Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 4119
-
07-08-22 17:55 #2079Senior Member

Posts: 77If that location was the Red Roof in Edison, expect a b&s, and probably upsell. There are groups of Latinas & Asians that work out of there, use fake pics, and promise to deliver the moon when you contact them. What you actually get is an older, heavier woman that provides only very basic service.
Originally Posted by JohnTheD
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 17:34 #2078Regular Member

Posts: 18Alina in Central Jersey 347xxxx827
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....n/459896708663
Anybody ever have any experience with her? I texted her earlier today and she hit me up with her location. However, it kinda weirded me out that her location was the same motel as this other random escort who I found off of onebackpage that I also texted earlier today. But Alina does have a "verification" video posted somewhere if you search up her number. Depending, I may meet up with her later today, but I'd like to see if anyone has had any previous experience with her first.
-
07-08-22 10:07 #2077Senior Member

Posts: 225In my opinion your in far more danger from her pimp than the cops setting you up. Unless she's setup shop on a high traffic town with the cops really watching. There's just not enough juice for the squeezing for the cops to bother. Of course if she's at a low end drug motel they might be interested but for other reasons. Just my $. 02.
Originally Posted by BarelyMortal
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 08:07 #2076Senior Member

Posts: 141Yeah it's a text app the number is linked to. Don't care about a pimp only thing I'm worried about is if it's a setup by cops LOL that's all.
Originally Posted by TailGunner1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 00:48 #2075Senior Member

Posts: 518Never seen her but I am sure she has been around someplace. Older women like this don't appear out of nowhere. She looks vaguely familiar but probably mixing her up with someone else. Probably older than 40 as most of them lie about their age. But looks pretty good. If I were still in the area I would take a chance with at least the half hr.
Originally Posted by KorbinDallas
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 00:41 #2074Senior Member

Posts: 518I haven't seen her but her not picking up the phone is a pretty good indication that you are texting with her pimp. That doesn't automatically mean a bad call or rip off. But I would ask "her" that you would like voice verification and make sure she's says yes to everything the pimp agreed to. There is a small chance she is using an app and can only text. But I still say pimp as the pic of her going down on a black guy is almost always their pimp.
Originally Posted by BarelyMortal
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 20:41 #2073Senior Member

Posts: 141Has anyone seen this girl before
She sent me some verification pics of herself and they look like the pics I pulled up from googling the number as well. Just wondering if anyone has seen her already. Tried calling but she won't pic up the phone.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ersey/85036723
-
07-07-22 20:24 #2072Senior Member

Posts: 131Someone NEW?
Been seeing this one popping up on STG;.
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....w/250538392259
From pics she looks good, her rates are good as well;.
120 HH, 240 HR.
Hosts at Days Inn in Iselin though.
Any info.
-
07-07-22 18:04 #2071Senior Member

Posts: 702Same as this girl harley wants $$$ for ss even without that giant gut, what dude paying that much unless the been on Bangbros. Whoever droppiing that kind of dough got to stop.
Originally Posted by Etl003
[View Original Post]
https://central-jersey.skipthegames....s/639143304852
-
07-05-22 14:04 #2070Senior Member

Posts: 190GPS is
Golden pussy syndrome.
Originally Posted by BigDickRick
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 12:50 #2069Senior Member

Posts: 121Where did you see a steetwalker in NB? I've never come across one. And what are "GPS vibes"?
Originally Posted by THI9090
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 16:06 #2068Senior Member

Posts: 38Camilla
Kept seeing Camilla posting again so I decided to give her a try. I saw her a few years ago before the pandemic hit but she didn't remember me which was fine. After about an hour and a half of waiting for her text I finally got her location and picked her up. She has a room in nb on the better side of commercial and she offered to take me up to her room but I wasn't sure about that so I opted for a car date instead. Lowered her price and we went to a quiet spot nearby. She's bigger than her pics now but not unattractively so. Pretty good head and a nice tight pussy. She's got a fatter ass now so that was a plus. She's also a blonde now which I was in the mood for so that was also pretty cool. She's got some rules though, no oral on her or finger and no BBJ, no mouth kissing (which is whatever). Overall decent time. She likes to talk a lot but we got right to business when the time came so that was fine. I may see her again if the mood strikes me since she's close by.
As a side note I saw a blonde SW named Britney earlier in the day. Must be new out there because she was still decent looking but she did have signs of use in her arms. Tried to charge extra to come back to my place and asked for some upfront so she could get her candy beforehand. That was the deal breaker but to be honest I got GPS vibes from her anyway. Might try her once she's broken in a bit.
-
07-03-22 21:35 #2067Regular Member

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Maybe. just maybe, if you use the "Report Post" button something would get done.
A2
-
07-03-22 16:34 #2066Senior Member

Posts: 3009I already view this page she's really tweeting to herself no one is replying back Lmao.
Originally Posted by Catan25
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-22 15:05 #2065Regular Member

Posts: 10https://twitter.com/thewhorenextdor?...ZpQvrip5qpfpFw
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
This is her profile.











Reply With Quote





