Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,776 to 11,790 of 30810
-
07-08-22 09:50 #19035Senior Member

Posts: 126Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85612259
Saw this latina yesterday. Staying at a relatively low end apartment complex near NC State. I went during the day so there was no unfavorable crowd around, can't speak to how it looks at night. It was honestly pretty hard to get a hold of her since she prefers calls, but wasn't answering. She randomly sent me a text with rates and from there it was a very easy set up. Arrive at the agreed time and she calls to see if I'm there. Once she told me where to park she told me which apartment to walk to. Greeted by a mid / late 30's latina that's still in pretty good shape. Her face is okay like maybe 7/10. Once I see that she looks pretty clean I opt in for the Greek. She guides me to the room and starts stripping with some nice grinding. She drops to her knees for an okay BBBJ nothing to write home about, but it was nice. After that she puts on a cover and gets on CG. I'd say she's definitely GFE since she said she's fine with kissing and started with BBBJ. I don't partake in kissing since I'm not super attracted to her. After a while we switch to k9, no smell or anything. Been years since I tried Greek so I finish pretty quick. Clean up and I'm out. Pretty good experience. She's not hot like Luna who was previously mentioned but it was a good visit with a decent looking Hispanic MILF for 140 HH + 60 Greek. She doesn't speak English and says she uses a translate app for non Spanish speakers.
-
07-08-22 08:55 #19034Senior Member

Posts: 28Bre by the airport
Any info on this one? I've searched but can't find any intel. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...5/248429914788.
-
07-08-22 08:48 #19033Senior Member

Posts: 182Luna / Brayla
Thanks for sharing the links. Served as a reminder for me. After several ghostings I gave up on Luna. Second link. But was able to setup yesterday and saw her at the agreed time. Half HR 160 seems to be steal these days. All covered no kissing non GFE. But I love her looks and she gets me real horny. Allowed a little bit FIV. Dint try DATY. Beautiful face and sexy thick body. Will repeat.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
Will try other links and report back. Thanks again.
-
07-08-22 06:46 #19032Senior Member

Posts: 65Are there any early birds?
Because I'd like to give them a worm.
My schedule usually only allows for this game from about 8 a-2 p. I'm sure most of the women in this game are sleeping during a lot of that window. Anyone have success with any providers that do morning visits?
Thanks.
-
07-07-22 21:23 #19031Senior Member

Posts: 115Yeah no
How many times you going to ask in 30 min LOL.
Originally Posted by FunTimesX
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 20:46 #19030Senior Member

Posts: 304Am I stupid or what?
The username is RoseDior, it's an advertiser account. Am I correct in understanding that she's referring to herself in the 3rd person?
Originally Posted by RoseDior99
[View Original Post]
And I'm not even going to mention the content of the post. But 3rd person?
-
07-07-22 18:37 #19029Senior Member

Posts: 73Exactly
Maybe this is what we should be talking about? I was hoping we all looked out for each other not try to sell each other out.
Originally Posted by JustAskHer
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 18:24 #19028Senior Member

Posts: 73Available girls
Even though most of these girls don't see AA I still appreciate your efforts to post about reliable girls that give good service. I've always wanted to see Ginger but alas. 😔.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 18:18 #19027Senior Member

Posts: 73Rose
What does 120 include? I'm assuming it's a QV but it it just a BJ or does that include FS?
Originally Posted by RoseDior99
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 18:13 #19026Senior Member

Posts: 126My tablet messed up. She does look nice.
Originally Posted by State377
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 17:39 #19025Senior Member

Posts: 30Luna
Luna is very real and a good time. Used to be a BKS girl.
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 17:29 #19024Senior Member

Posts: 126Only one of interest is second link down which means most likely fake. All the others look like yuk faced sluts. Appreciate all the same.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 16:23 #19023Senior Member

Posts: 47Sao Paulo Brazil?
I have a trip coming up to Sao Paulo. Anyone have any idea what the scene may be like there? Tips, tricks, warnings, etc?
Thanks!
[http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?158-Brazil]
-
07-07-22 15:35 #19022Senior Member

Posts: 160Yes I live in Asheville yes but I do visit Raleigh from time to time LOL. I don't always reviews girls in other cities also js.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
I'm just passing information along use it or don't lmao.
-
07-07-22 15:02 #19021Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Rose Is Available
I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but why are all your posts in Asheville until this one and it's about Rose whose ads on STG suddenly disappeared? Also, the number in your screen shot is not the number she was using. Enquiring minds want to know LOL.
Originally Posted by Ayeee
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.











Reply With Quote




