I'm about to get them. Tell the lawyer what's going on and he starts building my case. Even the lawyer was like WTF? Cobb have contacted me several times to try to settle the situation quietly but nope, going to give them the business. One of the court personnel even recognized one time up there, like aint you on youtube or something. Yeah baby. Going to make Cobb County Famous again. None of the arresting officers responded to be called upon to appear. I mean its a whole situation that just screamed fubar. Long story short I stay the hell out of cobb just cause. Don't want no retaliation or anything as well.

  6. #1725

    Marietta

    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/mar...olved-shooting

    Wonder if any if you mongers were around or involved.

  7. #1724
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    You know that the power of the all female 5 ft Asian gang is a top priority. They over shadow all drug cartels and the MS13 infestation in Brookhaven.
    Brookhaven wants to be 'fancy', can't have strip clubs and massage joints.

  8. #1723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    1 woman shot dead another woman injured by a man mad about to much mayonnaise

    Article: https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/dow...ing-mayo-fight.

    A man who is in custody now. Shot two women stemming from an argument over mayonnaise on a sandwich. There was to much. People need to control their emotions. The manager returned gun fire at the POS but not a single **** connected. Hence he is still breathing. Be safe out there. Some hot heads don't know how to control themselves. I'm surprised an employee is dead less than 4 weeks working at that joint. Her son was in the subway as well. Sheesh.

  9. #1722

    Exactly: none

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #1721
    [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

  11. #1720
    Quote Originally Posted by Chao333  [View Original Post]
    A friend notify me next ones will be in Roswell, Suwanee, and Forsyth. Be safe!
    We are curious what else are your contributions to this site other than warning of raids that actually did not happen? Can you introduce us to your friend?

  12. #1719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2029

    Atlanta DEA bust Mexican Carterl Meth Lab in Gwinnett

    Article: https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atl...ITLN5GQPCMYJI/

    I hate meth and it's bad for those who get on it. This is a nice major bust that happened recently.

  13. #1718
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #1717

    This **** does nothing but try to scare mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao333  [View Original Post]
    A friend notify me next ones will be in Roswell, Suwanee, and Forsyth. Be safe!
    Check out her posts: nothing but raids and potential (unsubstantiated) raids. Here's a question for the moderators: if you quash reports that allegedly endeavor to prevent posts, why not these posts? WTF? Ever heard of logic?

  15. #1716
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    They are really fighting real crime. Crime is sky rocketing and Atlanta is one of the top cities where murder is sky rocketing. I find it funny that they target and attempt to make people without a record criminals. Can be anything minute. On the other hand repeat felons and offenders get deals and get cut some slack. They in turn commit crime again and again. WTF? Welp Orange Spa and Sauna One have taken a hit. It's just the beginning of another slew of bust again.

    Literally yesterday there were a bunch of shootings across Atlanta. Are they scared to fight real crime or is it because the district attorneys are so soft? Is this the crime prevention strategy they spoke of? 2021 we had a record murder rate and 2022 is looking like it will surpass that! Murders and rapes in Atlanta are soaring past 2021 numbers.

    Article on rape and murder in Atlanta: https://insideradvantage.com/2022/02...by-43-in-2022/.
    Of course, the MP is any easy target for them and it's an election year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape