Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 24035
-
07-08-22 14:36 #16055Regular Member

Posts: 2District of Columbia. Northern Virginia
Jessie, you have probably figured this out already, but go to District of Columbia and then the subheading Northern Virginia to post your ad. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JessieBigLip
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 14:26 #16054Senior Member

Posts: 1333Dumfries
The best spot to post with the most traffic would be northern Virginia https://northern-virginia.skipthegames.com.
Originally Posted by JessieBigLip
[View Original Post]
Dumfries is also close to Fredericksburg and Stafford.
https://fredericksburg.skipthegames.com
https://stafford.skipthegames.com
-
07-08-22 10:06 #16053Senior Member

Posts: 304Dumfries is Northern VA
We have posts from Stafford here, so here is the place. Now TOFTT and send the review.
Originally Posted by JessieBigLip
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-22 07:49 #16052Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18I'm jessie I am from Michigan but I am in Dumfries and was wondering what city category I would post in on STG. I don't see one for Dumfries. Got any advice.
-
07-07-22 18:07 #16051Senior Member

Posts: 586So not just me, good to know.
One key difference between her and Peaches is at least Peaches is verifiable and real, even if she is, in the parlance of our times, Rattus baltimoricus.
Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 11:46 #16050Senior Member

Posts: 306Additional Info. Do with it what you want.
Goes by Carissa Terittuso. A photo or two from her ad matches the one (s) on her FB. She has an * (I don't do that), asks for deposit (I don't do that), has vids of her being done raw (she don't offer GFE), so it comes off as GPS to me. Like Peaches in the Baltimore Forum. If anyone goes, have fun with her.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 10:53 #16049Senior Member

Posts: 974Feeding that monkey on her back.
Yes I've heard of guys knocking on door during sessions or her being spaced out.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz16
[View Original Post]
Glad you made it out safely.
-
07-07-22 00:30 #16048Senior Member

Posts: 1299I'm not dead yet
While one never knows what may happen tomorrow, I'm not yet on my last legs. I'm still working with no plans to retire anytime soon. If I can get my sex life back, that would be awesome. As for foreign travel someday, we'll see.
Originally Posted by Barlon
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-22 00:13 #16047Regular Member

Posts: 21Ariana / Snow bunny / Mya is back to scamming.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/936598399269
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4275402-278467
I read about this provider scamming in the past, I thought that was history due to recent reviews on this board and the other site, I get to the room and we handle the donation. As soon as I cash app her the donation, she starts acting frantic about not having condoms and starts making phone calls to a friend to bring some, All of a sudden, a dude bursts through the door asking "who are you and what I was doing with his wife". When he said that, I knew what was taking place (see below for an example of the scam).
https://youtu.be/YC6UniyPTKE?t=123
I chalked it up as a loss, I put on my pants and calmly walked out. I honestly thought I was in for a good session, but I was wrong. Please avoid this thief, she may be real for some mongers but there is a strong possibility that she will strike again.
-
07-06-22 21:54 #16046Senior Member

Posts: 586Likely scammer asking for deposit
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...836/2407464629
These photos are a bit of an unfortunate blast from the past for me. They belong (I think) to some girl named Carissa, not Clarissa, who worked in Columbia MD and was scamming people (including myself) on dating apps a couple of years ago, before the pandemic even started. It looks like she may be up to the same old tricks.
Anyone else who wants to TOFTT and confirm this, go ahead, but she quoted 100 for QV and a 25 deposit. Also, the photos you'd see when you click on "more photos" lead to some black girl, so who knows which one is the real one. So this is likely either the same asshole still trying to rip people off, or it's someone new who lifted photos and is doing the same.
-
07-06-22 20:59 #16045Senior Member

Posts: 304No PII!
Same. They do NOT need our last names. Unless they plan to blackmail us later.
Originally Posted by Finitts
[View Original Post]
Just say no fellas to the PII, we are the clients.
-
07-06-22 20:59 #16044Senior Member

Posts: 176The apartments she's working out of seems to be a high traffic location. I've come across about 3-4 girls that have given me the same address. And the one time I did pull up, there was too much "security" for me to feel comfortable with. I really don't get what these girl think when they have a bunch of guys hanging out where they're working out of.
Originally Posted by BobJob9125
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 20:39 #16043Senior Member

Posts: 111Diamond Dumfries
Hey guys, been a while. Saw one of Diamonds friends at a place and after I was done I saw her, she looked cute, didn't seem as strung out. So I got her digits and arranged time for some dreams. Time came around but when I got there no response, I left, she txted later and said she fell "asleep", uh huh it happens. Anyways she really seemed cool so I gave it a second shot. Tried to dream another time, but this time when I got around I noticed some characters hanging around and I am not a fan of that. I waited and she was out there too, she walked over and said to wait cause the lounge was at capacity. I said sure but considering there were too many extras in that pack of gum I left. She said it was for protection but seemed kind of excessive the prez don't have that much security, seemed more like offense tham defense. So I left thought I'd warn you guys. If anyone knows any mixed thic (not too thick) chicks or latinas that are reasonable let a guy know.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...p/874330884413
5X1-248-940X. Ps. X's can be a 7 if you rearrange X.
-
07-06-22 20:22 #16042Regular Member

Posts: 21Me too
I sent it, but blocked out my last name. I even told them I would show both documents once there. They were adamant that they needed to see all my info in a pic sent to them. I said thanks, but no thanks. There are plenty of options here and I have references. Forgot to say; they wanted the references too. I didn't send it once they demanded my drivers license.
Originally Posted by Samizza
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-22 20:14 #16041Senior Member

Posts: 173KPop
Texted them, they asked for my COVID vaccine card and were adamant to see my actual name with my DOB on it. I respectfully declined as I will NEVER give any of my PII to any of these providers.










Reply With Quote



