Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 6974
-
07-08-22 00:56 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 126Load up a prepaid visa gift card. That could work. If not get a prepaid debit card.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 19:47 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 104SA Question
Is there a discreet form of payment that works for SA? Any recommendations?
-
07-07-22 16:31 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 376I don't I thought she was a scammer so I blocked, but I don't think she is. Her location is Connecticut, Connecticut. She wants 5.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 07:53 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 31She wants 500.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 13:24 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 1322Do you have the link?
Originally Posted by Tribeca67
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 12:59 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 376Any information?
-
07-06-22 01:56 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 483OMG unbelievable https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-b0196b081261.
Originally Posted by OldPup
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 01:49 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 483And this is as well, her name is Samantha Rone https://members.seeking.com/member/2...3-aa8359163476.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 22:18 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 626Uh yeah
Yeah. I know. Mostly OF. This site deleted my mention of that site. I think doing OF is really porn? Not sure if she has any material not on OF? Anyway. She don't live in Hartford.
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 16:06 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 483My first regular was Melissa https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...h/056682338507 dam near ten years ago. She lived about a ten minute walk from me back then. Talking about a good price, occasionally would meet her at the corner store in the middle of the night and bang her in the wood for a pack of cigarettes. She was smoking hot back then.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 14:20 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 483Fyi
Violet summers is a pornstar.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-22 10:52 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 1322Not retired, but there's all sorts of ways to work Seeking. Whatever works for you is fine. I was looking for a regular. My first regular was Pink Sugar at a great price. Then there was one in Waterbury that just wanted a regular FWB and didn't want any money. It was great until the mall in Waterbury closed and she lost her job and moved. I got lucky on both, but got them my way. I had a few time wasters, but enjoyed the chase. YMMV!
Originally Posted by BuckCock
[View Original Post]
Blue.
-
07-05-22 07:41 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 626Fake
In case you couldn't tell.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-a6d04eec84e9
This is a chick who goes by "Violet Summers" on * and insta.
Another tip-off: pics are way too polished and professional.
-
07-04-22 23:46 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 483
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]
You must be retired. I don't have that kind of time, especially since I don't live in Connecticut. First meets, I make them come to a location of my choice and it's never dinner (don't have that kind of time) I'll take an expensive Homerun over a time wasting flake.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-22 18:18 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 856I agree with you 100%.
Originally Posted by BlueFox141
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




