Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 792 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 842 892 1292 1792 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 30808
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #18943

    Yeah no

    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimesX  [View Original Post]
    Can I please get info for NOA?

    Thanks a bunch!

    FTX.
    How many times you going to ask in 30 min LOL.

  2. #18942

    Am I stupid or what?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoseDior99  [View Original Post]
    Rose is 22 slim petite and independent discreet, she was very accommodating and trusting and had a good vibe all together she's the best yes she is pricy but if you approach her correctly she is very understanding and will work with you some people have reviewed her the wrong way you have to know her story before judging or assuming anything if you want to contact her she is available.

    Nine eight four eight nine five five one eight seven.

    In and outcall.

    She said she is doing spclz 120+.
    The username is RoseDior, it's an advertiser account. Am I correct in understanding that she's referring to herself in the 3rd person?

    And I'm not even going to mention the content of the post. But 3rd person?

  3. #18941

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAskHer  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...l/220289414207

    No details because some mongers have no code and will even share pm to the providers.
    Maybe this is what we should be talking about? I was hoping we all looked out for each other not try to sell each other out.

  4. #18940

    Available girls

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I think you know my creds as a legit contributor here. I post my visits with girls a lot less here because of all of the complaining and lack of quality posts with useful info about actual women. So please don't force this into the dumb arguments section, but I just want to say that although it may not be the most perfect moment in time and selections may be tighter and trickier to find, girls ARE out there and fun is had by those of us who play it right. I spent less than one minute gathering just a sampling of real girls that are as good as any that have been around even in the magical age of Craigslist (that's a joke). I was there a long while back and I have pics of every girl I've ever seen, and I can tell you they weren't all the best back then.

    Girls ready for you right now, real and a good time:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85612259

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85611310

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85610775

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85574614

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...lable/47701097

    And I stopped here since there's more I feel like maybe I shouldn't promote. Not to mention I saw Ashton again just recently despite all the worrying about her boyfriend's mugshots. No sign of any boyfriend and although she's tough to reach, she was super sweet, sexy and a great time.

    Monger on.
    Even though most of these girls don't see AA I still appreciate your efforts to post about reliable girls that give good service. I've always wanted to see Ginger but alas. 😔.

  5. #18939

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by RoseDior99  [View Original Post]
    Rose is 22 slim petite and independent discreet, she was very accommodating and trusting and had a good vibe all together she's the best yes she is pricy but if you approach her correctly she is very understanding and will work with you some people have reviewed her the wrong way you have to know her story before judging or assuming anything if you want to contact her she is available.

    Nine eight four eight nine five five one eight seven.

    In and outcall.

    She said she is doing spclz 120+.
    What does 120 include? I'm assuming it's a QV but it it just a BJ or does that include FS?

  6. #18938
    Quote Originally Posted by State377  [View Original Post]
    Luna is very real and a good time. Used to be a BKS girl.
    My tablet messed up. She does look nice.

  7. #18937

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Only one of interest is second link down which means most likely fake. All the others look like yuk faced sluts. Appreciate all the same.
    Luna is very real and a good time. Used to be a BKS girl.

  8. #18936
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I think you know my creds as a legit contributor here. I post my visits with girls a lot less here because of all of the complaining and lack of quality posts with useful info about actual women. So please don't force this into the dumb arguments section, but I just want to say that although it may not be the most perfect moment in time and selections may be tighter and trickier to find, girls ARE out there and fun is had by those of us who play it right. I spent less than one minute gathering just a sampling of real girls that are as good as any that have been around even in the magical age of Craigslist (that's a joke). I was there a long while back and I have pics of every girl I've ever seen, and I can tell you they weren't all the best back then.

    Girls ready for you right now, real and a good time:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85612259

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85611310

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85610775

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/85574614

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...lable/47701097

    And I stopped here since there's more I feel like maybe I shouldn't promote. Not to mention I saw Ashton again just recently despite all the worrying about her boyfriend's mugshots. No sign of any boyfriend and although she's tough to reach, she was super sweet, sexy and a great time.

    Monger on.
    Only one of interest is second link down which means most likely fake. All the others look like yuk faced sluts. Appreciate all the same.

  9. #18935

    Sao Paulo Brazil?

    I have a trip coming up to Sao Paulo. Anyone have any idea what the scene may be like there? Tips, tricks, warnings, etc?

    Thanks!

    [http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/forumdisplay.php?158-Brazil]

  10. #18934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but why are all your posts in Asheville until this one and it's about Rose whose ads on STG suddenly disappeared? Also, the number in your screen shot is not the number she was using. Enquiring minds want to know LOL.

    HolyDiver.
    Yes I live in Asheville yes but I do visit Raleigh from time to time LOL. I don't always reviews girls in other cities also js.

    I'm just passing information along use it or don't lmao.

  11. #18933

    RE: Rose Is Available

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    Rose stg account was taken down but she's available out and incall to text her number.

    I did see her few days ago it's was a good time. YMWV!
    I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything but why are all your posts in Asheville until this one and it's about Rose whose ads on STG suddenly disappeared? Also, the number in your screen shot is not the number she was using. Enquiring minds want to know LOL.

    HolyDiver.

  12. #18932

    Thanks

    Appreciate all the provided information thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I think you know my creds as a legit contributor here. I post my visits with girls a lot less here because of all of the complaining and lack of quality posts with useful info about actual women. So please don't force this into the dumb arguments section, but I just want to say that although it may not be the most perfect moment in time and selections may be tighter and trickier to find, girls ARE out there and fun is had by those of us who play it right. I spent less than one minute gathering just a sampling of real girls that are as good as any that have been around even in the magical age of Craigslist (that's a joke). I was there a long while back and I have pics of every girl I've ever seen, and I can tell you they weren't all the best back then..

  13. #18931

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    Sent it to you.
    Can I please get info for NOA?

    Thanks a bunch!

    FTX.

  14. #18930

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    I had the chance to see Noa. Beautiful young woman. She's definitely a GFE and a very good pleaser. Nice spinner body too. The visit YMMV depends on how you treat her. I definitely will repeat as long as she provides.
    Any chance I could get the info for NOA?

  15. #18929

    Noa

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    Yeah that's what I said. Not her number.

    Sorry, if you don't have any post history on this site or have references from another provider she won't see you.
    Would be great if I could get the info for NOA please.

    FTX.

    Thanks a bunch!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape