High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 1033 1533 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16055

    District of Columbia. Northern Virginia

    Quote Originally Posted by JessieBigLip  [View Original Post]
    I'm jessie I am from Michigan but I am in Dumfries and was wondering what city category I would post in on STG. I don't see one for Dumfries. Got any advice.
    Jessie, you have probably figured this out already, but go to District of Columbia and then the subheading Northern Virginia to post your ad. Good luck.

  2. #16054

    Dumfries

    Quote Originally Posted by JessieBigLip  [View Original Post]
    I'm jessie I am from Michigan but I am in Dumfries and was wondering what city category I would post in on STG. I don't see one for Dumfries. Got any advice.
    The best spot to post with the most traffic would be northern Virginia https://northern-virginia.skipthegames.com.

    Dumfries is also close to Fredericksburg and Stafford.

    https://fredericksburg.skipthegames.com

    https://stafford.skipthegames.com

  3. #16053

    Dumfries is Northern VA

    Quote Originally Posted by JessieBigLip  [View Original Post]
    I'm jessie I am from Michigan but I am in Dumfries and was wondering what city category I would post in on STG. I don't see one for Dumfries. Got any advice.
    We have posts from Stafford here, so here is the place. Now TOFTT and send the review.

  4. #16052
    I'm jessie I am from Michigan but I am in Dumfries and was wondering what city category I would post in on STG. I don't see one for Dumfries. Got any advice.

  5. #16051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    So not just me, good to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Carissa Terittuso. A photo or two from her ad matches the one (s) on her FB. She has an * (I don't do that), asks for deposit (I don't do that), has vids of her being done raw (she don't offer GFE), so it comes off as GPS to me. Like Peaches in the Baltimore Forum. If anyone goes, have fun with her.
    One key difference between her and Peaches is at least Peaches is verifiable and real, even if she is, in the parlance of our times, Rattus baltimoricus.

  6. #16050

    Additional Info. Do with it what you want.

    Goes by Carissa Terittuso. A photo or two from her ad matches the one (s) on her FB. She has an * (I don't do that), asks for deposit (I don't do that), has vids of her being done raw (she don't offer GFE), so it comes off as GPS to me. Like Peaches in the Baltimore Forum. If anyone goes, have fun with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...836/2407464629

    These photos are a bit of an unfortunate blast from the past for me. They belong (I think) to some girl named Carissa, not Clarissa, who worked in Columbia MD and was scamming people (including myself) on dating apps a couple of years ago, before the pandemic even started. It looks like she may be up to the same old tricks.

    Anyone else who wants to TOFTT and confirm this, go ahead, but she quoted 100 for QV and a 25 deposit. Also, the photos you'd see when you click on "more photos" lead to some black girl, so who knows which one is the real one. So this is likely either the same asshole still trying to rip people off, or it's someone new who lifted photos and is doing the same.

  7. #16049

    Feeding that monkey on her back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz16  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/936598399269

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4275402-278467

    I read about this provider scamming in the past, I thought that was history due to recent reviews on this board and the other site, I get to the room and we handle the donation. As soon as I cash app her the donation, she starts acting frantic about not having condoms and starts making phone calls to a friend to bring some, All of a sudden, a dude bursts through the door asking "who are you and what I was doing with his wife". When he said that, I knew what was taking place (see below for an example of the scam).

    https://youtu.be/YC6UniyPTKE?t=123

    I chalked it up as a loss, I put on my pants and calmly walked out. I honestly thought I was in for a good session, but I was wrong. Please avoid this thief, she may be real for some mongers but there is a strong possibility that she will strike again.
    Yes I've heard of guys knocking on door during sessions or her being spaced out.

    Glad you made it out safely.

  8. #16048

    I'm not dead yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Barlon  [View Original Post]
    Nah brother you got to go out with a bang if it's your on your last legs. Got to go to Thailand or Mexico and make it worth your wild.
    While one never knows what may happen tomorrow, I'm not yet on my last legs. I'm still working with no plans to retire anytime soon. If I can get my sex life back, that would be awesome. As for foreign travel someday, we'll see.

  9. #16047

    Ariana / Snow bunny / Mya is back to scamming.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/936598399269

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4275402-278467

    I read about this provider scamming in the past, I thought that was history due to recent reviews on this board and the other site, I get to the room and we handle the donation. As soon as I cash app her the donation, she starts acting frantic about not having condoms and starts making phone calls to a friend to bring some, All of a sudden, a dude bursts through the door asking "who are you and what I was doing with his wife". When he said that, I knew what was taking place (see below for an example of the scam).

    https://youtu.be/YC6UniyPTKE?t=123

    I chalked it up as a loss, I put on my pants and calmly walked out. I honestly thought I was in for a good session, but I was wrong. Please avoid this thief, she may be real for some mongers but there is a strong possibility that she will strike again.

  10. #16046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Likely scammer asking for deposit

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...836/2407464629

    These photos are a bit of an unfortunate blast from the past for me. They belong (I think) to some girl named Carissa, not Clarissa, who worked in Columbia MD and was scamming people (including myself) on dating apps a couple of years ago, before the pandemic even started. It looks like she may be up to the same old tricks.

    Anyone else who wants to TOFTT and confirm this, go ahead, but she quoted 100 for QV and a 25 deposit. Also, the photos you'd see when you click on "more photos" lead to some black girl, so who knows which one is the real one. So this is likely either the same asshole still trying to rip people off, or it's someone new who lifted photos and is doing the same.

  11. #16045

    No PII!

    Quote Originally Posted by Finitts  [View Original Post]
    I sent it, but blocked out my last name. I even told them I would show both documents once there. They were adamant that they needed to see all my info in a pic sent to them. I said thanks, but no thanks. There are plenty of options here and I have references. Forgot to say; they wanted the references too. I didn't send it once they demanded my drivers license.
    Same. They do NOT need our last names. Unless they plan to blackmail us later.

    Just say no fellas to the PII, we are the clients.

  12. #16044
    Quote Originally Posted by BobJob9125  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, been a while. Saw one of Diamonds friends at a place and after I was done I saw her, she looked cute, didn't seem as strung out. So I got her digits and arranged time for some dreams. Time came around but when I got there no response, I left, she txted later and said she fell "asleep", uh huh it happens. Anyways she really seemed cool so I gave it a second shot. Tried to dream another time, but this time when I got around I noticed some characters hanging around and I am not a fan of that. I waited and she was out there too, she walked over and said to wait cause the lounge was at capacity. I said sure but considering there were too many extras in that pack of gum I left. She said it was for protection but seemed kind of excessive the prez don't have that much security, seemed more like offense tham defense. So I left thought I'd warn you guys. If anyone knows any mixed thic (not too thick) chicks or latinas that are reasonable let a guy know.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...p/874330884413

    5X1-248-940X. Ps. X's can be a 7 if you rearrange X.
    The apartments she's working out of seems to be a high traffic location. I've come across about 3-4 girls that have given me the same address. And the one time I did pull up, there was too much "security" for me to feel comfortable with. I really don't get what these girl think when they have a bunch of guys hanging out where they're working out of.

  13. #16043

    Diamond Dumfries

    Hey guys, been a while. Saw one of Diamonds friends at a place and after I was done I saw her, she looked cute, didn't seem as strung out. So I got her digits and arranged time for some dreams. Time came around but when I got there no response, I left, she txted later and said she fell "asleep", uh huh it happens. Anyways she really seemed cool so I gave it a second shot. Tried to dream another time, but this time when I got around I noticed some characters hanging around and I am not a fan of that. I waited and she was out there too, she walked over and said to wait cause the lounge was at capacity. I said sure but considering there were too many extras in that pack of gum I left. She said it was for protection but seemed kind of excessive the prez don't have that much security, seemed more like offense tham defense. So I left thought I'd warn you guys. If anyone knows any mixed thic (not too thick) chicks or latinas that are reasonable let a guy know.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...p/874330884413

    5X1-248-940X. Ps. X's can be a 7 if you rearrange X.

  14. #16042

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Samizza  [View Original Post]
    Texted them, they asked for my COVID vaccine card and were adamant to see my actual name with my DOB on it. I respectfully declined as I will NEVER give any of my PII to any of these providers.
    I sent it, but blocked out my last name. I even told them I would show both documents once there. They were adamant that they needed to see all my info in a pic sent to them. I said thanks, but no thanks. There are plenty of options here and I have references. Forgot to say; they wanted the references too. I didn't send it once they demanded my drivers license.

  15. #16041

    KPop

    Texted them, they asked for my COVID vaccine card and were adamant to see my actual name with my DOB on it. I respectfully declined as I will NEVER give any of my PII to any of these providers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape