Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 1772 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 37342
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25777
    Quote Originally Posted by BozakBill  [View Original Post]
    If any of you have reached out to her and have not gotten a response she is on Vacay in Henrico as of yesterday. Happy Hunting My Friends.
    Oh hell, no, I just looked and sure enough she's on there, damn.

  2. #25776

    Management

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjd53  [View Original Post]
    She seemed clean when I first met her around the start of the year but shortly there after I noticed the signs of use. Hoped she would have been able to pull it together but obviously not. Figured it was a matter of time she would get busted when she started staying in henrico. I reduced the frequency of meeting up with her and even cancelled when they had 3 uncles at the office, probably watching the cameras. Tried over and over again to convince her to relocate out of there but there is only so much one can do.

    Ouch...the hearing isn't until 10/18. This is going to be a long vacay.
    You would need to convince her management to let her work in another area.

  3. #25775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774

    Familiar faces

    Quote Originally Posted by BozakBill  [View Original Post]
    If any of you have reached out to her and have not gotten a response she is on Vacay in Henrico as of yesterday. Happy Hunting My Friends.
    Thats a shame but looks like she's not the only one. Was very surprised to see Helena pop up. I know she has dabbled here and there over the years but I certainly didn't expect to see her there for that charge. Looking good though. As for T, w a simple possession charge hopefully she'll be free soon.

  4. #25774

    Diana

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8357201.htm

    TOFTT her today.

    Standard way of meeting. Small, petite, but voluptuous artificially at right places and beautiful then any average STG. Sounds like clock watcher but didn't touched the phone during play.

    Highly accommodating, enthusiastic, follow instructions very well. English is limited yet enough for the task.

    I the dream, I had great love making experience followed by CBJ, FIV which made her so wet and me ready. She climbed and had nice slow. Fast action At different angles. Suddenly, she's got so horny and did some great ride, which I have never had before.

    We both came together. She asked me if I am happy and satisfied, she said, she liked it. She cleaned me and I left safely.

    2.0 for Hhr.

    All covered but good kissing, pounding and enthusiastic experience made it worth.

    I can recommend.

    Stay safe.

  5. #25773
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her? I've tried reaching out a couple times but no response. Just wondering if anyone else has tried and what the result was.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/85627521#.
    100% fake. No girls in Richmond are shaped that perfectly.

  6. #25772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by BozakBill  [View Original Post]
    If you look on the site now she on there. She been relapsed awhile ago. Her BF went on Vacay at the end of June. She went down yesterday.
    She seemed clean when I first met her around the start of the year but shortly there after I noticed the signs of use. Hoped she would have been able to pull it together but obviously not. Figured it was a matter of time she would get busted when she started staying in henrico. I reduced the frequency of meeting up with her and even cancelled when they had 3 uncles at the office, probably watching the cameras. Tried over and over again to convince her to relocate out of there but there is only so much one can do.

    Ouch...the hearing isn't until 10/18. This is going to be a long vacay.

  7. #25771
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, I looked at reports last night and she wasn't on there. Wow, did she relapse? I suspected she was still using she used to tell about the struggle with her friends and I think bf using around her. Sorry to hear as she as she was A+ but damn yall see the underage solicitation and the Asian lady got popped also? Can't stress enough, Henrico don't don't give a f. Avoid play time there as much as possible.
    If you look on the site now she on there. She been relapsed awhile ago. Her BF went on Vacay at the end of June. She went down yesterday.

  8. #25770

    Info?

    Does anyone have experience with her? I've tried reaching out a couple times but no response. Just wondering if anyone else has tried and what the result was.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/85627521#.

  9. #25769
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Crazy, I looked at reports last night and she wasn't on there. Wow, did she relapse? I suspected she was still using she used to tell about the struggle with her friends and I think bf using around her. Sorry to hear as she as she was A+ but damn yall see the underage solicitation and the Asian lady got popped also? Can't stress enough, Henrico don't don't give a f. Avoid play time there as much as possible.
    With the exception of Lynn, almost all are using regardless of what they say. It's why they do it.

    It's also tragic how many we lost due to fentanyl. Misty aka Liz, the cute one in the wheelchair, the older crazy blonde in the fan. The list is long.

    As for Taryn. I told y'all about Henrico and that quality inn. Warned you.

  10. #25768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    A lot went down on 7-7

    Quote Originally Posted by BozakBill  [View Original Post]
    If any of you have reached out to her and have not gotten a response she is on Vacay in Henrico as of yesterday. Happy Hunting My Friends.
    Crazy, I looked at reports last night and she wasn't on there. Wow, did she relapse? I suspected she was still using she used to tell about the struggle with her friends and I think bf using around her. Sorry to hear as she as she was A+ but damn yall see the underage solicitation and the Asian lady got popped also? Can't stress enough, Henrico don't don't give a f. Avoid play time there as much as possible.

  11. #25767
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  12. #25766

    Taryn

    If any of you have reached out to her and have not gotten a response she is on Vacay in Henrico as of yesterday. Happy Hunting My Friends.

  13. #25765
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Agree about $ pretty stupid.
    Since everyone agrees the $$ system is lame, can we please just stop doing it? Would that violate a forum rule? Mods?

  14. #25764
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Link or name or something to go by. There are tons of Latins traveling providers. Thanks be safe.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/84503767

    This was two weeks ago or so.

  15. #25763
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I miss placed my secret decoder ring. I'm reading that is $150, correct? I really wish we could all just agree to do away with the useless code and just speak the English. Any of us should've been around for a while knows that for some reason when you post dollar signs often one is left off when your post shows. Not trying to be a jerk, just a definite pet peeve of mine.

    She definitely doesn't look like $150 escort to me.
    Agree about $ pretty stupid. And 150/ maybe Qv she's definitely 300/400.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape